Please Vote! Anti-Tier List

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l Bossy l x 22, Mar 19, 2022.

?

Should they have allowed Knife to manage in the AHL?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

53.3%
  3. Knife is a bum

46.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Final Anti-Tier List.jpg I figured that I'd try something new since there literally hasn't been a single thread for AHL media since the season has started. It's a little too early to do my first Anti-Award thread for S41, so I figured I'd put my own spin on the famous @Schwifty7 tier list. In case the graphic at the top somehow didn't give it away... I'll be doing the exact opposite of the Schwifty-style tier list with the S-Tier being the worst of the worst, and the F-Tier being the best of the worst because this is the AHL where we all still stink (except for @I casas 26 l because he shouldn't be here:goblin:).

S-Tier (aka the Shitter Tier)

Tier Overview: Clearly this tier is dedicated to the absolute worst that the AHL has to offer so far this season. Each of these teams have hade horrific starts to their respective seasons and quite honestly have a pretty bleak outlook for the remainder of the season. In no particular order, I introduce the S-Tier.

Texas Stars
    (8-18-1, 17 points)

The Shitter Stars have been standouts so far this season... and clearly not in a good way. This team is beyond awful, so it's a surprise to literally nobody that these guys are tied for last in the AHL. Leading the way with an absurdly impressive 0-9 record with 3 points, is their GM @JP NASTY. I guess you could say that even the losses are bigger in Texas. The Stars do somehow have one winning line that's surely destined to be called up by Dallas at some point.

Stockton Heat
    (7-17-3, 17 points)

The Suckton Heat find themselves sharing the AHL basement with the Shitter Stars... which isn't very surprising. The only person on this roster that I'm somewhat familiar with is @SurpriseMe22 who I'm sure also isn't surprised with how awful this team is. @Skoonee and @oPhoonee aren't having awful seasons personally (other than the two games they had overturned for using an illegal ECU:facepalm:), but the rest of their team sure is having a miserable season.

Utica Comets
    (7-14-6, 20 points)

The Utica Comets are so impressively bad that they actually lead the league for most goals allowed
    AND fewest goals scored. Their offense has been so bad that If the Comet from the Netflix movie "Don't Look Up" was somehow inspired by these Utica Comets then it would've not only missed the Earth, but likely would've missed the Milky Way Galaxy in its entirety. @aCanadianGamer is doing his best Leonardo DiCaprio impression as the star on this horrendous defense, but that simply isn't good enough with Draward Streep running the show. Figure it out @Draward x 97.
    IMG_7839.GIF

Iowa Wild
    (10-15-2, 22 points)

RIP to my former teammates @Mooseballs04 and @redsox162. Honestly Iowa is probably the only S-Tier team that isn't completely hopeless, but the early results have been pretty ugly. I'm just not sold on the ability of the inexperienced management duo of @zMON5T3R and @billy x 9 in figuring out a way to turn things around. On the bright side they should be better than the S40 management-less Wild.

A-Tier (aka The We Ain't Good Tier)

Tier Overview: There's absolutely nothing remotely impressive with any of the teams in this tier. Essentially all of these teams are severely lacking in depth, with a couple of solid lines sprinkled in. Playoff contention is still possible for these teams, but quality moves will be needed to stand much of a chance.

Hartford Wolfpack[​IMG]
    (12-13-2, 26 points)

This Pack has looked more like a pack of Huskies rather than a pack of Wolves. Just an incredibly mediocre start from Hartford. They were probably the closest of all A-Tier teams to be considered for the B-Tier, but with the subpar performances of their GM @Swizz Wrld (1-7-1 with 3 points, -23) and their highest contract players @I HallOfFame I (4-5 with 5 points, -8) and @Rant 96 (2-7 with 12 points, -23) it's hard to have much faith in Hartford.

Tucson Roadrunners
    (12-15-0, 24 points)

The only notable thing about this team is the presence of an imposter Schwifty on this roster with @Schwifty Tip. Other than that... this is just a very average team that so far only has one line that's consistently winning games. Managers @Lagsak and @Schwatz83 are having solid personal seasons, but can they manage to figure out the rest of their team?:thinking:

Laval Rocket
    (11-13-3, 25 points)

The most notable aspect of Laval is clearly their RWs @Hubrous and his 196 hits, and @Mayers and his 126 hits through three weeks, but that's about it... I'd advise people to keep their heads up against these guys, but that's basically your only concern when playing against Laval so far this season. Can @STL Bleeker and @SievE30 figure out how to make their team do something effectively other than hit?

