Xfactor, sleepers, and "need help"

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by SgtAndyBoy, Mar 18, 2022.

1. SgtAndyBoy

SgtAndyBoy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    here is a quick media post of who I think are xfactors and sleepers and need help on each team

Xfactors: players who are game-changers and can carry a line (some teams don't have xfactors so I chose basically their best player)

Sleepers: players who might be having a slow start but could probably be important pieces late in the szn and in playoffs

need help: players that are straight-up struggling and need help with a better line or new team or something idk

ABBORTSFORD BABY NUCKS

Xfactor: @KrazyKoala911 C
    IMO one of the top C in the A, dude is extremely clamps in the middle of the ice with great offensive IQ

Sleeper: @MaximeQc LD
    off to a slow start with a 2-4-3 record, however, he's always grinding in the sb and I played against him in a lot of sweaty games before. heck he was grinding in sb at 3 am last night.

need help: @ShowtimeSacco Rw
    in sacco's defence, he was on garbage team last szn and this szn, however hes been moved to a new team but is still struggling, hes sitting at a 2-7 record and a -10. he also is 3rd on his new team in PIM, 1st in giveaways with 125, and has the worst passing % on his team besides jiccy31 (he doesn't count tho bc he is the only one that only played 5 games) I know sacco is a pure goal scorer and doer and I tried to get him all last szn, he just need some HELP to bring him back to his peak potential.

BAKERSFIELD CONDORS

Xfactor: @ZachJpQc C
    Damn many top media guys had the condors written off from the jump because of their lack of big names, however zach did a great job with what he had and is exceeding expectations, zach has proven that hes more than his Chicago wolves past and can create enough offence on his own. hes also proven that he has a great 2 way game as he has a great GV-TA ratio with 87-35, and also leading in interceptions among fwds on his team and 4th overall on his team with 43.

Sleeper: @I-Tyron-I C/LW
    Tyron was on my team last szn and hes a definition of a pure goal scorer, he can score from anywhere and at anytime when you least expect it. after having a hot to the szn, he ended up going 1-4 in his last 5 despite being on the number 1 seed team in the league before being traded (has yet to play a game for condors, just traded here) despite all that, tyron was able to put up 42 goals on a 3rd line last szn and has the ability to do it again, and his scoring abilities will be greatly appreciated come playoff times

need help: @I-Tyron-I
    tyron is here again for the reasons above, while he is a sleeper and will def bounce back, he needs help from his management to make sure he does come back, how can they do this? tyron needs to play with specific type of players, if hes playing on c, give him speedy pass first wingers, if hes on rw, tyron needs a 2-way playmaking center that will hit him with one tees and cover him defensively wen he forchecks like crazy, condors should also pair him on a shutdown d pair line as tyron plays very little defence and does not backcheck at all or trap. like I said hes a pure goal scorer, think patrik laine or phil kessel.

BELLVILLE PEDESTRIANS

Xfactors: @AdderallxAdmiral RW
    the pasta legend himself, after having a disgusting bad szn in the N last szn (not his fault at all, team was basically ecu's) pasta came down to show everyone hes not washed. dude is also a pure goal scorer, anyway you can think of, he will score in that way, bump him and stick check him 200 times, no problem he will prob still pick up the puck somehow.. just one of those players that always come out on the right side of EA. he may not be the player he once was, but hes still very good and is hands down the game changer on this team, feed him the puck.

sleeper: @xKyrou-- C
    hes not starting off slow but hes on here bc he only played 6 games so far, and so far hes 4-1-1 with 13 points. he even beat the chicago wolves in a 5-2 win where he put up 4 points. kyrou is def a sleeper in that he will provide tremendous value for the baby sens later on in the szn when it truly matters.

need help: @KinGDooGi G
    dude needs help LMAO, i get it if your defence is bad or whatever but its a different story when yorue a free contract, free contracts are normally reserved for players who can single handlely steal games, hes 8-7 right now with a .779 sv, hes gonna need some defensive upgrades to help him out

