Handshakes to San Jose - Thank you LG

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xDolphx-, Sep 5, 2022.

1. xDolphx-

xDolphx- When it Reigns, it pours.

Discord:
    xdolph#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 9 / -20
    Congrats @Bsavage28 @LeBenderDefender and @justwarminup17 in your absolutely dominant series against us.
    Ya'll were the better, hungrier team and it showed. Best of luck in this last round gentleman.

As a result, since I'm a poor college student, that was my last season not only managing in LG but playing LG for a long while, This next game looks terrible for defenseman and I don't feel like sinking myself into worse debt by purchasing a PS5 just for LG.

This is a retirement announcement for the next long while of LG and I hope to soon come back. But as a result there are some thank yous I must hand out for some important people to me within the LG community.

First thank you goes to @BKing_315
    Playing with you in the CHL was an absolute blast, Having you be able to carry my line helped me in many ways get a good footing within LG and I wish we could've played more games together but you are stuck up in the lovely N. Hope all is well.

Second thank you goes to @x_Pepsi8_x for drafting me. Sent me straight to the C but its all good, you still used a second rounder on my trash self.

A thank you to @FLP_Sports
    For taking a chance on me and convincing Gage to trade a 3rd for me. Playing with you guys taught me just how not fun it is to play in the N and get the shit kicked out of you each game.

The next thank you is to @xDoer3 and @SgtAndyBoy
    Both of you guys helped me experience just how fun it is to be apart of a winning team, yes my availability was dogshit in playoffs and I apologize, you guys were able to touch the cup the season after so no hard feelings!!! As much as I hate your sarcastic demeanor Doer, you are still an awesome dude and a tremendous manager.

Next thank you is to @Kingerr_- and @bwubzz for giving me the opportunity to manage my own team. you guys were both great personalities and 0 toxicity at all. The both of you give me free reigns to do as I pleased in the A and I appreciate it. Managing taught me a lot and without you two for giving me a chance and allowing me to embark on such a stressful journey, countless memories would not have been made.

The next thank you is a BIG ONE and it is to my buddy @RapleSyrup15
    Thank you for not resigning with Milwaukee in S19. Thank you for helping me manage a team. I feel as if this journey was completely made by the fun that you and I had trying to swindle teams in order to not be the worst AHL team in S19. The countless hours you put in to analyzing players and finding the right fits was crucial in us building a respectable two seasons as managers. There were times when we bashed heads, but we did so expecting better from each other and it worked. There is always the what if to be asked, but in the end I'm proud of what we accomplished and I hope you are as well. I consider you a friend and a brother, to me that relationship is priceless. I hope you embark on a grand adventure of being a great husband to Ash and a tremendous father to your future son. We will continue to stay in touch for sure. This is not the end, its just a goodbye!

Last thank you is to the S20 Ontario Reign

Everyone of you were a blast to manage and to play with. I hope I was able to learn yall something about the game from a different perspective then a do-nothing GM you guys may have had in the past.

I know I pissed a lot of people off with my forums posts this season but I honestly don't give a fuck, I do this all in good fun and if you are really getting butthurt over something I said, or me trading you cause you just didn't cut it *ahem* *Masse* get over it and get better. I am not a god at Chel, its apparent. But I do this all in fun as everyone else should. To get mad over something so meaningless is pathetic.

Managing was fun, LG was a blast. But this shit is stressful and extremely consuming. I wish everyone the best of luck with their future LG endeavors.

Peace out fuckers.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. justwarminup17

justwarminup17 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    justwarminup17#0
    Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -5
    Great guy and great defencemen. Enjoy retirement buddy. I hear alcohol helps.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. HillysEgo

HillysEgo Was Good Once

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -41
    I was a reign for a week and got to run enforcer, all the best buddy

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. toews-_-

toews-_- Garbage Can

Discord:
    toews#9999
    Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -16
    Happy Retirement bro

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    edaw_98
  5. Splitty x 10

Splitty x 10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Centurion#0777
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -1
    :(You will be missed

• Winner Winner x 1
    centurion_716
  6. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +845 / 92 / -215
    Happy retirement Dolph, wish you the best of luck wherever you go and as a College Student myself i understand the pain and grind that comes with it and hopefully you do great there!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Joshrg23

Joshrg23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joshrg23#6293
    Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -9
    Im gonna miss you Dolphy! Solid dman and insane management thank you for giving me the opportunity to play with you guys it was incredible!

