A Legacy, Over.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xDeedss, Aug 31, 2022.

1. xDeedss

xDeedss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +589 / 63 / -142
    18 seasons.. Over..

Apon joining the league, the young 13 year old xDeedss (Formally known as Dirtydeeds1212) had no clue what he was getting himself into.

Season 2 (The First Season) (C) 9-7 39 Points
    Started with a young deeds taking management while knowing ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, with Ozip (who then got banned). Michchas stepped in and made that team what it was. Not much to comment on this but I remember being dumb lmao.

Season 3 (G) 16-14-2 .761 SV% 3.99 GAA
    was a goalie season which we just don't talk about. it was fun having @GonzoArmstrong as an Owner. before he traded me :p

Season 4 who cares

Season 5 (Mr. 0-2) (C) 22-4-1 89 Points, 56 Assists
    Where it all starts. Dirtydeeds' career is now beginning, getting his name out there. Deeds wanted to be traded to @Iceblock84 's team when he owned the Springfield Thunderbirds so he decided to put his Trade Request in without realizing the amazing opportunity he had. @Meestah Don reached out to him and told the youngin to give his team a chance and that he would enjoy it - to which he did. Deeds ended up centering on a line consisting of @Apperation, @PANCAKEpretzel (Gastr604) , @Taiter x 32 near the end of the season, @Philly_Jawns (PhillysMVP) and @BuRGeR. Despite that line being considered the 2nd line, they had a helluva season. Deeds would put up 22 wins, 89 points and hold the Toronto Marlies assist record TO THIS DAY. Deeds was put into one of the AHL All Star teams, but would miss it for some reason to which he cannot remember. I remember this season, I had to take the garbage out MID GAME or my internet was being turned off, my team was obviously not happy LOL. The Marlies would finish the regular season as the Eastern Conference Champions and would be getting a banner. so many fun memories playing with everyone, especially the Mel goalie tandem @xMelom and @XMeLLoFeTT. I remember this season had the BESTTTT shoutbox ever. rules were less strict and the trash talk was at an all time high :)
    Heading into playoffs, Deeds would face the Syracuse Crunch. I still remember to this day, the young xDeedss was a trash talker and went in the SB and said nonstop how easy it was and that those crunch were easy work. @Toeffoli took it in his own hands to prove that it would be tougher than it was for the kid. Series ended with a Crunch victory - this was Deeds' first of MANY heartbreaks.

Seasons 6 (Another Management Stint) (C) 6-6 21 points
    After coming off a GROSS season, Deeds wanted to try to manage again. He worked alongside @Silkster-97- and @Wolfx29x. Deeds knew it would be ROCKY when his owner didn't give him (the GM) bidding access to HIS OWN TEAM. it was a rough 5 weeks and it ended with a Dirtydeeds1212 2 Season Ban. I wish I could have changed how I was back then, I was real annoying holy smokes.
    #RipVibez :( <3

Season 7 (WHO CARES) (C) 13-13 64 points
    After buying my ban out, all I remember was being shuffled linemates every week. Me and my line consisting of @LG McDonald and @Biggy-Dik-Finger COOKED whenever we played together.

Season 8 (Wait, HES BACK) (C) 20-5-4 79 points
    Ah yes, Season 8. Rollercoaster to say the least. It ended with a dynasty of a line consisting of @Shortshadey14 and @AppleWizard47. despite Mafiaman aka Lafamiglia aka AppleWizard yelling at me to give him the rock, it was one of my more favourite seasons. I remember I had to play in a HOTEL LOBBY just to connect to the internet and play, passion was at an all time high. Deeds would put up 20 wins, 79 points and 43 assists, just beginning his career with the Bakersfield condors without even knowing.

Season 9 (Condor-Man) (C) 14-12-2 50 points
    goes without saying, Season 9 was very average for Dirtydeeds1212. The only highlights of this season was playing with players such as @HiImKep, @kgrilli, @VoltageFusion and @Bobby_Goggles12.