BRIDGEPORT SOUND KITTENS

Xfactor: yikes, they got 1 line above 500 and the are only 5-4 and most of their wins were against bottom teir teams

Sleeper: @Tcharty RW
    Tcharty is a very good rw and plays with sweats all the time. he started his 3 games here 0-2-1, not very great but can you blame him, this dude plays with @Astrrro-_7 caliber players all the time and now he has to play with who? if the sound kittens somehow make a miraculous comeback, they def need to build around tcharty bc he can be a force to reckon with if hes with a good line

needs help: @wholeRoster

ChARLOTTE CHECKERS, NOT CHESS

Xfactors: @Murphwizzle C
    murph is a top C, but rn hes not carrying anyone on his lines hes 4-4-1, that doesn't mean he cant, and i know he can, but i guess xfactors can only carry as much as they can, he did give me my only loss this sznso there's that, hopefully get gets some help to ease the life of a backpack

sleeper: @CHEDZz-34
    this dude is the definition of a great complimentary player, hes like and 85 overall player but when you put him with sweats, he has no trouble keeping up and adapting to their level of play and ends up playing like a 90 overall. if the team adds some good pieces with chedz, they can make a sweaty line. however it must be soon bc chedz hatessss losing and will turn on people in the locker room and make things worse. but who knows, i heard hes gotten better at that.

need help: @entireGoaltending
    they already used 5 goalies this szn with each playing at least 3 games or more and all putting up subpar numbers in the mid .700 sv except for one g who is an ecu. they need to secure their goaltending with some consistency

CHICAGO CJLAUS

Xfactor: @Not Greggy LD
    dudes prob the best puck moving, trap breaking, game changing d man in the AHL, dude leads his team with 55 min of puck possession, the next closest being ten ply with 33 min LOOOL. but that's for good reason, dudes a quarterback and drives the offense, give him the rock and he will create something out of nothing. and when you always have the puck, the other team cant score right?

sleeper: @TheNortoriousBIG C
    Nort can be an important piece for the wolves later on in loffs, he may not be the player he once was but that's okay, hes still good and just needs to play his role perfectly.

need help: @NateJones-_-
    have you seen his 2k face scan? lmao if you saw it then you'll know. lmao nate is my boy and wolves don't really have a urgent "need help" player so I'm using this opportunity to tell everyone that nate jones head legit takes up 60% of his body, hes a walking roblox character whos whiter than the karen at your local strabucks.

CLEVELAND MOANING STARS

Xfactor: @SgtAndyBoy C
    that's right i put myself up here, if anyone who knows me, I'm one of the nicest and humble players and never talk about myself, so i think i deserve to boost my own ego for once.. jk lmao only putting myself here bc our team is underperforming beside my line and because @xDoer3 specifically said in discord that I'm a "game changer" and i have witness LOL

Sleeper: @SyNc_ImpacT LW/RW
    Sync is having every slow start this szn, but what you see now is like 40% of his true potential, this guy by himself carried the scoring load on his line through all of playoffs last szn, the amount of times this line was down like 3-0 or 4-0 in loffs and dude would score 6 straight goals on his own to make a comeback is insane, dudes demar derozan with the amount of gwg he had sheesh. sync is off slow but I'm not worried, he will come back

need help: @ll_19-toews C/RW
    toews in the past few szn has not been able to get on a line that matches his level, outside of lg, he really only plays with NHL players and elo drafts, which he is currently 9th place in the elo draft leaderboards. hes used to playing NHL style hockey so being in the AHL with players that don't match his level has made him appear to be worse than he actually is. monsters will either need to move him for a new scenery or try to find him some players that he will mesh better with. overall hes a great guy and he grinds and i hope to see him succeed this szn