• Winner Winner x 1
    ljoshrg23l
  8. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    Best of luck my friend. Enjoy retirement! I’m sure we will meet again!

• Winner Winner x 1
    rollabackwoods
  9. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    My farming team is growing rapidly with great veteran talent.

consider this your invitation

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zkoivu
  10. X_Masse83_X

X_Masse83_X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Terminator#3526
    Ratings:
    +21 / 12 / -8
    Lolll calling me out after i didnt say shit for weeks and then write about that again in the forum and call me pathetic ?? Thats ironic. And saying i take this game too seriously when you're the one spending 12 hours a day playing this game or on the LG site.. also ironic. Remember when you wanted so much to hunt points just to finish the first defenseman for points and were taking this so seriously lollll. I thought college students were grown men. Im not the one posting a long ass thread about you're retirement which no1 gives a fuck. You still seeking for attention and love... but as you said all this is meaningless eh ? You're the one who should improve his game... blaming the game for the lack of defensiveness and get scored 11 goals against you in your last 2 playoffs games to get swept. Always told you your defensive game sucked but you never considered it important .I always said you would find a way to fuck up everything again in playoffs and you did. Good retirement folk

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. xDolphx-

Discord:
    xdolph#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 9 / -20
    Did you not see the first two series against Iowa and Colorado where the entire Reign defense allowed a total of 7 goals in 8 games? Two sweeps? Its playoffs, shit happens. San Jose was a very complete team. You don't know what went on within the Reign chat cause you were not a part of it! For a very good reason that you still have yet seemed to understand. I still hear from other people you whining and complaining in the shoutbox, poor me type shit. I do what I want, I am extremely happy over the tremendous season this team had, won numerous trophies to finish it off. Plenty of wonderful things that you don't get to experience cause you are one salty lame excuse of a person. To answer to why I played the four game week and not you, its because I didn't want you to potentially fuck up an easy 4 win week like you had weeks prior, and also cause it was my line and they didn't want slow ass break out passes from your stiff thumbs. If I were to go back in time, I wouldn't change a damn thing cause I did score 14 points that week! not you! Seemed like a wonderful time to call it quits and then call your trash ass out in the process. Kisses Masse!:p

No Streaming Account
  12. xDolphx-

Discord:
    xdolph#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 9 / -20
    discord, right now plz. Gotta see what all this noise is about..

No Streaming Account
  13. X_Masse83_X

X_Masse83_X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Terminator#3526
    Ratings:
    +21 / 12 / -8

lolll I dont know what you're talking about because I did'nt write anything in the shootbox since 1 month. I must have played in your head to make you come back unnecessarily on things that happened 1 month ago to call me out like that after your defeat. I get it, you got swept in 4 due to your lack of defense and you needed to rage out on someone and you thought of me. I got over it a long time ago and when I saw you got swept I could have come and laughed at you but it's not my kind to hit a man who is already on the ground. but now that you called me out I had to answer. You call me out of nowhere 1 month after and then says im pathetic for taking this game too seriously when you're the one who:

-spend 12 hours a day on this game and/or in the LG forum
    -make stupid medias every weeks
    -make a thread about his retirement, get emotional about it like it was a big deal in your life and seek for attention (again)
    -hunt for points the whole season and showoff about his stats

And then you come here to call me out after a loss 1 month after everything happened and do the same exact thing you blame me for ? Are you ~*~* or what ?

I think it's funny that you say I'm bad when you were the one on your knees begging me to re-sign with you. I played like 30 games with you and it took you that many games to realize im so bad ? You can say im bad as much as you want because I really dont care, i'm not willing to prove anything, chasing anything or seeking attention from anyone like you do because im playing for fun. I didnt make playoff many times in my LG career but most of the time I still had fun and I rather play for a non-playoff team than having to play with you even if I make the playoffs. Never had such an annoying, backstabbing and childish GM like you in my 15 seasons in LG. And im sorry but someone has to tell you, you might be good on offense, but you are terrible on defense, you make some stupid and compulsive management decisions and you're still the reason why you're team is out of playoffs years after years even tho you have the team to go far and you can only blame yourself for not learning and not being able to make an introspection of you. I see that it was a harsh episode of your life to get swept in a virtual hockey league, but please next time smoke some weed, go outside, or get a blowjob before writing some dumb things on me again just to seek attention from people that dont even know your real name so you can sleep better at night. No need to answer anything, it was the last time I was reading and replying to you.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. xDolphx-

Discord:
    xdolph#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 9 / -20
    Also,
    I feel it necessary to give some personal thank yous to each individual who finished with the Reign this season. With ya'll this season would not have been nearly as fun as it was.