Season 10 (Condor-Man v2) (C) 11-14-3 53 points
    Basically BEGGED @Pelley_ to give me a chance to play on his 3rd line and he did. this line sucked and we threw the cup away by going 1-5-1 when it mattered the most LOL. Despite having a bad season, That whole teams vibe was top notch. @Scarpetti- , @bmillzy , @z Spiers and @xOneTimer were the fucking boys, miss that season <3

Season 11 (CHL???????????) (C) 7-7-1 39 points
    Somehow I was on @X2x-SM00TH-x2X 's Kelowna Rockets CHL team. This was a very fun season, I enjoyed carrying everyone :)

Season 12 (HELLOOOO NHL) (C) 9-16-3 60 points
    I was just about to put "I remember nothing from this season" but then I remembered that this was the start of a disaster. It all started in VGK when @KingClutch x 77 wanted to bring in some new faces. Me, @Brxmdamour and @Duchesne_x_10 decided to show up to one of KC's scouting games. believe it or not, we crushed those scouting games. KC decided to bring in the scouting game line as the Golden Knights 3rd line. @DjinnJee , @XFrxncey and @eHxns were also played with Deedss in Vegas. Everyone I played with in Vegas were beauties <3 I also remember playing with @oRecki this season and man. he was such a positive guy, amazing to play with. #RIPRecki <3

Season 13 (GET ME OUT OF THE NHL) (RW) 10-13-4 49 points
    I remember being @xReignMan- 's liney for a bit, besides that played on a 3rd line with some NHL elites such as @ElevateSZN and @NerdyMamba. t'was fun as much as it sucked lol. I believe this is the season Dirtydeeds1212 was wanting a change, and decided to turn into xDeedss

Season 14 (Traded from the Calder Cup winner) (RW) 15-6-5 53 points
    Started off on @Iceblock84 Tbirds team working alongside @JGiroux until he quit in like week 1 or 2. I demanded out and knowing Iceblock, he shipped me off to a good team called the Providence Bruins. GM of the team, @xB-Red94 has been notorious for building great teams and this was my chance to prove I belong on a stacked team. I started off on their 3rd line, playing with @buckybear88, @Siapah, @MommasWrongAgain and @Domc0893. this line was quite shaky. It never worked out and management saw it. Management asked me if there were any teams I'd like to go to before trading me and they sent me to my top team, The San Diego Gulls. Playing LW/RW on a line with @G--P--3 and @FLP_Sports was comedy. those dudes always kept the vibes high and I will always appreciate them <3. ended up getting swept by Stockton in the first round, but it was still a blast.

Season 15 (Managing AHL woohooooo) (RW) 13-10-5 67 points
    After feeling confident I could do what Providence Bruins did, i decided to take the San Diego Gulls team and work alongside @ThugHughes whom had a stellar CHL managing season the prior season. I was the person to give the HIGHEST AHL BID the league has seen - bidding on @Murphwizzle for 8 Million dollars will go in the books for best, most highest paid player to be seen. This team had its problems like when I could only communicate with 1 player through PSN Messages and when some guys would never respond. @Murphwizzle, @Gerbs94, @LuffyMazanec and @potato_thumbs__ aka Doctor_Hockey kept me leveled and were some dudes who I had a blast with. #GullsFlyTogether

Season 16 (The Fartnoms) (C) 10-14-3 62 points
    To say the least, me and @Flinnur got SHIT on every game playing together lmao, that was ROUGH but was jokes because at least we could make fun of linemates together <3 @xRoyalGx_ aka JaguarKnight (Tucson Roadrunners GM) saw me struggling and traded @TaPoisse28 for me straight up, making me a Tucson Roadrunner. I would go on to play with the top line of @ZendayasCokePlug aka KnightsATL, @VintageTrav , @xRoyalGx_ and @Gxhle aka Cpenn4202. This was some of the most refreshing hockey I played. people finally saw my value and slotted me where I belonged (first line) ;) these guys grinded and we loved playing together, it was nice being backpacked and having my season repaired haha. Much love for yous <3