COACHELLA BARELY LIT FIRE TURKEYS

Xfactors: would've been corn and bxrt but they have gone MIA and are assumed to have quit the szn and will be banned soon. if anyone is able to get them to respond pls get them to respond bc no one has been able to LMAO

Sleeper: @Cornect57 and @Bxrt1_
    apparently they have been sleeping since week 2 and haven't waken up

need help: @DMacDabs_ C
    he took over now that he lost his 2 free county as best players, those are huge holes to fix, idk how hes gonna replace 2 NHL level players without using too much cap, but if he somehow turns this around he should be GM of the szn. hes got a lot of work to do and hes gonna need some help from our lord a saviour, @TheBobbyOrr4 since he knows the true value of every player

COLORADO CURSED

Xfactor: @NoScxpe96 LD
    i don't know some of the other players and the ones i do know, i don't consider as game changers, but i know scopes can be a sweaty beast and always put up great stats, he can move the puck well, knows when to step up, and has a great GV-TA ratio with a 35-22.

Sleeper: @Kursed_Kursed G
    He has a respectable record of 11-6-1 right now but his sv% is mediocre, however i know him and seen him when hes at the top of his game. kurse can steal games when hes on his game and can be an absolute brick wall, i think hes one of the more underatted goalies in the league and having a goalie that can steal games in playoffs will be huge.

need help: @Jaguarknight_ LD
    Jags was the highest paid d man this szn at 7 mill, which is insane for a d man that never put up at least a 20 win szn in the A, im not saying hes bad tho, IMO i actually think jags is very good, but when you are paying 7 mill for a d man and hes on 5-3-1 to start the szn, it should be a priority to look for ways to help him out. otherwise they could've used that money for 2 solid roster players which would have provided more depth for the team as only 1 line so far has a good record.

GRAND RAPIDS GRYFFINDORS

Xfactor: @CLiiNcH C
    clinch has never been one to be flashy or put up crazy offensive numbers, but this guy is a 2 way monster, dude is absolute clamps in a game-changing way. this shows in the fact that he's 7-2 with only 12 points. most of his games won by limiting the offense of the other team, he already have 3 wins where the other team got shut out. when clinch played this szn, his team allowed 13 goals against and scored 22 goals for. xhyper deserves this spot too but only putting clinch over bc he's 7 mill and is expected to have this impact

Sleeper: @xGreenyy-_- LW
    Greeny is is sleeper bc he is starting off the szn very slow with a 1-6-1 record, after ending with a 17-8 last szn, if the team regroups, makes so very much needed change-ups, greeny shout heat up again and shock everyone like he did last szn

Need help: @theEntire 3rd line
    they won 1 game in the past 3 weeks, enough said, somethings gotta change

HARTFORD PUPPIES

Xfactors: idek know man, put it to a vote? lmao, @Mazzzyyy_ I guess
    Mazzy came down after having a 17-8 szn in the N last szn as a man, now he's a lw in the A but he hasn't been off to a great start or bad start. he's gonna have to put on a big backpack soon

Sleeper: @Toeffoli LW
    Toe started off on the dead last team in the league, but he hasn't meshed well yet going 1-2 in his first week on the Hartford wolfpacks, however he has a lot of skill and has the 3rd most points on his team despite not having much to work with which proves that if he got players he can mesh with, he could possibly go on a run.

Need help: @Bxckstrom_19 C
    2-5-1 with 7 points is not a great way to start the szn, he also leads his team with the most PIM with 15 min. i heard he's good tho so maybe he needs some more help and if he stays out of the box, he could turn his szn around

HENDERSON NEED A SHINY SILVER KNIGHT TO SAVE THEM

Xfactors: @xPens- RD
    dudes an absolute stud, carried jeown and doer and I last szn, so good he has to throw his games so that he wont get a 10 mill bid next szn. also has work shifts during lg time but decides to manage anyways because the grind is real. if that's not game changing, its at least life changing. jokes aside, he's their best player...

