Putting An * On Every LGBA Championship, Ever

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Jun 10, 2022.

?

Will anyone ever win a real ring?

1. Yes

2. No

3. balls @zay

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    The LGBA over the years has been full of wild things like forfeits, win reversals, bans, you name it. This, in turn, creates many scenarios where teams were not at full strength when they should have been or got screwed over by the rules. These things then in the long or short term affect the eventual winner. This then creates what many in the basketball world call an * (asterisk) title. I’m here to put an * on every LGBA championship ring ever, and show why none of the league rings are valid. Let’s begin.

Seasons 1-18: LGBA was a team up league. That mode doesn’t even exist anymore unless you go into play with friends and do a half hour long invite method to get into a game. Why should any of these rings count? Next.

Season 19: S19 saw the Denver Nuggets led by LGBA veterans such as Tchuckynorris and Raynor win. But, however, I don’t see this as a real wing. Former longtime BOG th4 x w4ll was on the roster and winning a ring with an admin on the team invalidates it immediately. In addition, it was the first year on ProAm and many of the elite players were not around this season, not to mention the league only had 8 teams.

Season 20: The Knicks were the Season 20 winners, but it doesn’t count. The squad once again featured long time BOG, th4 x w4ll, on the championship team. And while that is all the evidence I needed to invalidate the ring, Murked was on PG for this team. Murked. On Point Guard. That’s how you know there was no competition. This is one of those 60’s rings the irl Celtics flex when they shouldn’t. So, no ring for you Murked.

Season 21: The Nuggets got redemption in season 21 with newcomers OG Grand/Cornpoppa leading the way. However, I forgot to mention, rings with now banned players on roster also don’t count. So, blame OG and his pistons during the 2k22 cycle for this *

Season 22: The Heat led my Mid506 and Rick took the title home this season. Unfortunately, it doesn’t count because Rick did indeed get banned recently (buying it out doesn’t escape the *), and Flems simply can’t be a winner. Next.

Season 23: The Heat went back to back. Just see the above for why it doesn’t count.

Season 24: The site doesn’t show me any teams in the boxes for this season so I don’t know what’s going on. But it’s pretty clear even the site knows this ring doesn’t count. Sometimes these * just write themselves.

Season 25: Site says the most games played by a player was 4? That’s impossible. No stats = no validation. Ring doesn’t count, sad to see. Next.

Season 26: Season was canceled because the league had way too much optimism the S and X issue in 2k21 would be fixed. Nothing here.

Season 27: Hey, look at that! It’s a season I played in and can bring some real * content to. This one is pretty simple. The Celtics were forced to use multiple TC’s in the finals. No full strength? No full ring. Say goodbye, Nets, you’re all frauds.

Season 28: KAT did not play in finals despite Mecciah offering an embarrassing amount of money for him to play. Again, Jig and Tee benefit from a weakened team. Say goodbye to trophy #2 from the duo. And also the Bucks had to FF on some BS to the 76ers before the finals as well. So really, neither team should’ve been there.

Season 29: Forfeits galore. Next

Season 30: Lakers championship member Torn basically played PG despite being a SG, breaking the rule that was implemented that season. You take away that rule breaking, LAL probably loses before the finals. An * on this one is obvious

Season 31: While we haven’t crowned a champion yet, this ring already doesn’t count. The league saw 2 teams completely disband, basically as many FF as games actually played, and the Suns had a win overturned from them vs the Rockets because of invites causing a Rockets player to “lag” even though that’s just not a thing. Not to mention the Thunder becoming stacked thanks to Tee lying about availability, as well as Comeup also lying about availability and finessing into getting a more stacked account that isn’t in his main eligible for the league, something that had been previously denied before.

There you have it, an * on every title. Maybe one day a team will prove not to be frauds but, for now, it’s the FraudBA for a reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account