Season 17 (First D Season) (LD) 13-12-0 30 Points +5
    This season was definitely a weird one. I absolutely loved playing with @Reshuffled (6), @Loochador- (The popcorn man), @J Peeace (rent free), @Cloudi_13 (The Stock guy) and @SpaghettiSquill (Squilliam Fancyson)! Lets not forget me and Peeace were sat Game 7 due to chemmy! @CLiiNcH @savvy16 *cough cough* ;) lets not forget how much that line of @J Peeace @Reshuffled and @Goater92 COOKED.

Season 18 (One of the best) (LD) 20-6-2 31 points +14
    This season is was dope as heck. the xDeedss and @J Peeace DUO were back in town and ready to roll. I got paired with the popcorn man himself @Loochador- for another season so that made me very very happy :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: (need popcorns in chat if you're still reading <3 ) I remember line hopping soooo much from @AlRlSlY and @J Peeace , to @CLiiNcH and @Goater92 to eventually my linemates, @Besslah and @Kappuh- . The brothers were a DEADLY duo alongside one of the best LD's in the league at the time in my opinion, xDeedss and the defensive machine, @Loochador- . This was a great season. D was fun as heck, but I was missing my forward roots..

Season 19 (The Mckenney ERA) (C) 19-4-4 79 points
    Man oh man what a WILD season this was. Started off the season on the Milwaukee Admirals getting a 4.25 million dollar bid, playing with AHL ELITES such as @TickleMySackic and @ROLLaBACKWOODS (congrats on the playoff win btw). This line had passion and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot learning with you both and I will always appreciate yous <3. @HeyKep and @jerry1330 were BEAUTIES while I was there too. The line wasn't working unfortunately so I was eventually dealt to @IM__ALZ Texas Stars team. @Hyperr x 27 's Griffins team. I was placed on one of Texas' better lines alongside @Mckenney_4 , @Just_HeinZ, @Micro-CA and @im_alz. It all felt so right. I could tell the chemistry between me and my RW was nuts, and we just started playing together. Deedss and mckenney went on a TEAR together. Deedss got toxic and was sadly traded off that team and went to @Hyperr x 27 's Griffins. The first 2 or 3 weeks were miserable and everyone knew it. The team needed a change. We somehow managed to trade for @Mckenney_4 and all of a sudden, Deeds and Mckenney were re-united. @xGreenyy-_- and @Mckenney_4 played on a past line together so this trade was heavily in our favour. a week goes by and we notice that ALL of our names are Ethan, long behold, "The Ethan Line". Ethan 1, Ethan 2 and Ethan 3 HAD the chem together. it was a pleasure playing with 2 threats again. I haven't since s7 at this time and it just made LG fun again :) The Ethan's, alongside @msmth, @JBrods91 and @xMelom made the game extremely fun and we dominated together.

Season 20 (Build around Deeds and Mckenney_4) (C) 19-4-3 76 points
    WATH
    a season. its been a shitshow but my line was CRAZY good. Me and Mckenney kind of shuffled around lines until we found a fit with @bryg20_ , @vipuhrs , @DetAjax17 and @msmth. what a fucking fun season this was. everyone always brought the best of vibes despite being in a toxic ass locker room lol. My ears were always screamed in, but I loved it because it normally meant we scored :cool:. I don't quite know what to say except it was a blast fellas <3.

People who deserve to be mentioned because I fucking love them and didn't add them into the story: @Atkins77- , @xARMYYY_ , @Savage_kiills , @Chamski_23 , @Givens43 , @kuddy , @MxttyIce97 , @Dowdenn @KuttnKornerz @Dugzz l67l @p <3 <3 <3

I apologize for any mistypes or errors or anything, aint no WAY I'm proof reading this shit haha.
    Wow I have no idea how the fuck I just wrote all that. my high ass just be typin SHEESH.
    I've met a lot of unreal people in this league, you all know who you are <3 I love every single one of you and you all matter.