Sleeper: @Jaqueezy95 LW
    He isn't gonna carry a line, or l2 through 5 guys, but he's a very good complimentary player, he can trap and makes the smart simple plays, if pens can give him a line of solid players, he will have no trouble keeping up with them, jaq is the type of player that lets good players be great, and does his role well.

need help: @FrewX93 G
    Frew went from having a 26-12-5 last szn and even got called up to the N for the president trophy team for playoffs to this ecu looking ass team. pens need to save this guy or ship him off somewhere good bc he don't deserve this. looking at Henderson, you'd think you're looking at their tc list.

HERSHEY QC

Xfactor: @QC_LA_BETE RW
    almost put up 100 points last szn and looks on pace for that again, hes a sweat and he scores goals as he has 22 goals and just 6 assists. he should be on his way to another 20+ win szn and nothing seems to slow him down, other than greggy

sleeper: @ImSooSorreh LW
    he came up from the C last szn with a 116 point szn and 50 goals, he was a hot commodity coming into AHL bidding and thus he was grabbed for cheap in NHL as a send down. however the team he was on was not meshing and needed him off, then he got moved to henderson, where he refused to play so now got ship to a good team for once. you don't score 50 goals and put up 116 points that easily in the C, even if you scrub hunt, so if he can carry that into the A, hes gonna provide great value for the QC bears.

need help: @YeeBoyEBoisvert RW
    The bears ran out of money near the end of bidding and needed to grab a cheap contract, usually, these cheap contracts either turn into steals or bust, and as of right now its a bust. they either need to give him a new look or give him someone that can carry him at this point.
    HONORABLE MENTION: @Boske51 cool guy and don't take this seriously I'm just trolling, but how can you play lg games with your camera upside down, youre putting yourself at a disadvantage lmaoo, "needs help"

IOWA EX NHLERS

Xfactor: @KuttnKornerz G
    one of the most underrated goalies, after having an below avg szn, hes back this szn with great numbers, boasting a .812 sv on a team that's barely above .500. I had him as my starter szn 17 and play lots of sweaty clubs and pins with him and this guy STEALS game, rock solid. exactly what a factor should be.

Sleeper: @mrfreddy94 LW
    Not the player he once was, but when hes hot, hes hot, he has the goal scorer touch and can bury the puck with 4 pwf bumping him. if he can heat up in loffs assuming they make it, he can be a hard guy to stopl

need help: @TK_I98I LD
    someone go help TK stay out of the box LMAO, he leads the team in PIM WITH 18 min. hes still 5-1-3 and no doubt a top d man, but if his penalty issues continue, it can really hurt them in playoffs against good teams who capitalizes on any mistakes

LAVAL RED ROCKETS

Xfactor: @HoIIow TlPS AKA Im god jesus LW
    an offensive juggernaut, will make the nasiest plays randomly and does some witchcraft l2 dancy dance, leading his team with 32 points, almost 50% shooting, dude can take over offensively, don't wanna go g7 against a guy like him, even if his line mate might not be at the same level as him

Sleeper: @ttvWealthy_Bacon RD
    Bacon after being drafted last szn, didn't have the greatest of szn, but that's party bc his team was not the best, fortunate for laval that subpar szn lowered his value and they might have come out with a steal in a trade for him, he now sits at a 6-2-1 record. he also has a great GV-TA ratio with 39-32 and is 2nd on his team in interceptions with 66, if he can continue his play, he will provide great defensive depth for the Rockets

needs help: @Rico Suave TOS LD
    hes 1-4-1, somethings clearly not working on this line and rico needs help to get his mojo back as hes had experience in the NHL and is probably capable of more than this