Cleveland Monsters
    (11-14-2, 24 points)

[​IMG]Tbnk yet another A-Tier team with only one line that's winning games... I think I have the solution for all of Cleveland's issues. They have had two fake Pat's so far this season in @KingPatmoTTV (recently traded) and @Patlaf55, so clearly they need the legendary @P4ttelite [​IMG]to turn things around. @l xMavaria l or @AwaKe Magic should get on the phone with Abbotsford to inquire about the legend himself... no price is too steep!

Syracuse Crunch
    (9-13-5, 23 points)

The Crunch were very close to being S-Tier Syracuse, but they are just slightly less bad than the exclusive S-Tier warrants. Still there is nothing remotely impressive with the team that @wHn Darthy and @twilightx57x has built... they don't even have the one line they can count on like most of the other A-Tier teams. This team can pretty easily find themselves in the S-Tier sooner rather than later.

B-Tier (aka The Bad, But Not Brutal Tier)

Tier Overview: The aka for this tier really says all that's needed... None of these teams have been particularly good, but they haven't been particularly awful either. The B-Tier is basically the LGAHL purgatory.

Henderson Silver Knights[​IMG]
    (15-11-1, 31 points)

As of right now... This team pretty much just screams first round exit and nothing more. This team seemingly makes massive roster moves on a weekly basis, so they could be interesting to watch if managers @Jumbo Jonesy and @FreeStxle 7 allow the team to develop some sort of chemistry. I'm really just curious about how much longer 5 million dollar man @TyrantOfSicily remains on this team?:thinking: [​IMG]

Grand Rapids Griffins
    (14-13-0, 28 points)

Grand Rapids has been an incredibly average team thus far... which is actually somewhat impressive considering @Melvin x 94 AHL teams almost always blow. Nobody on this team is really having a great statistical season, with the exception of the 750K @Kaprizov 97x who's sporting a 6-3 record with 20 points. I would however, say that this team has some potential to move up a tier or two in the upcoming weeks, but I'm not sold enough to rank @Volt x and @Soxfan7744 Griffins any higher currently.

Bakersfield Condors[​IMG]
    (13-10-4, 30 points)

Maybe I should've just called the B-Tier The Boring Tier because all of these teams are so ridiculously similar to one another. This Bakersfield team is certainly no exception, but they have at least been better than what most people were likely expecting. I can see them continuing to compete for the 8th seed. Their offense has done a decent job of putting the puck in the back of the net, and their defense has been better than expected with the pairing of @Rico Suave TOS and @DDA Warrior7211 leading the way with a 6-2-1 record.

Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    (14-11-2, 30 points)

Is it just me or do these Phantoms just look like a team that's seriously missing the presence of @Marr570 and @K11LA K?:thinking: All jokes aside, the team that @Sham x 19 and @Mantzzzy has built looks pretty decent, and could potentially be a CHLeveland-esque
    Darkhorse, but they've yet to show it. If the Phantoms 9m one-two punch at center with @Iv 0VI vI and @fuzzmiller23 can prove to be worthy of their massive contracts, then this team could be one to look out for.

Chicago Wolves
    (12-9-6, 30 points)

The most noteworthy thing about these Wolves is probably their
    6 OTL's through just three weeks, which is tied for the most in the league with the Crappy Comets. @Suge I91I and @Mild Spice Wolves are in for a very mediocre season if they can't figure out a way to win some of their close games (4-4-6 record in one goal games). Maybe with a little more chemistry this team will start winning more of those close games and possibly move up a tier or two.

Manitoba Moose
    (11-13-3, 25 points)

I really wanted to rank this team higher after their surprisingly good S40, but so far this team hasn't remotely resembled the Moose squad that just barely missed last seasons playoffs. The Moose have a large number of veteran players who they need more from, if they were to turn things around. @Persinger92 @IlFox @l kinns l 98 @Xx6Sinka7xX and @lVlaT need to figure it out or else this team is in for a long season.

