S19 Top 5 Best and Worst Bidding Contracts by Position

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by BLong67-, Feb 23, 2022.

1. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    I've decided to put some media out here and break down who in my opinion are the Top 5 Best and Worst contracts at every position in bidding. This is strictly based off whatever position they signed up as and were in bidding as and does not take into consideration what position they may be playing during the season. I have decided to leave Nashville players off the list completely to avoid any "biased decisions".

Remember, just because I have you listed as one of the worst contracts at each position DOES NOT MEAN you are a bad player! I don't care if you get BUTTHURT and can't handle the truth.

Centers

Top 5 Best Contracts

1) @Filyy55 $6M
    2) @OohDat-Twiggle_ $1.5M
    3) @gunass0910 $4.75M
    4) @Xx LoL xX 9 $2.75M
    5) @Enzoren- $1.5M

Choosing the good from this crop was difficult. Having @Filyy55 aka Lidstrom at #1 while being 6M is bold but I strongly believe he is gonna have a very productive season and look like a steal by the end of it. It might be 7 seasons since @OohDat-Twiggle_ last played but in that season he put up 20 wins and 70 points, for only being 1.5M that's a bargain in this center pool. @gunass0910 continues to go for the 4-5M range every season and continues to produce. Coming in at 4.75M this contract is the right price but very good in this center bidding for someone who has 36 wins in the last two seasons. Far past his prime days @Xx LoL xX 9 put together his best season and first positive season since S10. Even though the overall stats of the last couple years don't back him up he's still a solid player and you cant go wrong for 2.75M Personally don't know much about @Enzoren- but in S17, his last full NHL season he put up 15 wins and 51 points which is solid production.

Top 5 Worst Contracts

1) @C-a-L-L-z $6.75M
    2) @zeidell $5.5M
    3) @Prxov- $3.25M
    4) @MxTz_I91I $4.25M
    5) @Hilary-_21 $3.25M

Personally don't know what the thought behind these bids are. @C-a-L-L-z did have himself a solid season on Winnipeg's 3rd line but to be paid 6.75M and be the highest paid center in bidding is just bad. @zeidell has missed 24 games in the past 3 seasons and in the games he has played doesn't even have close to the stats that say "yup, he's a 5.5M C". The other 3 guys serve best as depth/support players and got paid good 2nd line money.

Left Wingers

Top 5 Best Contracts

1) @Wickie 71 $5.25M
    2) @jamaicanburger30 $750k
    3) @alanscanucks $750k
    4) @Miikeyx09 $2M
    5) @Ransom613 $1.25M

LW bidding was extremely top heavy and lots of guys got PAID. With that being said, @Wickie 71 landed himself a very nice contract at 5.25M. This is one of the better contracts that isn't 750k in the entire bidding without a doubt. Both @jamaicanburger30 and @alanscanucks get through bidding while holding at 750k. @jamaicanburger30 joins his boys in Philly on an absolute STEAL of a contract. @alanscanucks heads to Tampa to play with Hypey, who have played with each other for years. Very nice contract. @Miikeyx09 comes back after a season off and for just 2M with the solid success he's had in the past, this is a bargain. Finally, @Ransom613 wildly enough joins Gour on New Jersey on a very team friendly 1.25M deal. Ransom is a smart player who can play on any line, C or LW, and be productive. Love this price for him.

Top 5 Worst Contracts
    1) @Lanslay $3.25M
    2) @xLangz- $6M
    3) @z-Jor-z $6M
    4) @Nhlbot $8M
    5) @ChiefTkachuk $3.75M

Like I said above, everyone got PAID. @Lanslay got unlucky and ended up stuck in bidding then getting way overpaid. @xLangz- and @z-Jor-z both get 6M contracts and while both are very good players 6M is just simply too much. From what I know, SJ was ready to spend what it took to get @Nhlbot and Lehk back together. Ali had other plans and bid him all the way up to 8M where he got stuck with him at that price being tied for 3rd highest paid in bidding. @ChiefTkachuk had a solid season on Buffalo last season and attempted to name change and snake bidding but that just didn't work out for him as he gets a 2.5M$ pay rise.

Right Wingers

Top 5 Best Contracts
    1) @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 $3M
    2) @xChyzz $2.75M
    3) @Persinger92 $1.5M
    4) @fullsender91 $1.5M
    5) @NerdyMamba $1.25M

Minnesota gets @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 for 2.5M less than Jay paid for him the last time he was in bidding as a forward. Like Wickie, this is without a doubt one of the best contracts in the entire bidding. If @xChyzz can get his thumbs back this is an absolute steal for the devils, the guy was consistently going for 8M+ every time he went bidding as a forward just a couple years ago. All 3 @Persinger92 @fullsender91 @NerdyMamba are on nice, cheap contracts that just stuck out to me in that range as very nice deals.