LEHIGH VALLEY MEDIOCRE

Xfactor: @Cxrnaqe G
    carnage is a very good g and is putting a respectable .809 sv and is the main reason this team is worst than mediocre. but how many games can he keep this up, stamkos has been running this team for 3 straight szn now and have not made playoffs once, he will need to change up the strategy before this szn slips away, especially when he had 4 dps to work with going into bidding

sleeper: @xHughes43x RD
    Had a great draft szn with him going 18-4 and ending up as a first-round pick, many had high hopes, his szn didn't start well with a 0-3 first week, but he has gone 5-1 since and looks like he can add a lot of support for his team.

needs help: @Rxbertson- LW/C
    when he was won in bidding, lehig said in management chat "I cant believe yall let us have rxbertson for league minimum" fast forward and hes 1-7-1... while they let me know that they been having bad avail, its not a coincidence that hes in his #rd ahl szn being well below 500. If they really think its not his fault then they need to help him fast bc he should be tired of losing

MANITOBA MEESE

Xfactor: @S1234R C
    because he has the most points, NHL experience, and good records, other than that i do not really know this team as in-depth as the rest. and the ones i do know are not game changers

sleeper: this team doesn't really have any sleepers that might pop off in the next week or so

need help: @charltonchew15
    they used a draft pick on this guy and hes sitting at 2-5-2, 9 points, -11, and needs some help as he clearly can not handle the ahl level on his own

MILWAUKEE PRIVATES

Xfactor: @DirtyDanglez-88 LW
    is prob their biggest offensive threat, he can dangle, snipe, spin pass, and walk dmans, he leads the team with most gwg and also had a lot of gwg last szn, which shows that he can score when the team needs it most. hes off to a slow start rn but I'm not worried about it as they had some lines and avail issues

Sleeper: @IHoganI RD
    Hogan ended last szn with an insane 21-3-5 record, this szn hes 4-4-1 but you cant blame him as the admirals last szn had way more talent than this szn, they have demoted themselves from admirals to private rank. despite that, Hogan is one of the few players on his team with a positive +-, has one the best passing % on his team with an 80%, which shows that he still has a tremendous impact on the game

Need help: no one is playing good, but no one is disastrous, maybe rolla and CO needs help finding a g7 fwd bc rn they have none.

ONTARIO REIGN

Xfactor: @Luxsees C
    starting the szn hot going 7-1-1 with 27 points, he also leads his team in puck possession with 48 min, and has the most assist with 18, which means he creates plays like a quarter back, if you read my section on greggy, you know what puck possession + assist means, they generate the offense normally, are the main person used to create a breakout to transition from defense to offense, and having lots of pp means less offensive chances for the other team.

Sleeper: @scottiedg LW
    he hasn't had the greatest start, but he can be a real asset if used properly, just based on his stats you can tell hes a pass first winger, give him players who can cut and get open for 1tees and i guarantee he will heat up again

need help: no one struggling very bad, maybe help out crashman's line

PROVIDENCE BRUINS

Xfactor: @DCRoyL- RW
    prob their best player imo, he protects the puck like a nhler and knows how to move the puck very well, his only down fall is that he might have to lower his skill level to match the rest of his line mates game style, he plays very NHL style hockey

sleeper: @Fck_itsbingey LW
    after starting slow, he ended week 3 going 3-0 with a win over Chicago wolves and scoring 6 goals out of 9 points in that week. if he can keep putting pucks into the net, the team can focus on other aspects of the game.

ROCHESTER FRENCH CANADIENS

Xfactor: @Dugzz l67l C

a beast with the puck, puts up insane numbers every szn no matter who is on his line and will l2 and dance around all your d man. anyone who knows dugz already knows hes a game changer,

Sleeper: @xBiscuit09 RW

used to be a 100 point player and having him on a third line will make sure that that line will at least get goals. getting him at a league min is also insane as he can play through your line up on the rw side will prove to be very valuable come playoff time when line matching. while he may not be putting up 100 points again, he is still very skilled with great scoring IQ, passing abilities, l2 skills, and veteran experience

need help: no one

ROCKFORD BUNNIES

Xfactor: @umm, vote down below bc i don’t think theres anyone absolutely game changing

Sleeper: @ThreeT38 RD

Three is only 1-3-2 but he has clamped up lots of top lines last szn with ease, Rockford would be smart to build a better line around him as they can easily be a top clamp line with three running the defence

Need help: @x_Pepsi8_x RW

After spending a long time in the N, many have considered pepsi to be past his prime, pepsi sits at 2-7, and it does not seem he will get out of it.

