Atlantic Div - AHL MANAGMENT RATINGS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by jojodevil91, Jan 22, 2023.

1. jojodevil91

jojodevil91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 27 / -81
    This is based on me fulling judging everyone based of stats with 0 context and making up assumptions. So if anyone doesn't like their rating I couldn't give less fucks then bids greek has gotten in the NHL. Enjoy

Rating Scale 1-5
    1 = Teams I will play against every single time
    5 = Teams I need to walk my fish and won't be able to attend.

Atlantic Division

Belleville Sens - 4
    GM - @xBeanZy-
    AGM - @uStooPiiD

Beanzy is a great winger that clearly was on on a dog shit line if he was only 3 games over .500 I expect him to hit 18+ wins next season. @uStooPiiD has had some dog shit seasons recently but had 16 wins in the N so im assuming he isnt a complete pylon so I expect his line will also be competitive.

Charlotte Checkers - 5
    GM @MDicus96
    AGM @jojodevil91
    AGM @Cokenetsxv

As an outsider looking in, this team is stacked. Probably the best Center depth in the league with jojo and griff who will pull the heavy ass sled of @MDicus96 on the 3rd line. I have heard jojo is a scrub hunter so I expect him to win 20+ games. Personally id throw your 3rd line out this wagon of a squad and save your good players for winnable games (please give me your 3rd lines)

Grand Rapid Griffins - 3.5
    GM - @Primetimme
    AGM - @Beaudz-

Prime has been in LG since before the domain was created. He is a grizzled veteran playing out his final years in the A before his arthritis kicks in. He has a solid season on defence and made a deep playoff run. But I suspect the move back to centre is the right call as he will be a higher end centre in the AHL and will be able to run a line by him self. I dont know anything about @Beaudz- it looks like he had a terrible time in the NHL so I expect him to be a serviceable dman but wouldn't call him a bonified G7 dman

Laval Rockets - 4
    GM @Too_frenchy4you
    AGM @Besslah

Frenchy had a dog shit season from what I can tell compared to his previous. This either shows he was carried, had bad line mates ( looks like most are resigned) or just an off year. I expect him to me a upper lever AHLer but we will see. @Besslah ecd'd with me on the jets a few seasons back he is a good player and style if I remember correctly is perfectly suited for the ahl and should win most games. this team should be solid if they dont fuck up bidding.

Providence Bruins - 3.5
    GM @relkug_
    AGM @balllzii

@relkug_ looks like a chler who made the move up last season and did average. Made playoffs as a first time GM so thats shows he at least isnt an idiot when it comes to team building. @balllzii I have never heard of him but seems like he knows how to put up points and has a very good season in the N. If he gets the right line mates I think he could be in that 20+ win category. I expect this team to be in the playoff hunt.

Rochester Americans - 0.5
    GM @AfteRxMatH
    AGM @AdamFox--23

Instead of writing anything for Greek I have decided to post a few clips from his 2 week stint as a NHL owner. Hope you all enjoy. Staring - @xLeBig613 (TheBobbyOrr4)

https://clips.twitch.tv/PeppyImpossibleShallotFutureMan
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiftedWombatDoritosChip
    https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringClearWormNotATK (my personal favourite)
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticCovertAdminPartyTime

Syracuse Crunch - 2
    GM @Snaakezy
    AGM @Le_Bass24

Look like sub lower end 2nd / higher end 3rd line players dont expect them contending unless they are bidding masterminds.

Toronto Marlies - 3
    GM @Toeffoli
    AGM @Tekk112

Toeffoli like Primetime has been around since the dawn of time just has constantly stayed AHL. He obviously has a understanding of LG and how to build teams with winning records. I expect them to make playoffs but won't know till after bidding how much of a contender they are. Both players are decent free contracts but not anything crazy special.

How you all enjoyed if you want me to do the other divisions let me know that its worth my time. If anyone took these seriously what are you doing with your life.

• Like Like x 13
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. J Peeace

J Peeace Too Many Softies

Discord:
    Peeace#8594
    Ratings:
    +287 / 20 / -32
    Clips are timeless

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    Nothing makes me more happy than another forum reminding Greek how much he sucks

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    zkoivu
  4. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +879 / 92 / -215
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Beaudz-

Beaudz- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    alecbeaudintougas#0
    Ratings:
    +177 / 5 / -23
    Finally someone figured out that I actually suck ! Good media Jojo !

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Ehtea

Ehtea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +282 / 26 / -168
    Bro said “let’s go back to szn 5/6” I’m dead sounds like a leafs fan reminding everyone of 1967

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Ironside197

Ironside197 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ironside197#0
    Ratings:
    +146 / 0 / -8
    BOBBY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    ironside197
  8. Gronk x l87l