WEEK 5 WOAT MEDIA (But its Sunday)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Dixthewoat, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Dixthewoat

Dixthewoat Warning Group

Discord:
    woat#1111
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -8
    WELCOME TO WEEK 5 WOAT WEDNESDAY (BUT ITS SUNDAY)

I know some of you may have been worried that WW wouldn't drop this week. I apologize for making you worry, but at the same time, I have a question to ask you....ARE YOU DUMB?!?!? I drop EVERY WEEK... even finals week.

Let's get right into it.

WINNERS -

@Distraqted - 18 pts 4-0 on the week Distraqted along with my brother @Ehtea have been tearing up the league. Distraqted is 16-3-1 on the season with 53 points and a +22; looking forward to seeing Iowa make their run in the Playoffs with their star-studded roster.

@JonTurner15- - 6-2 on the week with a .858 and a 2.13 GAA, Jon is annoying as fuck but he had a good week, so here we are. You best believe you'll find him on the losers list if his play slips even in the slightest. This is the new standard @JonTurner15- lotta pressure now.

@Gunnerskale__ - 6-1 on the week boasting a .871 with a 1.57 GAA, Gunner has been snubbed a couple of times from this list but with his impressive performance this week, here is your spotlight. Gunner is 22-7-3 on the season and has played a large role in Rockfords success. Keep up the good work kid.

@OLI_COTE - 3-1 on the week with 13 pts and a +11, Oli is making the most out of his first season in the A. 17-2-1 on the season, Oli has been a versatile player for Hershey filling both RD and LD spots when they need it most.

WOATS -

WBS Pens
    3-9 on the week, now finding themselves 5 pts out of playoffs. What a collapse from WBS. The free contracts are both below .500, and they're going to need to step it up this week if the Penguins want to sniff playoffs. @Wvu7_pens87 WHAT HAPPENDDDUHHHH???

@KarlssonIsGod 0-3 with 1 pt and a -9 on the week. 4-13 with 3 pts and -36 on the season. This is simply not enough from Karlsson this season. He's on Bellville, so his season will end this week but I expect him to do much better this week.

@PlayBoiCenterSG- - 0-3 with 2 pts and a -16 at fwd isn't a great week. 3-12-3 with 18 pts and a -42 on the season is also not great. This is NOT the return Playboicenter was looking for when he got bid on by the Checkers this season.

@jerry1330 - 0-4 on the week with 3 pts and -19. 4-15-1 on the season with a -39. Not the season we were looking for from Jerry...I was hoping the change of scenery would turn things around for Jerry....unfortunately it did not.

No poll this week because, frankly, I don't have time to sort through it. Back to studying.

Good luck to all teams in week 6 in your final playoff push. Looking forward to seeing Murphy on the NML next season.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    dixthewoat
  2. ImSooSorreh

ImSooSorreh Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ImSooSorreh#3600
    Ratings:
    +131 / 6 / -27
    I live for this. Good Woat Wednesday!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Gunnerskale__

Gunnerskale__ The Gunnerskale

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -215
    FINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. JohnMcClaneTW

JohnMcClaneTW Best Beer Fridge in the League

Discord:
    johnmcclanetw#0
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -2
    good work sir

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Distraqted

Distraqted Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 3 / -9
    RocketBill carried me. Don't know what I would do without him.

Distraqted
  6. Dixthewoat

Dixthewoat Warning Group

Discord:
    woat#1111
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -8
    AND HES HUMBLE!! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR OUT OF THIS GUY?????

• Like Like x 2
    dixthewoat
  7. Mooner2019

Mooner2019 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mooner2019#0
    Ratings:
    +119 / 3 / -8
    I’m the best

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Gunnerskale__