SAN DIEGO PIDGEONS

Xfactor: @Foxnetsov G

Fox is imo the top g in the A right now and many would agree. He has a crazy .858 sv and a 1.71 GAA. Nomatter who is playing defence in front of him, he is able to bail out anyone which he has proven this szn as he has faced the 3RD MOST SHOTS in the league with 253 against and yet he still has the best sv% and is 11-7. He is also tied for 2nd for most shutouts

Sleeper: @MutiiD RD

Mutii is my sleeper pick, ive had him on my competitive tournament teams and played lots of sweat pins with him, howver I can admit that he can be inconsistent at times and when hes not feeling it he will straight up only goes for hits. But when hes on he can be absolute clamps and have clamped nhl caliber players before.

Need help: @Dradavich LW

You’ve seen his elite montages, his numerous forum post in the N, always appearing in SB, youd think he would be elite. For someone that has so much thumbs and l2 skills, his lg stats are always poo. Someone needs to get this man some help so he can heat tf up and continue making elite montages of him dangling 4 guys then snipping it in a 7-2 loss.

SAN JOSE FISHIES

Xfactor: @XLaurenco93X G

Like foxnetsov, heres a G that’s putting spectacular numbers on a poor defensive team, he face the 4th most shots against with 221 and still putting up a .855 sv%, which is 2nd best to Fox by 0.003. although hes only 5-9, theres no denying that hes a big part they even have 5 wins, someone gotta get this man better defense he deserves it

Sleeper: no sleepers

I think everyone on the cudas are playing as everyone expected before the szn

Need help: @XLaurenco93X G

Get this MAN SOME HELP, add in some slightly better d and he can probably steal even more games

SPRINGFIELD THUNDER MINO-MAN

Xfactor: @MyNamesMino LW

Mino szn 16 had 83 points, szn17 103 points, szn18 95 points, and this szn is on pace to put up another szn with 80+ points. The man is always an offensive threat, so much so that teams playing against him can only stop him by causing a penalty as mino leads his team with an insane 12 penalty drawn, next closest is only half of that.

Sleeper: @WuntangCreamx0 G

Wutang took a break from g for a szn or 2, but the last time he was g he was top 3 in sv%, while he has not been putting up those type of numbers, I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns it around with a hot streak of brick wall type gameplay. While goaltending has changed with the new game, majority of goaltending skills still comes down to positioning and IQ which cannot be removed from the goalie no matter how much of the gameplay they change.

Need help: a couple players good play better but none that needs help urgently

STOCKTON ROOM TEMPERATURE

Xfactor: @MaTh_HaBs RW + Brxndamour LW combo

While they started off slow going 5-4, these guys will heat up no doubt about it. Last szn they started off similar and never lost again for like 5 straight weeks or something. Everyone knows how game changing these guys can be and for those that don’t, just look at their stats and youll figure out the rest. However it seems like their main issue this szn is that they don’t have a number 1 C, they are playing a career RWer on C and he barely even plays the game. If they can get a true c, this line will go beyond

Sleeper: @LikeOrigami RW and @buckybear88 LW

Both high skill wingers that can absolutely produce when it matters. Both these guys wont single handily carry a line but they are elite support players. Origami has also been good and plays a well-rounded game, while bucky is an offensive threat, hes a type of player that knows when to cut and when to dangle and when to snipe, if Stockton finds a way to give bucky an elite playmaking C that will hit him on cuts and one tees, bucky is capable of putting up 80 points, which will come in handy in playoffs.

