Gg Hershey, Goodbye Providence, Goodbye Kuttn

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KuttnKornerz, Jan 5, 2023.

1. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    I’d like to start out by saying good series to our friends @TuckItTeal and group! Fun series, teal and company you built a solid group and it will fun to watch you guys move on. Personally I believe @Hot_logger had a hell of a series. I know I said gg in managers chat yesterday and whatever else but just making it public to be a good sport.

Providence.
    Hell of a season guys. Unfortunately i didn’t hold my end of the deal and win a game the last series. I take full responsibility on not moving onto the next round. But we move.

I’d just like to add a couple notes on my players for the upcoming season that may help them find a home next season.

I’ll begin with @Tristan-Strife. Tristian came to us as a deadline waiver wire add since our other roster dman got called up to the N. Tristian is a dream for a management group. Loves Lg, loves to compete, loves to be apart of the team. At first his CHL record scared us but he outplays it. He deserves to be on a AHL roster next season. If I could redo my bidding hed be apart of the team since the beginning.

@Nxckles. A blessing for a inexperienced AHL management group. The whole season he was a humongous help with making sure avail was in, lines were set, and rules were followed so we weren’t penalized. I mean he was gonna get a bid no matter what next season but what he does off the ice is valuable in itself.

@Domi_x_13. Aka Hayward. We made a huge trade for him in the season. Hayward is a top C and gets a bad name for really no reason. People cried to us that he was a toxic person but really he’s just a highly competitive player. He voices his opinion and helps players play at a high level. As long as there’s no Habs game or roller hockey he’s got great avail lol.

@Kakkox24x. Surprisingly didn’t get banned this season. Caused 0 problems in team discord. I told him at the beginning of the season that I was fine with him being toxic just keep it out of the team discord and he did just that. His skill level throughout the season flew to a different level by the end of the season. At first he was a second Rw but by playoffs he was a versatile key asset at RD.

@JonTurner15-. Just make sure his moms computer is off.

@MxttyIce97. Everyone in lg kind of knows Matty. Good guy. Good player. He was up there with nuckles helping every week with lines, and voicing his opinion on other matters. We love Matty.

@DobeMac @sugar_saleh @Giroux @desainde @kgrilli
    Silent guys but showed up every week to play and always played competitively. No problems from these guys would take them on my team anytime.

@Joseph_Veber33 . Top goalie. Held it down for us in net all season. Wish we could of helped him out a little bit more then what we did this season. Veber is a good dude no complaints at all.

Lastly @Dixthewoat. Woat has grown and still growning as a player. We put him with tcs, made him play every forward position, and asked him to succeed, and he did. Thank you woat

To my management group. @relkug_ and @Sakxc-. We probably should of went farther and we know that. But it was great being able to management you boys. We had a lot of fucking fun. From me getting bullied to put 9 mill on flow then relk waking up to it, to somehow woat getting on the roster after we all guaranteed he wouldn’t be on the roster. If I was ever to manage again i wouldn’t do it with any other group.

From me I’ll probably be going ghost till I’m once called again. A lot of yous can find a way to get in touch with me whether it be about a certain player or for plans next season. Until thank you LG. Thank you Prov. Gg Hershey.

-Kuttn

• Winner Winner x 13
    kuttnkornerzz
  2. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +845 / 92 / -215
    Great Series to you @KuttnKornerz, @relkug, @Sakxc and the rest of Providence! Almost every game was close and you guys put us on the edge of our seats every single game! Great team and batte and much respect to the squad!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Gunnerskale__

Gunnerskale__ The Gunnerskale

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    Kuttn solos

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Kakkox24x

Kakkox24x Kakkox24x

Ratings:
    +87 / 48 / -76
    Was a fun szn Kut congrats Hershey on not only advancing but ending my decorated LG career was fun

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Hot_logger

Hot_logger Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hot_logger#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -7

Great series man. We knew it was going to be tough. You guys played us tough all season.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. LandsCxT

LandsCxT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +476 / 7 / -8
    Time to get in the lab kuttn

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Tristan-Strife

Tristan-Strife Member

Discord:
    garydoesbushwell#0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well written @KuttnKornerz!
    A great series and congratulations go to the Bears for such a battle, you gave it your all out there and glad to say we gave you ours.
    From this last minute call up, I'm proud to say I was a Bruin under you, @relkug_ and @Sakxc-. You guys gave me a shot and I wouldn't have that opportunity squandered. I'm glad to have had this whole team to rally with. Everyone was great to play with and positive attitudes throughout. No matter what happens next season, this team and management have my utmost respect and admiration.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +398 / 49 / -72
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Fxllenl89l

Fxllenl89l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xboldy__#0
    Ratings:
    +140 / 14 / -87
    Ggs was a good series for sure!

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    xxjones49
  10. JonTurner15-

JonTurner15- Once made minute rice in 59 seconds

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -77
    Again I get the short end of the stick. Don’t call for Kuttns shit he’s a liar and a scum worst agm I’ve encounter. 0/10 would not recommend kuttn has no heart and just took a back seat to kug. I would have rather played for a team managed by murphy. I will be back next season and better since I don’t have to play with him. Ps verb he told me I was better ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    jonturner15_