ClmZy’s First Series Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by zClmZy, Dec 14, 2022.

1. zClmZy

zClmZy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 8 / -26
    Figured id bring some media to the ahl since yall have sucked ass at bringing any kind of content into this league. So without further ado.

Utica Comets (37-24-11) vs Cleveland Monsters (49-16-7)

Honestly Uticas pretty bad.. should get first rounded. If they do get anywhere past it’ll be because of their C and D depth. Posted alone is a defensively minded C that I liked coming up from the C. Leblond has been cracked too. Dugz pulls out a 1st place eastern conference finish after ditching ChiBallerina. It’s a whole mickey mouse story in the east when it comes to these guys. Cleveland has a pretty cracked team tho with their psn N biggies. I thought they had a pretty solid bidding and got some decent luck with a senddown. They have 3 even lines imo. Clevelands dcore and overall depth really trumps utica here. Fully expect to see hughes get first rounded again imo.

Hershey Squirts (40-23-9) vs Chicago Wolves (41-24-7)

I honestly thought Hershey was gonna be really bad but they’ve suprised me. I think this was because of their snipe on their fearless (and toxic) leader Mantzy to a whooping 8 milly. Man destroyed and scrub hunted the ahl this szn. Most of their d core looks pretty mickey mouse and won’t do well getting straight lined. They’ll really have to look deep and take some lessons from mantz to pull something out. I really liked Chicago out of bidding but after some unfortunate late szn circumstances they’re without a possible *good* 2nd line now imo. The series should be pretty interesting to see with both of these teams being absolutely down tremendous. I see Chicago winning here in 6 however, hoping to see 7.

Wilkes-Barre Penguins (38-24-10) vs Hartford Wolfpack (42-25-5)

Oh boy, not gonna talk about my team too much, but I think if we get anywhere this series will set the tone for us. I liked hartfords team, zone and orb chem line is pretty solid, these guys have played together for a year or two and all got some pretty solid thumbs. Freestyles line is solid also but it looks like they scrub hunted a bit so not exactly too sure who their first line is here. Overall a pretty deep team with a couple senddowns and I think we’ll have to show up in every game or we’ll end the series with hartford winning. Anyways, probs gonna be WBS in 4!

Belleville Senators (40-27-5) vs the Toronto Frenchies (51-19-2)

Honestly i liked bellevilles team a lot more at the beginning of bidding. They pulled a mikeychel and pressed too many buttons on site during the szn, when they really just needed to upgrade in a few spots. They have a pretty strong first line so they really just need two lines to get them one or two consistent Ws in playoffs. Idk if this team can get them where they want to go tho vs the team they’ll be playing. Torontos got a pretty deep chem team and i rly like how they built it with a few really solid 750k bids that are crazy solid. Legends has a weird bidding plan every szn that works usually so not too suprised with his success. Overall this team is one of my calder favorites. Belleville should probably look to take QC away from these guys and they’ll be on an even playing field. For this series imma say Toronto probs wins it in 5/maybe 6 but really want them to go to 7.

Texas Stars (38-27-7) vs Abbotsford Canucks (49-15-8)

Texas looks like one of the more mid teams I’ve seen after trade deadline. Like I said Mikey pressed too many buttons on site and turned his team into a wet paper bag. Their dcore looks pretty solid, but their forward core looks very meh. They really only needed a few upgrades on d and at fwd after bidding. Eamonn kinda did the same thing, but nothing crazy like Texas. Juicys pretty buns in net also. I’m sure Texas has the scouting report on juicy but shoot short side in tight. These two teams are like two sides to a coin with Abbotsford downgrading on d whereas Texas downgraded big time on fwd. Kinda a tough one here but gonna say Abbotsford in 4 with how much better their team is overall.

Manitoba Meese (42-27-3) vs Henderson Knights (44-22-6)

I got to see Manitoba quite a bit last chel and they’re a team full of heart over there. Not the most skilled group of guys over there but they got a few gems and know how to play to their game. Everybody has a role and they play to it. I think they can give Henderson some trouble if everybody follows the gameplan. Garbz doesnt have ducky or ninja this szn to carry him so he’s gonna have to look deep to pull out some playoff Ws. They built a pretty solid team however, I like their depth and they went on a bit of a heater at the end of the reg szn. Gingeeys a good friend of mine whos also pretty clamps back there but brother needs to get past level 17 someday. They got a few friends who are cost fests too but overall Hendersons probs gonna pull this one out in 6, but wouldnt be suprised if they did it in 4/5.

