THESE WOOFPACK

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Couture53, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Couture53

Couture53 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 4 / -46
    First off just wanna say great fuckin season to the moose you guys are a hell of a team and pounded my teeth in g1 i had so much doubt after that game. Dont think that just casue your season is over early that it was a disappointing one u beat the hell out of the west. Congrats on your season and lookin forward to maybe playin with or against ya in the future.

THAT BEING SAID HOW BOUT THESE WOOFPACK MAN WHO SAW THIS COMING BECAUSE I SURE DIDNT, FROM A TEAM PROJECTED TO WIN THE EAST IN THE PRE SZN TO HAVING A HUGE UNDERWHELMING REG SZN TO ABSOLUTELY HAVING A HISTORICAL RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS. WE ARENT HERE WITHOUT THE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT GOALIE PLAY AND THE BEST GOAIE PERFORMANCES EVER IN THE AHL LOFFS I CANT EXPRESS HOW PROUD I AM OF EVERYONE ON THE TEAM BUT GODDAMN SMELLY U SERIOUSLY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PROUD DAD, FROM U ALMOST BEIN TRADED TO U BEING AN ABSOLUTE STUD AND WALKING AROUND HUNG LIKE A HORSE U HAVE JUST MADE ME MORE PROUD EACH GAME U PLAYED. I CANT WAIT TO BE BACK NEXT SEASON I HOPE TO SEE SOME SIMILAR FACES AGAIN NEXT SEASON AND ON THAT NOTE AWROOOOOOOOOOOO

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  2. Cotachoda7

Cotachoda7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cotachoda7(G)#9836
    Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -1
    Outstanding series moose

• Winner Winner x 7
    cotachoda79
  3. Biscuit27-

Biscuit27- Biscuit27-

Discord:
    biscuit27#0
    Ratings:
    +562 / 55 / -200
    What a great season by the Meese. You guys created a great team and ran through the West with no problems.

As for my wolfpack…. What an amazing season.. people were pissed when we get that 8th seed off of a FF win.. but what did we do? We took advantage of the situation and ran through the playoffs on a mission. Ive played 12 seasons now on PSN and 8 seasons on XBOX and I finally got my first cup and boy it feels great. Thank you to @VintageTrav @xCory95- @Murphwizzle for the 750K bid and creating such a fun and awesome team.

@Couture53 i told you back on 10/24 at 1:21 PM: “im down to get carried this season by you”

little did we know, you would carry my ass to a damn calder cup!!! love you bro! Excited to run it back next season.

Also to @Zanzilla10000 & @Cotachoda7 literally the best goalie duo there could be! You guys were brick walls.

You know what we had that no other team had????? FAMILY!!!!

AWRRROOOOOOOOOOO

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Duchesne_x_10

Duchesne_x_10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duchesne_x_10#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 7 / -16
    Good series congrats you guys beat the fuck out of me ! Enjoy the cup

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Murphwizzle

Murphwizzle Well-Known Member

Discord:
    murphwizzle#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -5
    Good series and good season Manitoba. Y’all could just as easily be here in our shoes holding this cup, up and down a great roster all around.

That being said…

WHAT A FUCKING RIDE WOLF PACK! ABSOLUTELY UNREAL JOB ALL OF YOU!

JOB IS DONE!

• Winner Winner x 7
    murphwizzle
  6. VintageTrav

VintageTrav LGAHL Commissioner

Discord:
    VintageTrav#0089
    Ratings:
    +100 / 3 / -3
    !wolfpack

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    VintageTrav
  7. Zanzilla10000

Zanzilla10000 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Xan#4286
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -1
    Props to the Wolfpack for staying determined. I can say that even with this result, it wasn’t without its work. Cota and I may have played some good games, but having the boys comeback in games that were lost before, I can say that I’m truly honored to have been with them during this time. Since quitting LG, I have being trying so hard to win the cup. Last season (S20), I thought that we could make a run such as this. This season, I didn’t believe we’d win more than one game. The tenacity that the Wolfpack has showed just makes me feel happy to be a part of a complex yet tightly-knit community. I can say that for myself, cota, smell, sxlkey, and the rest of the Wolfpack, I couldn’t be happier for us and wish you the best next season.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Biscuit27-

