Real Media (West Side Please Stand Up)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KuttnKornerz, Feb 11, 2023.

1. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    So were gonna start off with saying LG logos system is busted atm so if your team has the wrong logo blame LG. Also thanks to all other people posting media really gives a fun atmosphere and your work doesn't go unnoticed. Now lets get to the real shit.

:team390: Admirals 10-0-2
    Probably one of the strongest built team in the league. Chuddy and Stutz did a fantastic job at every position. Flame (finally a good team), Duuuval, Leander, Warpigs and some others at really good contracts. 3 mill left in cap as well makes it seem they weren't expecting bidding to go as perfect as it did. The worst contract on this team is Soggie who is a third line D who is really a g. Even the tendys are nasty. This team isnt built by having one specific high price player but built by a real good solid group who as of right now are my favorite for the calder.

:team515: Condors 7-5-0
    Hot start by the gents but it wont last for long. @Joseph_Veber33 [Insert dora the explorer backpack song]. They got Koivu for 5.5 which is quite literally one of the worst contracts in the A. Not saying hes awful but 5.5 for a guy coming back off retirement seems so steep. They do have solid names on this roster like deets, chxnch, nash but outside of that the depth just falls. I love trauma but i think he should of signed up as g after walling me in cnc.

:team617: Thunderbirds 8-4-0
    Decent squad here Dmac. Gren (the top guy on the team) didnt play a week and you guys still got 8 wins. I know theres some sort of chem with freddy, abrhams, raw, which might actually be a really solid third line. Kakkox coming at rw this szn kind of how he played all last szn was a good pickup for this team.

:team307: Manitoba Moose 7-3-2
    This team really is overrated and I'm sorry. S-Ghost line saved this team from a really bad start to the season. The strongest part of this team is the goalies. The dcore is an utter joke. Bxshop_- aka jay hasnt been a Ld in seasons and were offering him a 5 mill contract?? Actually koivu your saved from the worst contract in the a and were giving it to bishop. I dont see this contract panning out well which really did hurt the rest of the team. Brenmasta playing wing on the first line is excruciating to look at. After a strong season last season smarsh in my opinion botched his bidding especially with strong resigns.

:team362: Iowa Wild 7-4-1
    Ok start. Line one got shutout by laval, and got dominated by baby nucks should raise an eyebrow. Outside of that the team looks solid. Murphy finally not creating the worst ahl team known to man and is off to a fast start with ehtea. <----- No one saw that coming. Two solid tendys. This team should at least be finishing top 3 in the west.

:team618: Meep Meep Roadrunners 7-5-1
    Love the dcore. I think its a top 5 core in the whole AHL. Whats not top 5 in the whole AHL is the the forwards. HOLY. Cliinch/Mclay/Buckley/Ciroc all good but outside of that chl/third line talent. I don't believe this team could make moves without destroying the d core to boost the forwards either. Maybe go the chl callup way. Think this team will stay just below average.

:eek: San Diego Gulls 7-5-0
    I don't think they have a logo so a surprised emoji is how I feel about thus teams start. I think they'll have some pretty bad weeks unless the first line just gives it 110%. Behind the first line this team is just weird. Poum and Paw second line is ok but no one really else stands out on that line/ roster.

:team1475: Silver Knights 6-4-2
    SKIP.. sike. This is real media, my honest opinion on every team including my own.
    Id like to start off by saying im not bothered or was upset that I ended up here. I really think Greek did an okish job. I like all my dmen (matteo is really good). I'm disappointed in dannys line. Bad week from our top 6 line. But they did face mostly first lines night 1. Im really proud of our third for picking the other line up and think they'll be solid the rest of the season. I do think aftermath being on the first doesn't necessarily hurt us but really doesn't help. I think he could really be an xfactor on a different line that needs a boost in scoring (as he runs a shooting build). Im nervous for the team in the upcoming weeks due to matteo having worse avail then my dead grandma.

:confused: Calgary Wranglers 6-4-2
    One of Gonzos weaker built teams he has made. Alot old lg vets mathhabs/ tiger/ redsox/ dracgod which isnt a bad thing lol but just never seen so many long term lg guys on one team. I really like cactus, jamiem and waggu, i didn't realize my line beat your first 5-0. I guess really that is the problem. Outside of Straughan there isnt any first line material guys. Cactus is fringe first. I think a move for a top c would really hep this team.

:team2050: Baby nucks 6-4-2
    This will be a good yoff team. 2 overtime losses and this team is way higher on this list. A great first line. I question if bacon could d and the answer so far is yes. Alot of weird roster moves already that hurt my head so im not looking farther into it. 3 new roster guys after week one ( 1 being a g) idfk what happened but im expecting this team to be close to the top of the west.

:team300: Texas Star 6-5-1
    I dont have high expectations for this team at all. Average chl player that took ahl managment. Overpaid like crazy for jewfus. The centers are quite weak compared to other teams. I love the goalies tho. Klay and Binklee really good duo. I dont believe this team makes playoffs though.

:team519: San Jose Barracuda 6-5-1
    This team had a rough week but man they have a really solid roster. The depth is great. The dcore is good. I do believe they need to find a first line center and rw. I dont think fisher is bad but need more star power line one. Looks like they already waived joelover and brought in heykep who is supposedly not that bad at c. So I guess management agreed they did need more firepower to help ironside. Excited to see what they do because if they do find a way to bolster line this team will be a force.