Top 5 Worst Contracts
    1) @Reim-86 $8M
    2) @Sphyze-SZN $6M
    3) @Pagzz-- $3.5M
    4) @XBxrkov- $3.25M
    5) @MarSSo_x13x $3.25M

RW bidding was extremely weird and had so many guys get really overpaid. @Reim-86 even though he's easily one of the best RWs in this bidding pool 8M is just simply WAY too much. @Sphyze-SZN gets stuck being a backup option to Kxv and even though Sphyze is a solid player he shouldn't be going for 6M. @Pagzz-- has had good 3rd line stats up until this season where he only got 7 wins and its absurd he got the contract that he did. @XBxrkov- has below average stats in the CHL and AHL and has never played an NHL game but got a 3.25M contract, guess his VG stats must be cracked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. @MarSSo_x13x comes off a cup winning season in Washington and instead of simply resigning him at 750k they end up splurging 3.25M to bring him back.

Left Defence

Top 5 Best Contracts
    1) @Not--RG $2.25M
    2) @Ols-9- $1.5M
    3) @Coach x 19 $2M
    4) @ItsJodach $750k
    5) @Stiifler-11 $4M

Seattle gets the best contract in bidding with @Not--RG only going for 2.25M. This guys easily a first pair dman and just completely flew under the radar of most management to become the steal of bidding. @Ols-9- gets himself a very nice 1.5M contract after a few seasons of mediocre stats, I fully expect him to bounce back and have a good season. @Coach x 19 keeps a cheap contract and goes for 2M, another really good LD contract. @ItsJodach former Norris Winner Jody ends up back with his boys he won the Norris with and this time at a minimal contract. @Stiifler-11 has been very good and consistent every season he's played since S12. After taking a season off PSN and putting up 18 wins on the XB side he returns and gets a really solid 4M contract.

Top 5 Worst Contracts
    1) @Birdo43 $2.75M
    2) @BiNgO_649 $2.5M
    3) @KCisGoat $3M
    4) @Tymxse_9 $1.75M
    5) @xgoalscorer9 $2.5M

LD bidding as a whole was actually pretty solid with lots of good contracts. However, with none of these guys surpassing $3M I still think they're all slightly overpaid. @Birdo43 comes into bidding after a very good season down in the CHL. He has been in the CHL for a while now and was a minimum contract in the CHL last season. Gonna be interesting to see what he brings to the NHL. @BiNgO_649 @KCisGoat and @xgoalscorer9 are just better off suited for a 3rd line and being around that 1M range.

Right Defence

Top 5 Best Contracts
    1) @D_SPORS_5 $4M
    2) @Goostaav $4M
    3) @NeeZ-l- $1.5M
    4) @Brandxn87 $1M
    5) @UnreaIz- $6M

RD bidding was very interesting. Lots of really good contracts and lots of really bad ones. This one was my hardest to rank 1-5 and pick just 5 people because there's tons who deserve it. @D_SPORS_5 returns to defence after a couple seasons on forward and gets a steal of a contract at 4M. @Goostaav goes to Tampa untouched after they opened him at 4M right away and it stuck all the way through. @NeeZ-l- gets a very good contract at 1.5M and returns to Sean's team but this time at his main position. @Brandxn87 goes for 1M just a few seasons after he put up 20 wins on defence. As long as he isn't being an absolute headcase he's a pretty good player. There's lots of people who say @UnreaIz- was the best dman in bidding. If that's the case him going for only 6M is a really good price, gonna be interesting to see how he does on STL.

Top 5 Worst Contracts
    1) @CHARAx33z $5.5M
    2) @x-Saindou-l89l $6M
    3) @HelenCheller-_- $4M
    4) @geiim 4.25M
    5) @Crowe x 43 $4M

It seemed like for the most part guys weren't willing to go over 4M for RDS but everyone needed one. These guys are all solid dmen just on the list because I think lots of guys around their price are just simply better. @CHARAx33z gets paid a hefty price after winning 18 games last season with Colorado. @x-Saindou-l89l @HelenCheller-_- and @geiim all come off their draft contracts and test bidding to all get paid big contracts. @Crowe x 43 is on this list for the sole purpose of him getting suspended 3 times in like 4 weeks last season.

Goalies

Nope.

Remember, I do not care if you cant handle the truth or get butthurt off this. Its all for fun at the end of the day.

Signing off,
    BLong

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 17
    blong67_
  2. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    I would like to remind everyone mr Blong kept Nashville players off this list so shoutout to @DrFurryNipples and @ColeMerKs

• Winner Winner x 5
    hraow
  3. CHUCKULENCE

CHUCKULENCE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chuck_morrisse#0
    Ratings:
    +103 / 8 / -26
    Lurky at 5 mil at LD is a steal for me. Surprised he didn't make your list.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    Thanks for the media!

• Like Like x 2
    persinger92
  5. CHARAx33z

CHARAx33z Well-Known Member

Discord:
    charax33z#0
    Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -1
    I said no to being dawgs GM before the season, many times. His answer to that is to spend 6mill on me out of spite, kinda forcing me to be GM.

Tommy is right, dirtydawg should be removed.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    In World of CHEL
    charax33zz
  6. Lehk 31

Lehk 31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tyler89#0
    Ratings:
    +599 / 13 / -31
    Jody bout to win a Norris on east

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LehkXR
  7. Mondsy--

Mondsy-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mondsy-#1734
    Ratings:
    +505 / 18 / -94
    @l-Bidas-l got snubbed for worst Lw contract.

• Like Like x 1
    vermyy91
  8. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0