Biscuit27- Biscuit27-

Discord:
    biscuit27#0
    Ratings:
    +562 / 55 / -200
    Honorable mention to our mascot @joe_canzo1987 couldn’t have done it without you!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. joe_canzo1987

joe_canzo1987 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Joe_canzo1987#2547
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    It was my Honor... Good work wolfpack

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  10. BigSmeII

BigSmeII Sxlk likes to eat hotdogs the long way

Discord:
    smeii#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 4 / -11
    Great series moose, great run u guys had getting here! You had some real play makers over there!
    To my wolf pack brothers so thankful to be part of a team that fought threw so much adversity to get to where we ended up. Barley pinching in to the playoffs, we made the best of every situation we had. sxlk and deadly we had a amazing run and you guys will always be some of my favorite fowards to play with. Tibby and Pipe I couldn’t thank you enough for you play behind us making smart plays. And as for our goalies. Xan and Cota played their asses off. Stole us every series with their stellar performances. Izz, Murphy, Trav, Cory, Bis, Jaq, Cooter, Johnny , Sir Blackburn and Lumpi I fucking love u all way to be boys ! Calder Cup Champs AROOOOO

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  11. Druwei

Druwei Well-Known Member

Discord:
    druwei#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 8 / -20
    Only 2/4 teams could give the moose an L in playoffs

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  12. Cmdeadly

Cmdeadly Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cmdeadly#0
    Ratings:
    +133 / 30 / -11
    What a playoff run boys, to barely squeaking in to getting better with every series.

Nothing beats the feeling of overcoming obstacles to get to where you want to be. We definitely did that and more with real doubt against us from the beginning barely squeaking in. A 16 seed if there ever was one. 80 points boys, we squeaked in with 80 points.

Thank you Wolves, Bridgeport, Hershey, and Manitoba. Despite losses you all played great series and Hershey and Manitoba they were closer to going your way than you realize. Everyone of your teams deserve respect for not only being gracious in defeat but cheering us on. That meant a lot to us. The lack of toxicity is certainly welcome in LG.

@Cory, you were a great line mate for the few games we played together, I had played with you before the season with Astro, and wasn't sure if we would click but, in the season I super enjoyed playing with you.

@Smell, BRO you and I had a chemistry that I haven't gotten with many linemates, we didn't play together all year, and playoffs rolled around and I was dropped on your line, and after a couple games of settling in where you and Selk carried, I got the ball rolling, and we played so fucking well together. Hope to get to play with you again in a future season.

@Jaqueezy going from last years Abbotsford Canucks to Calder cup champs. We were picked up because of that chemistry and we showed it at the beginning of the year even if I didn't stick on Center. Always enjoy playing with you and you are much better than people give you credit for.

@Murph, I didn't get to play with you this season. However, man, if you didn't pull out some big fucking games. The locker room presence was top tier. We may not of played together but we will always be cup brothers.

@Couture, you started out on RW and while it didn't work out. Me and you switching positions worked out super fucking well. You fit more with Ja and Bis and I fit in on my line perfectly. The line splits turned out to be the best thing to happen to us. Will always appreciate your energy and positivity in the locker room.

@Sxelkey Man, what an awesome Center, you were always where you needed to be, and adapted to when I would try and cut back on defense, we rotated solidly and the chem you and smell had while I played a little defense, was otherworldly. BIG playoff run, and it shows what a fantastic player you are.

@Trav, the team you put together this year, is something to behold. All 9 forwards stayed on the team, along with both goalies and a few of the defensemen that's almost unheard of, your talent as a RW is evident, and hopefully more cups follow with how you put teams together. Thanks for picking me up and giving me a chance. I thought I was going to slip to the C this season, and here we are cup fucking champs baby.