C-Tier (aka The I Can't Believe You Stink This Badly Tier)
    Tier Overview: Anyone who has paid any sort of attention to the AHL the past few seasons would be pretty shocked to see any of these four teams in this tier, yet here we are. In fact @Fleury l8l had three out of these four teams ranked as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best teams in the league post-bidding, and the managers from the only team he didn't rank highly (Islanders) were Calder Cup champs in their most recent AHL season. Given the early results of these teams, they honestly deserved to be ranked lower... but they can't possibly all be this bad over the entire nine week season, right?[​IMG]

[​IMG]Abbotsford Canucks
    (13-13-1, 27 points)

Perhaps Abbotsford is simply experiencing a Calder Cup finals losing hangover... or maybe @Peck l87l and @BartIettt simply did a subpar job of building their other two lines this season? To answer my own question, it's probably a little bit of both. Regardless of whatever is plaguing these Canucks so far this season, it's hard to believe that this could possibly continue that much longer. These guys simply have too much experience and skill to somehow miss out on making the playoffs.

IMG_7844.GIF

[​IMG]Bridgeport Islanders
    (13-12-2, 28 points)

This might come as a surprise, but I believe there are legitimate reasons to be concerned with @skyre5 and @SouPerSaiyan third run with this Islanders team. Somehow Skyre and Soup have only managed five wins through the first three weeks. Clearly this isn't the end of the world, and they'll surely turn it around soon enough, but it's certainly surprising to see them have the same number of losses in just three weeks as they had through 37 games just two seasons ago. The top line shouldn't be a concern, but the other two lines surely are concerning. Their second line started off 6-0, but crashed back down to earth last week, and their third line has been pretty non-existent.

Providence Bruins
    (13-10-4, 30 points)

Normally I'd go with a yellow font for the Bruins, but I kind of had to go with the :poop: [​IMG]colored font given their start, especially considering their expectations after bringing home the Calder last season. Admittedly, I have these guys at a a lower tier than I probably should, because they should basically be a lock to make the playoffs in a rather weak looking Eastern Conference. There's really no reason to be concerned with the squad that @Fly I25I and @RY0NN as they'll surely be dangerous come playoff time. Their start has simply been mediocre for a team that's expected to be dominant.

[​IMG]San Diego Gulls
    (13-11-3, 29 points)

This team isn't quite in the same tier as the other three teams in the C-Tier in terms of the lofty expectations due to recent success at this level... but this team definitely looked solid coming out of bidding and has so far been highly unimpressive. You'd likely expect more out of a team ran by managers with the NHL track records of @Mr WorldWlde 69 and @Ix Lutvi xI. Clearly this Gulls team is in need of a leader, and I nominate the legendary @Broomball16 to lead the Gulls to the promised land!

IMG_7847.GIF
    [​IMG]

D-Tier (aka The I Doubt You Keep This Up Tier)
    Tier Overview: In my opinion, this tier is a bit of a misnomer for one of the four teams in this tier (can you guess which one?) Aside from that one team, most of the teams in this group are off to somewhat surprisingly good/decent starts to the season. Can they keep it up though? [​IMG]

San Jose Barracuda
    (15-10-2, 32 points)

The Cuda have certainly been better than anyone would've anticipated, but are they legit? I feel as though the answer is both yes and no. I said last season that the main reason why @At43 missed out on the playoffs was because he had the least valuable free AGM in the league, but that's far from the case with @mashle93 on board this season. Their first line is legit and their second line has a couple of old farts capable of winning some games with @Williams x12x and @jackD00P. The same could be said for their third line. San Jose looks like they should be a playoff team, but I'm not sure how successful they'll be, if they manage to make it in.

IMG_7849.GIF

Springfield Thunderbirds
    (13-9-5, 31 points)

It is honestly so incredibly difficult to have any sort of faith in a Boz ran team to be successful. @oCatInTheHat is a trade happy lunatic and his T-Birds currently only have seven forwards for some reason. In fact, the only thing more certifiably insane than Boz is the number of giveaways by @vMvtt so far this season with 182... for those who don't like math, that's over 20 giveaways per game. It's also 40 more giveaways than the second highest player in the league. @cabcavlax1 is probably the only reason why I don't have this team currently in the B-Tier.