Need help: @jmm420 C

Jm is underrated, hes a lot better than people think and he can be a lot better if the team finds a way to get him help with higher skilled fwds.

SYRACRUSE BITES

Xfactor: @xARMYYY_ LD and @GingerNHL RD

Both 2 game changing dman who control the pacing of the game to their liking. Armyy has been a top d ahl d man for a while now and Ginger is coming down to the A after 6 straight above .500 szn in the N. you don’t want to go g7 against these guys in loff, especially now that armyy wont be with savage kills (ifykyk)

Sleeper: @figjameh G

Fig has only played 9 games so far, but hes putting up stellar numbers with a .832 sv. If he stays in the backup role, itll provide great comfort for the crunch in playoffs when they have to deal with line matching. If he becomes the starter, they know they have a solid goalie they can rely on.

Need help: @Dowdenn LD

Something is clearly going wrong on this line, idk if its downdenn himself or the line just doesn’t mesh well, let me know crunch, but somethings gotta change on this line as they went 0-3 this past week.

TEXAS C-LIST STARS

Xfactors: @xDeedss C

No real game breaker but deeds is by far their best player, I hear from doer that hes a sgtandyboy 2.0 in terms of play style. Two way playmaking threat that controls the pace and creates chances, with his clamping abilities (most interceptions for fwd on his team) and top playmaking abilities, he raises the ceiling and floor of his surrounding teammates. While hes at a 5-2-2, I don’t see him carry the load all szn and dtexas should fine him some good wingers that he can set up.

Sleeper: @xJohnny03 C/RW

Johnny wont carry a line, but put him with good fwd and he will be the perfect complementary piece with good goal scoring and playmaking abilities

Need help: @xJohnny03

You cant have your free contract going 2-5-2 to start the szn, they’ll need to add support to his line soon before its too late

TORONTO MARLEIS

Xfactor: @Ironside197 LW

Iron came out of nowhere and is blowing people away with a 50% shooting. Hes the only fwd on his team that is 8-0-1 which means that he had to play with different fwds for some of the weeks and he is still able to win games no matter who hes playing with. That’s the definition of game changing. When this guy plays on your line, you have a chance of winning.

Sleeper: @ClutchDaddy91 C

Only played 6 games so far as he came down from the N after week 1, but hes been hot to start with a 5-0-1 record playing mostly with ironside. Clutch plays a simple and grinding style of hockey, he clogs the middle and makes the smart plays, a perfect complementary piece to have alongside an offensive threat like ironside

Need help: @no one, but management should find a way to improve their 3rd line if they want to push themselves beyond as a contender

TUSCON RUNAWAYS

Xfactor: @xflow-_- LW

Hes the closest to what they have as a game changer, you can argue that swwman whose been having a good szn as well but you can’t deny flow’s success from last szn.

Sleeper: @Carbeen- G

Has only played 4 games so far and going 3-1 with a sv of .872. while this will go down as he play more games, if he can keep it up, tuscon might have found their starting g for the rest of the szn, all they have to do is focus on other areas of the team.

Need help: @x-Suzuki-14 LW

Dude has an insane 126 give away to 20 take away, worst passing % among fwd on his team, ties for most PIM on his team with 15, and is a – 9. While he has a mediocre 20 points, in seems like they get scored on more when hes on the ice. That could be due to bad giveaways and number of penalties he takes

UTICA COMMETS

Xfactor: @VintageTrav RW

Their best player with 27 points and 14 goals. Hes carrying a lot of the offensive load as the point stats drop off big time after the top 3 players.

