Staff Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Mr WorldWlde 69, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    Hello again to all of my loving and adoring fans! This time I’m back with new ideas for the league to stir the pot. As the official head member of media, I introduce the first ever!!! STAFF POWER RANKINGS!!!!! Enjoy everyone. (Don’t cry Shorty you can have fun).

8. @ShortyxLOSE at number 8 we have shorty. He is the NHL deputy commissioner, he can be very smart at times but also very rude and judgmental. If u have a problem in lg, This is not the first person anyone goes too. Let me give u one dislike rating gg

7. @LG McDonald At number 9 we have Mcdonald. Unlike shorty, Mcdonald holds a lot of responsibility. I could imagine the stress he faces every day. OR NOT!!!! Maybe the occasional Lg pm to remind me to signup for games or whatever. But I don't see you volunteering to ecu for me!!!! You are basically a Walmart clearance GRAVY Bettman (NOT GARY).

6. @aCanadianGamer This guy falls to number 8, He is a nice guy who will finish last, Terrible on the thumbs in UHL and slow to respond to discord. He is friendly though and seems to enjoy his job unlike Shorty.

5. @Vahey x 19 A more familiar name to me in Vahey. In his prime, he lead the Medicine Hat Tigers to the CHL playoffs. Now? He spends his times putting up mediocre seasons in the Chl while banning everyone who stands in his path. Just like shorty when I try to troll him!

4. @DaYoungBuck Another more familiar name to me, Buck has always been a decent g. Maybe not amazing, but 100% better than Shorty. He may be the easiest staff to replace as I have heard rumors he does not own NHL 22 but I mean with the state of the game can you blame him?

3. @Tris10 I have a lot of mixed feelings for this man. On one hand, he has managed to create the greatest virtual hockey league ever. On the other? I make all this FREE content and I still don't have free Lg platinum or the media tag next to my name. APPRECIATE YOUR ASSET. Could we maybe get the app update too? I heard u make lots of money off ban buyouts website traffic for ads and sponsors!

2. @SlowGazzelle A primary example of a 'Good' Bog, Answers quickly. Does not complain or call you stupid for asking questions, just a friendly useful bog who works his ass off to help make everyones experience more fun! When it comes to saves tho, oh boy stay away from this guy. Just like he stays away from the puck.

1. @P4ttelite AT NUMBER 1! WE HAVE THE GOAT. Many Don't know this, but the lg staff actually runs everything they do by Patt. Not only does he dominate the games he plays in, He dominates the staff too! As one of Lg's largest investors. We would all like to thank you for making all of this possible.

Thanks to all for reading this! It may have taken me 45 mins or more to make so I appreciate the ratings and hope I could give you all a laugh today! Even you shorty ; )

Love WorldWide

I'm in your head

• Funny x 10
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. sxdz l93l

sxdz l93l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cedouzz#0
    Ratings:
    +52 / 3 / -16
    Great write. Love it!

• Like Like x 1
    cedouzz
  3. SlowGazzelle

SlowGazzelle Assistant to the deputy commisioners

Discord:
    SlowGazzelle#7049
    Ratings:
    +492 / 27 / -54
    I can make saves, I just can't win games :laugh:

SlowGazzelle
  4. Am i MoJo

Am i MoJo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    I itzMoJo I#6969
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Great list ! Shorty has always been helpful to us in discord help desk though. Has been quick to respond and help out. But then again, PatElite is probably the one calling the shots and cracking the whip. Buddy is in a league of his own 100% goat

i_itzmojo_i
  5. LemeIin

LemeIin COMPUTERIZED | #73 |

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    I always knew you couldn’t count

• Funny Funny x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LemeIin
  6. Mr WorldWlde 69

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    It was gonna be a 10 person list lmao changed it last minute, wouldn’t be a classic WW post without human error

No Streaming Account
  7. ILamarre

ILamarre Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bren#7976
    Ratings:
    +640 / 5 / -16
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Mr WorldWlde 69

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    Power rankings revised, Tris drops from 3 to second last just in front of Shorty after muting me when I tagged him to notify him I was fat shamed

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,458 / 325 / -613
    :thinking:

• Like Like x 1
    DaYoungBuck