OG S20 Canucks. Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Dradavich, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    Powzy made thread about the original bids and where they went and I felt inspired to make my own thread since the canucks made the most trades

Let's start with the 2 canucks who stayed canucks for the whole season

xTeerzy66 - The only man willing to take the GM spot, having somebody who can play daycare to what is sometimes is a bunch of manbabies is something way to valuable to ever trade away.

TMGKuzKuz31 - Never whined, rarely complained. Probably the best 750k contract in the entire league Kuzkuz has carried these canucks to several upset wins including one against boston as you know i must mention every single time I can.

Traded/banned/Waived within the First Week

KrazyKoala911 - I spent 4 million dollars just for this player to quit, I have said it before and will continue to say it, people who quit in week 1 deserve to be cap banned. Quitting like this completely fucks over the team that bid on you especially if it's a significant amount of cap, I thought we were friends but you stabbed me in the back

Sakxc - Basically threaten to quit and i didn't want to be down 2 players so i traded him in a lopsided trade. I have lost all evidence of him threatening to quit so he won't be getting banned any time soon, I will however flex on him because despite being a 2 pretty good teams he has less points then i do.

DJ_DeathslapZ85 - Waived after week 1, poor guy did not stand a chance in NHL especially after being giving a CHL ECU RD in all 3 games, DJ is playing well for Bridgeport with his buddies.

Brandxn87 - I don't really wanna talk about, Being an inexperienced owner and doing something kinda dumb, lead him to demanding a trade and i obliged, Having an alright season on the devils after being traded from dallas.

xNuge-93 - Traded away as apart of a flip to fill the roster hole left by Koala, Was banned like a week later for missing games on xbox. I dodged a bullet there.

Traded away in the Week 3

Hriiz - Played one game, literally carried our line to a victory against one of the best teams in the league. Did not play any more games for his new team and got banned, Lesson learned not throwing a blind bid on someone ever again. To be fair the trade i made involving him was an absolute fleece for me

Traded away in the Week 4 Blowup

OhhCrosby87 - He was not very happy when I sent him to PP, Lucky he was moved to Florida a week later and may be competing in the playoffs, Never gave me any shit so i hope he makes playoffs and makes a surprise run.

Gadzookzzz - Also never gave me any shit but was the most inconsistent goalie in the entire league, One night Gadz would be stealing a game the other it would feel like they were throwing, Continues to be inconsistent on washington.

ZachJpQc - Didn't really wanna trade him was good and never gave me any headaches but i needed to upgrade my defense, What many thought was a trade a lost completely turned out to be solid for both parties involved thanks to squeegy, Will hopefully be apart of a good playoff run for seattle.

SLOTTERx9 - Wanted to be traded after Week 2 was happy to be traded when i traded him, Went from 5 - 1 - 0 on the canucks to 9 - 8 - 2 on the devils.

eStokes - The Goat of the Vancouver, Took down Boston's top line with an ecu rd as you may know by me telling you millions of times. Only Traded him because the trade was unbelievably good value for me, Traded for him back and the plan was to keep him but Winnipeg was being rude and wouldn't trade the final piece of the ecu super squad to us unless we included him.

KarlssonIsGod - Was good in the first week, Kinda fizzled out later traded him away and he was waived to an ahl team a week later, Is putting up pretty mediocre numbers in the AHL.

Maxx_20 - Sent him to the rangers after being on the horrors that was my 3rd line, Has been solid on what I believe is the rangers 3rd line.

Last to be Traded

CorrosiveJake - Was one of the last players to ask for a trade out of Vancouver, Sent him to Chicago where he has been relatively same as he was on Vancouver.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Dradavich
  2. Foouu-

Foouu- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foouu-#6793
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -8
    Agree with u, people quitting cuz they didnt end up where they wanted should be cap banned.

Hopefully the league will take that in consideration.

Hope u learned from your first year as Management and will come back next season. I think everyone agreed your first bidding was somehow a good bidding. Should be fun with a roster reset!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Poppa x 88

Poppa x 88 Warning Group

Discord:
    bigpoppa88#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 18 / -97
    No one cares…

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Sakxc-

Sakxc- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -1
    In Drad we trust

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Eliteflowbro
  5. KrazyKoala911

KrazyKoala911 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    krazykoala911#0
    Ratings:
    +90 / 2 / -6
    In Drad we trust

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Gadzookzzz

Gadzookzzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -4
    i havent played for washington yet, been on ir cause a bitch was homeless. make my grand debut with them tonight

• Like Like x 1
    gadzookzzz
  7. Rivnasty

Rivnasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 23 / -35
    Loved my time in Vancouver, best of luck

Rivnasty
  8. xPowzy--

xPowzy-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xPowzy—#6083