First one up is the legendary Shawn Corcoran @Corcky1996

From playing on Clevland with you S18 and club games leading up to the season starting. You quickly became one of my favorite people within the community. Your personable friendly demeanor is a rare one here! I am glad to have played numerous games with you and now be able to say that I managed a team with the great Corcky. You are an awesome dude and I hope to go golfing with you here soon my friend. Thanks for giving this management tenure 110% your assistance helped me out millions and I am forever grateful for you.

Second is @KuttnKornerz

I knew from playing that one game of FB league with you at LW that, this dude is a fucking sleeper pick FOR SURE. There was no way I wasn't giving you a bid and I am glad we got to play together along with Aub for a whole season. You brought me many laughs along with the Kuttn patented "UGGG" I hope to see you again sometime my friend! and also, your hot dog diet is something else man. Glizzy King Kuttn.

Third up, My first draft selection Mr @StillMaalik

If god made a half slow Chicken, and a Sloth with aspergers have sex, Maalik would be the end result. You are fucking hilarious. I cannot sit in the party and say two words without having Maalik yell "BRO" and then to follow it up with absolutely nothing witty to add to the conversation. YOU ARE A BEAUT. There were times where I wanted to reach through the mic and hit you up the head with a frying pan, yet there were times where I wanted to give you a big ol' hug. You are hilarious, and extremely likable then at times you can be the most annoying fucker in the party. I love it. You exceeded my expectations from the beginning of the season and I am ever so proud of ya. I consider you a bud for ever and ever. Keep at it and remember who taught you how to use your thumbs. I will see you again my friend, sooner rather than later.

Fourth on the list is @BilB0_II22II
    This dude is the real fucking deal, an absolute steal at the 84th pick or whatever it was in the draft.. by far the best locker room presence I have ever met. There is not a mean bone in this guy's body. On top of that, one of the more creative centers that I have played with. You are always willing to grind and get better and try new plays. You also gave us 110% and your teammates I'm sure can attest to that. You got a lot to give in this league and I will be rooting for you for sure, wherever you may go. Just when you do go, make sure you and the lady are on good terms please, so that she doesn't change the wifi password on you in a fit of rage right before game time!!!

Next up is @CHUDDY_KEIG
    You were S19's saving grace, I am beyond happy I took the chance on ya. To what was supposed to be my third line center, soon quickly became the top line stud. You are a great Center Chud and it was a pleasure to see you grow your abilities. From us playing together on the Saskatoon Blades to us playing in the A absolutely tearing it up, we have both come a long way, but the road doesn't end here! Keep at it bud.

Moving onto @xX1_Stxtzle_8Xx
    Holy fuck are you solid or what?
    I knew going into the season that you were a must grab, the instant chem that I saw during "try outs" made my decision extremely easy when deciding on how I wanted to fill out this roster with guys who I knew wouldn't be too pricey due to past seasons that were not amazing. I watched your tenure as GM in San Jose closely as for a long time we competed for a playoff spot together. You also exceeded my expectations. A true leader in the discord and come games, you kept guys in check and made sure the games you played in were definite wins. A lot of big games moments came your way this season and it was a pleasure to watch and see you kill the competition on my top line.

Next up and probably the most improved player in my opinion @Rockgosu4
    I had a reason to put 3.5m on you in bidding and I am belated that everyone else doubted the both of us. That lit a fire in you Rock. You were on a mission to prove all the nay-sayers and doubters that they were wrong and you did just that. I feel as if your game has substantially improved and you proved to everyone that you can handle big games with ease. You were a joy in the parties, and as much as you said it. There was no way I was trading you this season, you brought too much to the table and your big contract was worth every bit of it. Best of luck in the future and Thank you for keeping Maalik in check!!!

Now moving on to @xRaymondx23 , @eye2797 , and @Snipshow-00 who I will do together due to you guys coming at the deadline
    All three of you were perfect additions to this team which ended up filling out our back end of the team. Raymond you are a solid forward with a great deal of potential, nothing like hearing you whisper in the party chat and me not being able to understand a word. Eye you are a solid shooter, I love how you take chances and those chances translate into big fucking goals. Snip you are a big knucklehead but I love ya, there's a reason I picked you up for a second season in a row. Just gotta trust my guidance sometimes and take the things I say and think about how they could improve both your D game and your offense. Was a pleasure.