@Biscuit, man, your energy, and positivity in the locker room is such a fucking blessing. The way you are able to carry the vibes and keep up with all of the bs that goes on is amazing. We started out as linemates and while we didn't stay there, I enjoyed playing with you and Ja a lot. Y'all made me look good a couple weeks at Center.

@Izzbot FUCK YOU QUIT HITTING ME IN WARMUPS, god you are an asshole but I love you man. You held down the fucking fort back there. You were a lot of fun to practice with even if we never played on the same line all year. I enjoy what you bring to the team and hope you get another cup next year man.

@Pipe, WAY TO HOLD IT DOWN. I was curious how you were going to be when I ended up on selkey line and despite it all, you were amazing man. The way you didn't let anything get to you when we were giving advice and the way you would bounce back after goals or mistakes was incredible. You are a hell of a solid ld and I'm glad to call you a teammate.

@Intersect, WE WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE TO YOUR CHL- Oh who am I kidding we needed you and you stepped up! Way to get you some recognition as you played awesome opposite lump, from Playoff bound CHL to CALDER CHAMP BBY.

@Johnny I didn't play with you I don't think this year, but a few warm up games, or against you in a couple. Though you also stepped up big when it counted most. BIG GAME 7's. You and Izz really put the first line defense up to a standard that most teams can't touch.

@Tibbytwo !!! yoooo bro me and you held down that Right side, you played fantastic man, just like pipe it didn't matter what happened, a goal here, a bad bounce there, you trapped hard and played even better. Way to fucking go man.

@Lumpi Just like Ja, we were on that Abbotsford team as the only line that could do anything, after we seperated I didn't think we'd be on the same team again and here we are man! You played fantastic all year and let's go man!

@Cota BRO, I mostly played with you behind me this playoffs and I couldn't be more fucking stoked at the way you played. Everytime I made a mistake or we gave up and odd man break, or we just needed you to pull something out of your ass you stepped the fuck up. What a fucking beast of a goalie I'm so proud of you man.

@Zan last and playoff MVP zilla, man, I don't know what to say. When Gunner said Dude was the best goalie left in the playoffs I said uhhh. COTA AND ZAN WOULD LIKE A WORD. You played fucking amazing back there. 2 goals in game 7's. A shut out in one of them against the top seed. Like there is no question you played your fucking heart out. Way to fucking go man enjoy that Cup.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Mister_Pipelayer

Mister_Pipelayer Full time TC

Discord:
    mister_pipelayer.#0
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -3
    Are we still in the playoffs? Or can I leave the discord now hahahah

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. HowRawTooRaw

HowRawTooRaw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 19 / -60
    Wooooo go 8 seeds !!! Congrats Wolfpack !!! Happy one of us 8th seeds pulled it off fellas !!!!

• Winner Winner x 7
    howrawtooraw
  15. Jmm420

Jmm420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmm420#0
    Ratings:
    +307 / 5 / -31
    Congrats Boys well earned !

• Winner Winner x 4
    jmm420
  16. JRStyles27

JRStyles27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jaqueezy95#0
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -6
    FORGOT TO ADD YOURSELF
    @Cmdeadly man what can i say, this guy just gets the job done no matter what, from last season baby nucks where i legit thought you rolled a dice to select your position to now. Hell of a season man, not many people can position swap mid season and still get the job done and be successful. Hell of a player man, you can adapt to any situation and prosper.

LETS GO WolfPack, Its TMNT PIZZA TIME

• Winner Winner x 7
    jaqueezyy
  17. Biscuit27-

Biscuit27- Biscuit27-

Discord:
    biscuit27#0
    Ratings:
    +562 / 55 / -200
    Was rooting for you guys. Would have an epic 8 vs 8 final!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  18. IzzBot_

IzzBot_ Positions are suggestions

Ratings:
    +91 / 2 / -9
    Never have I been so honored. I could cry. Godspeed, and forever play with NUT my friend.

• Winner Winner x 5
    Izzetchronarch