Sleeper: @xLetang RW

I heard he could be a beast, 10 points in 3 games played, but he has to actually play as 3 is the most hes played so far…

Need help: @Chamski_23 G

GET HIM OUTTA THERE HES TOO GOOD TO DESERVE THIS

WBS FRIED CHICKEN

Xfactor: Absolutely no one

Sleeper: Absolutely no one

Need help: THE ENTIRE ROSTER

These guys don’t even have a full roster, they are missing 2 winger, and 1 d man. And most of the guys that are on the current roster are mainly borderline 3rd liners

Thanks for reading, I rushed this and didn’t proof read so any grammar mistakes, ignore it

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  2. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls don’t worry bout it sweetheart

Ratings:
    +327 / 22 / -153
    Nice writeup. I’ve seen this exact concept before but can’t quite put my finger on it!

• Winner Winner x 1
    Calgross
  3. xARMYYY_

xARMYYY_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +338 / 12 / -51
    fifarulerz
  4. SgtAndyBoy

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    bro I never heard of you, just checked your page and you do have a write up that I happen to write similarly of which I did not even see until now. I've done a write up like this last szn so its not a "new concept." and people have used the words "factors" in write up since szn 14 in their post.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  5. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    @SgtAndyBoy you feeling ok? Army as an Xfactor HELLO

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. SgtAndyBoy

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    I would've chosen you over armyy but you're NHL now

• Winner Winner x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  7. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    The S17 Arizona Coyotes Ruined me after bidding on me (and scheduling me for games promising me that i would be a 3rd liner on their team) and then sending me to a shitty Ahl team the day I was scheduled to play. I haven't been the same since.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Dradavich
  8. SgtAndyBoy

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    that's why you need help so you can heat up, need more montages out of you

sgtandyboy11
  9. IHoganI

IHoganI Well-Known Member

Discord:
    IHoganI#7985
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    IHoganII
  10. ClutchDaddy91

ClutchDaddy91 Member

Discord:
    clutchdaddy91#0
    Ratings:
    +446 / 11 / -61
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. X-ShoreySzn-X

X-ShoreySzn-X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xshoreysznx#0
    Ratings:
    +620 / 116 / -71
    Be nice to @x-Suzuki-14 hes played with tcs every week lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. SgtAndyBoy

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    Lmao no hate, everything I say on this thread is unbiased and based on numbers and gameplay clips. While he might be getting unlucky with ecu, that doesn’t stop the turnovers and penalties lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  13. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -8
    No Streaming Account
  14. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    me either. couldn't imagine!

zkoivu
  15. Cmdeadly

Cmdeadly Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cmdeadly#0
    Ratings:
    +133 / 30 / -11
    Xfactor: yikes, they got 1 line above 500 and the are only 5-4 and most of their wins were against bottom teir teams

This is just stat watching every line we have faced has been first or second lines, with at least .500 or better in wins and we beat the undefeated cochella line. Our losses have been in close games or in that marlies game were we had a five minute major where they got multiple goals in a tie game.

No Streaming Account
  16. Atkinsl10l

Atkinsl10l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    atkinsqc#0
    Ratings:
    +361 / 8 / -48
    atkinsl10l
  17. SgtAndyBoy

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    You proved my point, xfactors are players that can get you through those close game losses or help you beat all those 1st and 2nd line you’re playing. Your only line that is above 500, I looked at all the games they played and who they played agaisnt and most of their wins, 3-4/5 of their wins were agaisnt lower seed teams. I mean you can ask the lg community who they think your teams xfactor is.. but I’ve done unbiased media for 3 szn now so if you think I’m wrong it’s not bc I hate your team lmao

• Like Like x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  18. Cmdeadly

Cmdeadly Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cmdeadly#0
    Ratings:
    +133 / 30 / -11
    It's just doesn't make sense that the xfactor isn't someone on that line that is above .500 Bren, Big Little, Tex or I are obvious choices. Any on that line should be chosen, as we have 5 of our goalie's 6 wins.

At this current point I'd go with Bren.

No Streaming Account
  19. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +598 / 24 / -69
    Appreciate you bro. I can safely say that Backstroke goof ball might have been one of the worst C’s I have ever played with. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    AnthonyLive
  20. ThreeT38

ThreeT38 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -1
    Great media !!! :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account