Lastly for the forwards, @Maxlagloire
    Another solid shooter, You knew the weaknesses in your game and you allowed me to play my aggressive D play style and I thank you for that. At the same time, you knew my weaknesses and you helped me man the right side in the D zone and I was extremely impressed. You were definitely the teammate who hated to lose the most and it shows. You stepped up during the regular season when you figured out where you belonged within our lines. Your one timers are most impressive. When I first got you, I have to be honest. Early on I had my doubts but @DeDemiGod reassured and told me you are a solid forward and he was right. Great season my friend and best of luck moving forward.

A short one for @Sad Region
    Region you were a RNG blessing. An absolute steal for a random assign. You weren't comfortably a LD and I understand that and realize it wasn't your natural position however, you made it work. Went on an 8 game win streak when you first came to Ontario. Your entrance started a high upward trend for this team and you were a pleasure to play D with. Wish you best of luck on Xbox and in future seasons my friend.

and our last skater but definitely not least @xBowlly-94
    You are the epitome of what an AHL top line LD should be. I wish I built more chem with you in the regular season as we would've easily been the top pairing however, in an efforts to make sure we had three solid lines all season long, it was best for you to play on a line separate from mine. You got skill, and tons more potential. Keep playing and keep learning. Try new things, improve. You are an awesome guy with a great attitude. I think you are bound for the N next season for sure and as long as you are confident in your set of skills, I know you will thrive. Best of luck buddy.

Last thank you to our two G's
    @KinGDooGi
    and
    @sweetlou-1st

What a fucking show gents. I literally placed 750k on two dudes who I knew had skill, but I wasn't sure you two would do the things yall did. Doogi you are an awesome dude, love to talk shit and I understand its all in good fun but please for the future, save it till after loffs LOL. I had the pleasure of meeting you in person and it was one of the best experiences to come out from a video game. To more games of golf and future experiences in person, cheers buddy!

and LOU
    When we first got you, I will not lie playing clubs and seeing you let in goals from everywhere scared the shit out of me, I told Aub and Corck "what did we get for our backup..." but holy fuck was I wrong.. You were lights out in games, you got the back up schedule for the whole season, but that was only due to Doogi having more experience in the A, Lou you could've easily been the starter had doogi gotten another bid. I find it hilarious how you speak very good english in the party but in writing, you have a terrible understanding on written English. Priceless. You proved to everyone that you are a stud G, Im glad I came across you in FB and got you in bidding for min bid because you and Doogi were by fair, the best tandem I have seen in any league.

And that is all, I love every single one of you and I will miss all yall. Bunch of great guys. I hope to meet more of you in person potentially one day and look forward to the next time we may see each other in leagues. Hugs and kisses.

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  15. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +845 / 92 / -215
    AHAHAHAHA @xRaymondx23 being quiet in the party part made me laugh, so damn true

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. KinGDooGi

KinGDooGi Well-Known Member

Discord:
    KinGDooGi#9999
    Ratings:
    +13 / 3 / -1

Hey it was Raple more than me LOL, I talk shit out of fun, not cause i hate anyone, they're all online ppl lmao. Last i checked it was raple saying no one can stop the reign, not me ;)

Also to anyone reading, Yeah Dolph may have no thumbs sometimes, but he is a good golfer, and a real chill dude you wouldn't expect to see on the other side of the screen. haha. Farewell gents, was a good season, may the trash talking live on forever <3

KinGDooGi18
  17. Joshrg23

Joshrg23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joshrg23#6293
    Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -9
    Everyone sleeping need to be quiet ahahaha but thank you brotha same goes to you, you're a solid dman and its gonna be weird not playing with you anymore in lg :(

• Winner Winner x 1
    ljoshrg23l
  18. HeyKep

HeyKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeyKep#7466
    Ratings:
    +578 / 19 / -116
    Just a reminder that if you’re over something or something no longer bothers you, it doesn’t make sense to write an essay (or two) about how much something doesn’t bother you.

:popcorn: :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. SgtAndyBoy

SgtAndyBoy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    the great xdolph aka xpens aka the guy that carried xdoer aka the guy that carried jeown aka the best goal scoring dm have fun in retirement and goodluck in college.

• Winner Winner x 1
    sgtandyboy11
  20. Rockgosu4

Rockgosu4 LaVedette

Ratings:
    +230 / 11 / -33
    Dont make me cry @xDolphx- lol

was really cool to play for a team like this with a great management
    take care of your self .
    your welcome back at any time ,
    also thanks for every tips you gave me
    that made my season...