1. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    Before I start this I just want to state that this posts isn't meant to personally attack any team/player. Just the truth and that's it.

East.

:team299: Grand Rapid Griffins. 9-2-1.
    Good team @Beaudz- and @Primetimme, except why are we losing 5-2 to @Anchors_82. Prime you definitely could of capitalized on a better week, we both know that. The third line of Voltage, Shoot, and Garnzy is some teams second lines. Really good depth team expecting to see a continuation of dominance,

:team395: Chicago Wolves. 9-3-0.
    This team with an explosive start. Will fall greatly as the season progresses. @X-ShoreySzn-X appears to be scrub hunting this season leaving out to dry the third line. Minos line is a really solid line imo, probably the first line for Chicago.

:team301: Baby Pens. 8-4-0.
    Another team with a hot start that will simmer in the next couple weeks. @xNuge-93 rough start. I really don t understand the line matching for this team. Pez is playing with first line type players when I don't see him more then a third line grinder. Goalies are eh. Wvu letting alot of goals in this season. Team needs d help.

:team312: Americans. 7-4-1.
    Something happened with the management here I heard. Not sure what exactly so they'll get a pass this week from me. Other then that, playing well expecting more offensive output from McKenney which i know he can give more.

:team410: Utica Comets. 6-3-3.
    This is team is quite disgusting. So far the worst team that came up. You have SqueegyDingers anddddddddd bunch of second line third line guys. I like SuperSad solid tendy but man this team needs a first line if they plan on pushing for yoffs.

:team314: Hartford Wolfpack 5-2-5
    Disappointing start. I think they know that as well. Looks like they already addressed a need at defense with TibbyTwo, who has great stats in C and possibly poses as a strong player for the Wolfpacks d core. Team is definitely yoff bound they are just figuring some things out early.

:team309: Syracuse KREANCH 6-4-2
    This a team I know nothing really about. Looked into it and they have a couple of good chl guys making the jump to the A. @el_pertubateur, @Frxnch-Kuchxrov. @l92_NashTee_l92. I like Proch, Mcinnis, Blaknite, and shafty. They paid Savy a really good deal imo , but I do believe if they could find him better lineys without selling the farm this team could turn dangerous. Yes i know they make fun of savys rw abilities but he has thumbs sometimes.

:team778: Laval Rockets 6-5-1
    Now this team just smells french. This team is the definition of average. No holes, but not alot of bright spots. Maybe we can turn back time when @Too_frenchy4you was putting up 90 point seasons. Other then that this team is just average.

:team302: Phantoms 5-4-3
    Another really good depth team. A line does need to step-up to be a first. They have 3 second lines. They also need to improve the d core. @Wallahtumconnais aka StillMaalik is a steal for them but outside of that they are left with teal and cote. Crashman isnt a dman, but maybe theres still time for a position switch?

:team393: Checkers 5-5-2
    Wow this team needs defense. Outside of Coke and Fonz this team is thirstyyyy for some defense. Offensively ive seen worse. But then again @SKY_symfuhny is on the roster. @Laucekx is out of position, and @biggzzy101 had an ok season in the c last szn.

:team315: Bridgeport Islanders 5-6-1
    I dont hate this team. Alot of pieces they need to find a way to be put together. They just added a NHL dman in Straits. Twild is a good c. L9faded super underrated. Also @hockeyplaya4life up with the big dogs. Hes third line guy but happy hes out the CNC general chat for once.

:team352: Providence Bruins 4-5-3
    Look how you massacred my boy... This team is in shambles. Third line (chicken,kush,dobe,strife.relk) you guys can be excused as I rip into this team. Wait no relk get back in here your gm. Lets start with @Cmdeadly and @Dradavich wtf are we thinking managment?? I do like drad, but neither are second line guys. Teix at rw for the first line is ehhh. 5 mill to @MLGesusl92l to lose 12-3, 8-5 to teams third lines??? I expected more alot more disappointing. Not making playoffs. @MxttyIce97 should be centering Ballzi and mlgesus at the least instead your wasting him on clowns.

:team777: Baby Sens 5-7-0
    Paid the house on the good savy the proceeded to give him no good lineys. Then even worse @xBeanZy- and @uStooPiiD are scrub hunting. Help out savy somehow and this team will make yoffs.

:team317:Monstars 4-7-1
    So they have really solid wingers but im looking for the rest of the team. I like superlight but really no depth at c. No solid d pair 1. I think they'll rally a bit, mix lines up.

:team350: Hershey Bears 4-7-1
    This team lacks offense but seems really sturdy on d. They need forward help to really get back these following weeks. C3,zesty, crom are good but need more offense.

:team298: Marlies. 2-8-2
    Not as bad as what everyone says. Ok dcore but here we go again, no OFFENSE. Need to find something or soemoenes to step up and help.

west will be done tomorrow maybe.
    -Kuttn

• Winner x 8
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
    kuttnkornerzz
  2. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    I see you got that $20 i sent you

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. xChuddy

xChuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xchuddy#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Can’t believe Maalik finessed me like that. Will wait patiently for west media

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Dixthewoat

Dixthewoat Well-Known Member

Discord:
    woat#1111
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -8
    They let anybody do this shit these days

• Funny Funny x 1
    dixthewoat
  5. TurkeyTennis844

TurkeyTennis844 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 3 / -24
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Maxlagloire

Maxlagloire RandySavage

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -4
    Would of preferred a: Top hot dogs of 2023 analysis but hey...You can't always get what you want.

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. BilB0_II22II

BilB0_II22II Babynucks AGM

Discord:
    bilb022#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bilb0_ii22ii
  8. Dunsii

Dunsii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dunny#0072
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -53
    Goat

bdunnny
  9. HeyKep

HeyKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeyKep#7466
    Ratings:
    +585 / 19 / -121
    Good stuff Mr. Kornerz. Looking forward to “Operation Rip the Reign” tomorrow.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Gillerx17

Gillerx17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 2 / -7
    I’m working on it give me a break I don’t play this game 24/7 like most of you

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Saddzy-

Saddzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xSuperSad#5664
    Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -6
    xsupersad
  12. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Warning Group