To everyone I've met in LG from my teammates, to the SB warriors, to the toxic's, the motivators and the haters, it's been an unreal experience meeting and gaming with all of you. I truly live for this, I'm heartbroken. The ps5 is just too much and I'm too lazy to find one, so perhaps xbox is next in line for this guy. If not, SEE YALL NEXT SEASON.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• Winner Winner x 31
    No Streaming Account
  2. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +849 / 92 / -215
    Great LG Career my man!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Boske51

Boske51 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boske51#0
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -5
    Shoutout to that season 16 Tucson line for sure.. what could have been o_O

• Like Like x 1
    BossKey51
  4. Atkinsl10l

Atkinsl10l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    atkinsqc#0
    Ratings:
    +368 / 8 / -48
    wow, what. a message best of luck ethan

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    atkinsl10l
  5. J Peeace

J Peeace Too Many Softies

Discord:
    Peeace#8594
    Ratings:
    +287 / 20 / -32
    WE WERE THE CHEM THAT SEASON! :mad:

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    So whats next in our chapter xdeeds, simp x abezy time in mw2?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Mckenney_89

Mckenney_89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -4
    Last 2 seasons have been crazy. Best C I could’ve asked for. It’s a sad ending but hopefully one day we can squad up again and go on another run. Much love brotha

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    What a beauty you are deeds. I was crazy to trade you away but was a pleasure

• Winner Winner x 1
    rollabackwoods
  9. xDeedss

xDeedss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +589 / 63 / -142
    we shall see whats in store savy..

No Streaming Account
  10. ryanwashere78

ryanwashere78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -3
    Giving Deeds owner season 2 was straight up irresponsible lmao, great career buddy

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. aCanadianGamer

aCanadianGamer Rhaenyra did nothing wrong

Discord:
    Bastulon#7740
    Ratings:
    +401 / 12 / -39
    Time to give the best side a shot @xDeedss

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. iSHOOTSfromDEEPS

iSHOOTSfromDEEPS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    grammyhands#0
    Ratings:
    +91 / 3 / -10
    Peace will never let us live down that g7. Sorry boys. Was a pleasure tho deeds im sure ill see ya again soon buddy!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    Cant be if you're there

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Mikeh x 39

Mikeh x 39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 13 / -57
    beaut

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Givens43

Givens43 Meep Meeps Franchise Leading Goalscorer

Discord:
    givens43#0
    Ratings:
    +292 / 8 / -25
    Man, YOU used to give ME shit for typing too much. :laugh:

You once gave me a role, "The Best To Ever Do It", but I think it's safe to say that you are the one that actually deserves that title. Truly one of the best people I've met in LG. Hoping things work out for you and you can come back; the league honestly won't be the same without you.

Love you, brother.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Givens43
  16. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    Welcome to retirement buddy. The John Deere chariot awaits

• Winner Winner x 2
    zkoivu
  17. Joshrg23

Joshrg23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joshrg23#6293
    Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -9
    Stud! Never had the chance to play with you but by the stats and the attitude we can see that you are elite! Wish you best of luck in any futur plan you have!

• Winner Winner x 1
    ljoshrg23l
  18. bryg20_

bryg20_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -4
    My first official full season in the A was a blast and a success bc of your leadership. Always communicating, always giving me pointers, muting yourself during our first week warmup bc I sucked and you didn’t want to be toxic. I hope to see you back in LG, but if I don’t, cheers my dude.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. HeyKep

HeyKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeyKep#7466
    Ratings:
    +584 / 19 / -121
    Gonna need a list of players ever to play with both @HiImKep and @HeyKep

Also please don’t leave us, thanks.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account