:team625: Colorado Eagles 6-6-0
    Sadly this is one lower teams in the conference. Eh start to the season. I dont like picking on people, especially banging up on apollo cause he gets it from everyone. But this team is just not really up to par with everyone else. No first line. Duchesne_x_10 line is solid but theres no chance they are gonna compete with some of the best lines in the AHL this season. Maybe tmg caary?

:team517: Ontario Reign 5-5-2
    0 depth. The depth to this team are all chl level talent outside dallo, cream,cerkus,ginge. I think that Gofe will be a really good lg player though in a short amount of time. Has really good thumbs. But outisde of that its raining on the reign.

:team1099: Coachella 4-5-3
    No cause wtf happened here. Third line goes 2-1-1 but the other lines shit the bed. I expect way more out of Hardie and John. They'll definitely be a playoff team and it was just an off week. (hopefully). A whole new dpair might speak to what happened week one so im fully expecting a solid result week 2 and for them to fly bacl up the standings.

:team349: Oink Hogs 4-8-0
    These hogs were turned into bacon week 1. Really really solid dcore. Missing that offensive spark. fightingsleep 5 mill is what's really killing this team. Not a bad player but hurts they couldn't invest to the guys around him. I like cory as well. This team is below average. I think if the can get more of a top 6 they'd be a fringe playoff team.

Westside sorry for the late post but i work from 7 am-8pm so its exhausting to get this out. Hope yall enjoyed.

-Kuttn

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    kuttnkornerzz
  2. x-Mxrphy-8

x-Mxrphy-8 S16/17 Petes Owner | s19 Kitch GM

Discord:
    mxrph_8#0
    Ratings:
    +417 / 23 / -118
    Thanks for letting me know I'm rent free in your head still

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    jmurphy7988
  3. HeyKep

HeyKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeyKep#7466
    Ratings:
    +578 / 19 / -119
    “Supposedly not that bad at C” is high praise around these parts. We take those.

No Streaming Account
  4. Ironside197

Ironside197 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ironside197#0
    Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -8
    Great media!

ironside197
  5. VeryKnies23

VeryKnies23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    veryknies#0
    Ratings:
    +126 / 2 / -3
    Thanks Kuttn! <3

No Streaming Account
  6. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    Rude

zkoivu
  7. Dxtsyukian

Dxtsyukian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 6 / -8
    No Streaming Account
  8. TurkeyTennis844

TurkeyTennis844 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 3 / -24
    Huh? Who is the new roster g for the nucks? Let me know when you find out!

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Cowww--

Cowww-- Warning Group

Discord:
    Cow#3721
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1
    :team625: we got this!

cow_on_nhl
  10. Kakkox24x

Kakkox24x Kakkox24x

Ratings:
    +87 / 48 / -76
    Prov had no chance without me and kuttin it’s being proved this season

No Streaming Account
  11. JonTurner15-

JonTurner15- Once made minute rice in 59 seconds

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -77
    bold using the right logo on 10% of the teams

• Winner Winner x 1
    jonturner15_
  12. xvSleep

xvSleep I do not give a toot

Discord:
    xvsleep#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 18 / -85
    im overpaid?!? ::shocked face::

og_bear_joo
  13. Hutsxn77

Hutsxn77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    No shot youre chirping me lol …. Haven’t played LD in a while hmm better look again chico revise my Stanley cup son and circle back

hutsxn77
  14. xMatteo77-

xMatteo77- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMatteo77-#1207
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -3
    I have faith in the ecu who will be playing half of the season for me. When im there the left side connection will be flying

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Daveyboy_189
  15. KuttnKornerz

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    Got carried to a Stanley then sent to the ahl to have a losing record . Then on the ps side you have not one postive record at defense

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kuttnkornerzz
  16. Hutsxn77

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    Dude you’re a SUB par .500 career AHLer who never got single cup or barely feet wet in the NHL lol you’re obviously dog poop you’ve been CHL and AHL since the LG began lol secondly I got carried to a cup ? I set the record for CBJ that szn lol and then next season had a 20 Win szn on LG Xbox NHL and lost in game 7 cup final hmm… goinna need a cup check here ya bum can’t wait to poop on ya next Sunday

hutsxn77
  17. Hutsxn77

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    You really don’t have the resume to be writing anything lol you’re a career AHL player and will be for probably the rest of youre virtutal career lol

hutsxn77
  18. KuttnKornerz

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    You do know your negative in every league right?? Except the chl and like 4 games over on the Xbox side like just stfu and admit you suck. Time will tell old man.

kuttnkornerzz
  19. KuttnKornerz

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    You lost to coachellas third line. Thanks @JonTurner15- for taking care of my light work . 5 mill for WHAT

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kuttnkornerzz
  20. Hutsxn77

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    I suck I refuse to be chirped by someone who’s dog water lol you really have been playing for ever and have nothing to show for it but a couple banners lmao you’re terrible lol you have accomplished 0 and never made it out of the AHL I can’t choose what lines I get put on that’s the way she goes but the good news is I have more Stanley cups then you will ever touch one day you maybe will get a call up to the big leagues ya bum until then we’ll see how the season goes make sure you play next Sunday

hutsxn77