LGBA Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Mar 10, 2023.

1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    LGBA Hall of Fame

Well boys and girls (and cubs), it does seem like the LGBA is done for good if you haven’t noticed. Maybe the next 2K can bring it back or we come back together at some point and revive it, but for now, it looks like a sad (for me at least) goodbye to LGBA. I really do hope we revive it, I’ve met a lot of great people through LGBA and it is what got me into 2K in a more “competitive” sense. This is a hard list to make as I’ve only been around since 2K20, so the team up days don’t hold much value in my selections.

Anyways, as the sole member of the LGBA HOF committee, let get this started.

1st Ballot Hall of Famers

@Nekski – the man behind the scenes forever, Nekski is easily the first guy to go into the hall, no explanation needed.

@Vxnom ll – despite the bans and tagging, Venom has got to be the most consistent and skilled player to stick around in LG. If he didn’t get his ring in the final season of LGBA, maybe there’s a discussion as to whether or not he is a first ballot player. Venom has a career record of 113-42, averaging 32-1-9 with 2.5 SPG. All time leader in points in both regular season and playoffs, the single season record for most points, multiple MVPs, All 1st and 2nd LGBA teams, All defensive teams, and finally a champion.

@OG GrandPoppa – The next player on here has got to be OG. Similar to Venom in being one of the best players we’ve had, but with less longevity than Venom. A career record of 76-30 with two rings, multiple MVPs, multiple 1st and 2nd All LGBA teams and All defensive teams with a career stat line of 28-1-9 and 1.5 SPG. Arguably the most dominant stretch in LGBA history on his time with the nuggets, but again, just not the longevity.

@xRICKOSHAY – one of the more polarizing players seen in LGBA history, Rick’s prime might’ve been the best player to touch LGBA, but there were times he was on the other side of the spectrum with his gameplay. A career statline of 24-1-9 and 1.5 SPG over a 129-61 record is impressive, alongside some of his records such as the most wins in playoff history, the most assists in playoff and regular season history, and the most points posted in a single playoff run. Rick also has multiple rings, an MVP, multiple GMOTY and All LGBA teams.

@oExtremee – the modern day Bill Russel, all Extreme has done is win titles. Title after title after title after title. Probably the best centre to come through the LGBA with amazing longevity sporting a career 124-65 record, averaging 10-9-3-1.5-1.5. the all time rebound leader in playoffs and regular season, and the all time block leader in both. He has also played the most playoff games in LGBA history at 40. With the most rings in league history, adding in multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams almost every season he played, it’s pretty clear to see why he is a first ballot hall of famer.

@th4 x w4ll – one of the best defensive players to come through LGBA, and having the versatility to win as a top player at multiple positions, W4ll is next on our list. With an all time record of 81-30, averaging 17-2-6.5 with 3 SPG. W4ll is one of the most versatile players to come through, and is the record holder for most steals in a single playoff run. Finals MVP, DPOY, All LGBA and All Defensive teams, a multiple time champion. W4ll is in.

@iM xSnypE – a true pioneer to the league, SnypE brought in a lot of talent and players into our league, and was a great player and owner himself as well. Another versatile player, SnypE was a winner at PG, lock, PF, everywhere. With a career record of 96-37, averaging 19-6-6-2.5-1 while taking home a championship, multiple GMOTY, DPOY and multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

Non First Ballot Hall of Famers

@I Witt I – 108-81 record, 21-1-6-1.5 career average. MVP, multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

@SuBxForce – 126-65 record, 13-2-3-2 career average, most regular season wins in LGBA history, all time regular season steals leader, 2 x champ, 2 x All Defensive teams.

Jig – 48-20 career record, 33-1-9-2 career average, MVP, GMOTY, All LGBA, 2 x Champion, NCAA Champion.

@xTeei – 51-9 career record, 23-6-6-2 career average, multiple championships, multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

@MINICHUD MASON – 195-143 career record, 14-9-3-1.5-1.5 career average, champion in team up and pro am era, multiple All LGBA teams.

@skizz – 109-77 career record, 10-3-2-1.5 career average, multiple championships, GMOTY.

@vxnue – 35-12 career record, 17-1-2-4.5 career average, DPOY, Finals MVP, multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

@Xx Empty 7 – 54-17 career record, 24-0.5-7-1.5 career average, champion, MVP, multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

Raynor – 80-42 career record, 15-1.5-2-3 career average, All time playoff steals record, multiple championships, DPOY, Finals MVP, All LGBA and All Defensive teams.

Denham – 68-26 career record, 14-6-3-2-1 career average, MVP, multiple All LGBA and All Defensive teams

Snubs

@TongueOut MJ

@Easy Macaroni

@LD Splikak

@mferra32

@FREE MEL0

Comeup

@Strapz up

@Rainy SinTi

Non Gameplay Hall of Fame

@Berry Grizzly

@STG BEAST