IMG_7845.GIF

Toronto Marlies
    (16-10-1, 33 points)

Toronto is pretty much right where I would've expected them to be. Their top line, lead by managers @Garbzzzzz and @m3x1cAn NiNjA, is off to an 8-1 start and should continue to be one of the better lines in the AHL. Their second line also looks legit, and their third line is better than average. The Eastern Atlantic is also a pretty weak division, so it would be surprising to see this team fall out of playoff contention at any point.

[​IMG]Rochester Americans[​IMG]
    (16-10-1, 33 points)

The Americans are off to a pretty solid start. They currently lead the Eastern Atlantic in goals scored, with 84. Is this possibly just beginners luck for first time managers @Turts53 and @Ruppr? I honestly do like this team, but at the same time I do feel like they might be overperforming a little bit thus far with guys like @xH Vibes Hx coming out of nowhere to start the season off 7-0-2 with 24 points. Perhaps Rochester simply discovered some hidden gems, and will continue to be successful. It's a little too early to tell, so the D-Tier is a fair starting point for these Americans.

E-Tier (aka The Everyone Envies You, But Not Really Tier)

Tier Overview: Each and every single one of the teams in this tier are off to fantastic starts. Some of these starts were surprising, while others have met their expectations. The only commonality between the teams in this tier is that they're all one step away from the F-Tier, but could just as easily find themselves in the D-Tier or worse soon enough.

Hershey Bears
    (17-8-2, 36 points)

Unsurprisingly the Bears, ran by managers @Laporshkin and @Drover2, are off to a fantastic start. This team has two incredibly talented lines, so they should easily have staying power near the top of the Eastern Conference. Plenty of players on this team are off to great starts, but I've got to give a shoutout to first time LG goalie @Fullsend3174 on his ridiculous 13-1-1 start with a .836 SV% and 1.59 GAA.

Ontario Reign
    (19-7-1, 39 points)

After their surprise playoff run last season @Dad of Five 81 @xMIMICm and Co. are clearly proving that it was no fluke so far this season. This team should pretty easily make the playoffs this time around, hopefully with less game 7 controversy (or not because who doesn't enjoy a little extra entertainment?) The only thing that could possibly go wrong with this team would be @Wadden l32l unretiring GucciRollieLambo. Also @Lafrenyr is almost as big of a bust as his namesake.:facepalm:

IMG_7850.GIF

Colorado Eagles[​IMG]
    (18-9-0, 36 points)

Undefeated line alert... Congrats to @TopTittens @Dats xx @LazyKitten90760 and @WiTNESS 513 on your 9-0 start to the season. Hopefully this doesn't jinx you[​IMG]. @ItsCOC has personally struggled so far this season, but the team he has built clearly hasn't. I'm not quite sure if this team will ever jump up into elite territory, but I don't think they should have many problems remaining around the E-Tier.

Milwaukee Admirals
    (16-9-2, 34 points)

The start by this Admirals team is definitely a little surprising, but not the biggest surprise of the season (we'll get to that in a moment). I don't think anyone expected the @lKane l88l and @Ouellette92 ran team to be terrible, but I don't think anyone was expecting them to currently have the 8th highest point total in the league. They've scored the most goals in the Western Central (91), and have also done a solid job of keeping the puck out of the net. The Milwaukee top line has yet to lose a game in regulation while the rest of the team looks serviceable enough to keep them in playoff positioning.

Charlotte Checkers
    (17-8-2, 36 points)

Here's the aforementioned biggest surprise in the league so far. The Checkers currently find themselves tied with the 5th most points in the AHL, which is a significantly far cry from the Fleury post-bidding prediction of last in the AHL. Clearly the Checkers are nowhere near that bad, but are they really as good as their record has shown thus far? Honestly, the @jdj71 and @x Golden Aces x ran Checkers likely fall somewhere in the middle. Their top line is off to a fantastic start, and should continue to excel, but their other two lines seem a little too suspect for me to believe that this team will remain in this tier.

F-Tier (aka The Fawkin' Elite Tier)
    Tier Overview: The title says it all. These three teams are the cream of the LGAHL crop so far this season.

Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins[​IMG]
    (21-5-1, 43 points)

What is there really to say about the Baby Pens other than the fact that @I Kessel x 81 l and @I casas 26 l have built an absolute powerhouse? At no point during this season so far have the Penguins been anything less than tied for the Presidents Trophy. They have so far scored a whopping 122 goals, which is 24 more goals than the second highest scoring team. They also sport a 9-0 line, and also have some random named Casas who has scored 51 points in just three weeks.