Coachella Fireturds (39-25-8) vs Bakersfield Condors (47-16-9)

Coachellas basically just the improved Providence/Laval chem squad and pub stompers from last szn. They’re pretty solid at times, but nothing crazy in this AHL. If they want to find any success they really need to find a line in playoffs who can pull out two Ws from Bakersfield in a time where they need it. Bakersfield probs the most cracked team in playoffs rn imo. You got mr thumbs in knife and ovi and a great d core who can pull out the clamps. One thing that might cost them is chlmac in net. Mans really needed a chl stint after he lost to wbs with colorado and it seems like he’s been back to his old confident self since, but it’s pretty easy to rattle him if you can get him going. I’m sure he’ll take the carry either way. Glad knife, ovi, and matt are doing their part in making the community better by doing some charity work. Bakersfield in 4/5.

San Jose Cuda (39-28-5) vs Springfield Thunder Taggers (47-18-7)

Mimic and mr i never respond to dms dad built a chem team with some past friends they vibe with. I think they can do some damage with the very two-way defensively minded and very annoying coincorgi. Big tipper is the vibe that their squad brings. Unfortunately they’ll have to get pretty greasy to win against the squad over in tagfield. With some pretty big names like MikeyThomas17 and Jason0914 that absolutely buzzed this season…. Class Act is always starting to heat up this time of year i heard. All jokes but Springfield has a few good depth lines with some buzzers on each of them. Their G has carried em to some huge Ws as well during the szn. If they play some teams who can figure out where their weaknesses and strengths are they’ll struggle quite a bit. I can see Springfield going pretty far, but really struggle against the teams who are dominating currently. This series I got Springfield in 6.

And that’s it for my playoff wrap. Feel free to talk ur shit in the comments too. Need more feedback and media in the AHL here from all of u. Have a fun playoffs and happy holidays!

• Like x 25
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Pohsty

Pohsty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pohsty#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 5 / -6
    I question the credibility of sir zClmzy's source due to the fact he mentions Posted Alone and good in the same sentence. This guy has lost it!!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. AgnosticClaw388

AgnosticClaw388 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    agnosticclaw388#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Patatoskr

Patatoskr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    patatoskr#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 92 / -149
    Ouch, saying Abbotsford downgraded their Defense when we played defense together the other night really hurts my feelings.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    patatoskr
  5. ILegxndz7

ILegxndz7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ILegxndz7#3523
    Ratings:
    +143 / 19 / -22
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Patatoskr

Patatoskr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    patatoskr#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 92 / -149
    Btw I don't hate you. Ryne lies lol

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    patatoskr
  7. l Mooosey l

l Mooosey l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mooosey_#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 3 / -21
    pretty bad is a compliment for Utica

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    In World of CHEL
    mooosey_
  8. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  9. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    That darn coincorgi and his 2 way play! Who even is that guy?!
    I got San Titose Barracudas in 7!! Hell we smacked spirngfield and jason 6-1 the other night.....

Nice lil writeup @zClmZy

• Winner Winner x 2
    The City
    No Streaming Account
  10. xxNYJETSFAN21xx

xxNYJETSFAN21xx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xxNYJETSFAN21xx#1354
    Ratings:
    +206 / 12 / -32
    Hey I carried garbz too.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    kingblenkle
  11. Ducky x6

Ducky x6 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duckyx6#0
    Ratings:
    +164 / 19 / -12
    My back still hurts

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. FLEET GOD

FLEET GOD Retired

Discord:
    FLEETGOD#3126
    Ratings:
    +397 / 13 / -62
    WBS boys dont have me to Carry anymore. Clmzy is Bad. So they gonna get swept or win the Calder with 4 Straight game 7s. Traditions

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    FLEETGOD1
  13. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / 242 / -251
    Man flobezz pippen and cm are 3rd liners!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. x Viper 94

x Viper 94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 245 / -212
    Let’s hope history repeats for you!

• Funny Funny x 1
    ohturbide
  15. xCXRTIER

xCXRTIER Well-Known Member

Discord:
    auclxir_#0
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -29
    Hughes moves on

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xCM97x

xCM97x CHL BOG | S45 Marbles & Mem Cup Champ

Discord:
    xcm97x#0
    Ratings:
    +255 / 10 / -26
    3rd liners Flobez, Scawty, and myself drag the 3rd line to 2-0 and a series sweep

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Kookzyy

Kookzyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kookzyy#0394
    Ratings:
    +214 / 8 / -15
    i think i delivered on ur wish

• Winner Winner x 1
    kookzyyyy
  18. Sedin i33i

Sedin i33i Well-Known Member