IMG_7842.GIF

Coachella Valley Firebirds
    (19-5-3, 41 points)

Honestly I was kind of on the fence with whether I wanted to throw these Firebirds into the F-Tier or the E-Tier... but the addition of Boomerbreed @BullBreed333 via send down convinced me to throw them into the F-Tier. The Legendary presence of @CoinCorgi812697 doesn't hurt either. All jokes aside, the team that @Dugzz l67l and @BeviMerchant has built is pretty stacked. They should remain a threat for the Presidents Trophy all season long.

IMG_7846.GIF

[​IMG]Rockford Icehogs
    (18-4-5, 41 points)

Last, but certainly not least, we have the Rockford Icehogs who've been nothing short of elite so far this season. @Eamonn and @WeddingJUN have built back to back spectacular teams. This team is legitimately three lines deep, and should definitely compete for the Presidents this season. The recent acquisition of @PPasK makes a deep team significantly deeper.

This is all for now, see you soon enough for the Anti-Awards leaders!

IMG_7840.GIF

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bossy_22_
  2. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Also everyone just use your imaginations and pretend that your teams logo emojis are next to your name... For some reason there's now a limit on the amount I can use... RIP.

• Winner Winner x 2
    bossy_22_
  3. TRMC BIGMAC

TRMC BIGMAC BIGMAC

Ratings:
    +83 / 29 / -29
    Thank you

No Streaming Account
  4. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Belleville Senators
    (9-14-4, 22 points)

My apologies to @l KhaaN l and @FrankZTank6. There were a myriad of formatting issues, and it came to my attention that your post somehow didn't make it in, but sadly we weren't really missing much. Fake Buzzville looks better on paper than the results have shown. Perhaps they can still turn it around.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bossy_22_
  5. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    Gritty gets all the credit for our awful trades this season. I've only made 2 TC swaps myself.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. x Golden Aces x

x Golden Aces x Exercitatio, Perfectus, Pervinco

Discord:
    x Golden Aces x#7064
    Ratings:
    +444 / 30 / -21
    I’m curious which of our lines you think is our top line @l Bossy l x 22?

If it’s our 7-0-2 line? They are our 3rd line

x_Golden_Aces_x
  7. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    It's really just your top D pair more than anything. Just figured I'd give the entire line a little credit.

bossy_22_
  8. Draward x 97

Draward x 97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Draward x 97#5024
    Ratings:
    +117 / 14 / -23
    Good media. We are figuring it the fuck out lol. Made some nice moves and big week ahead. Always appreciate media

• Like Like x 1
    draward
  9. Pope Dave ll

Pope Dave ll 113 IQ score

Discord:
    popedaveii#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 39 / -35
    These silver knights are about to HUM

• Winner Winner x 1
    popedavell
  10. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    Coincorgi approves. As always @l Bossy l x 22 great writeup, was nice to see a new take on things!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    Thanks for the media buddy!!

• Like Like x 1
    persinger92
  12. BullBreed333

BullBreed333 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BullBreed#6785
    Ratings:
    +410 / 28 / -67
    Always elite writeups from this guy, even tho he was famously benched by Orock.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Bullbreed333
  13. x Golden Aces x

x Golden Aces x Exercitatio, Perfectus, Pervinco

Discord:
    x Golden Aces x#7064
    Ratings:
    +444 / 30 / -21
    Totally fair, I mean they are just a full shutdown line which is something you need

We go 1/3, 2/2, 3/1 just to keep everything even haha

x_Golden_Aces_x
  14. Fullsend3174

Fullsend3174 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 2 / -11
    Nice write up, always enjoy reading.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Pwnologistz

Pwnologistz Tyler

Discord:
    Pwn#6589
    Ratings:
    +246 / 29 / -33
    upload_2022-3-19_20-18-35.jpeg

RIP Tyrant

• Funny Funny x 1
    Pwnologistz
  16. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,305 / 564 / -1,179
    Bossy why couldn’t u put up numbers like this for me smh. Gave u everyone u wanted except risto because they wouldn’t move him : (

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Lol you dropped 12m on me and my bro, stuck us with CHLers and traded us after two weeks :facepalm:

Knife is also a robot.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bossy_22_