Please Vote! S45 Memes, Part I

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by goonderk, May 19, 2023.

?

Of these teams Sham x 19 said would miss the playoffs, who is most likely to surprise?

1. Bridgeport Islanders

2. Cleveland Monsters

3. Coachella Valley Firebirds

4. Henderson Silver Knights

5. Milwaukee Admirals

6. Texas Stars

7. Charlotte Checkers

8. Hershey Bears

9. San Diego Gulls

10. Iowa Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. goonderk

goonderk goonderk#6561

Ratings:
    +2,919 / 14 / -27
    Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been 7+ seasons since I have memed. (Spelling mistakes don't mean I can't spell, just that I couldn't spell then.)

This is like being told that you're ugly on your birthday. @all the worst contracts, "apes alone weak, apes together strong"
    7me1kg.jpg

Hey, we've all been there. You sign up. You think "oh my friends will get me" or "oh I'll get a couple bids, no big deal" and BAM, enjoy your millions, idiot. @PBanc @ComicalMint9892 @Joorrdan @Giburish @NINETY ElGHT @ZestyBumCheese @billy x 9 @xxNYJETSFAN21xx @whoever else idk who anyone is anymore
    7me66c.jpg

Another year, another #OwnersLeague . Ever wonder why some owners get approved? Conspiracy theory: ban buyouts keep Tris10 young and spry. Blood for the blood god! Congrats to @Tris10 's wallet.
    7me6n2.jpg

So, you want to go to your friend's team, or a team WITH friends, or you want to go for cheap, be tradeable, be re-signable, good luck with that you munson. @delusional LGers
    7me86x.jpg

@Iowa I respect it. These kids don't understand adversity nowadays. There are no easy victories in life, besides like good genetics and being born with a trust fund and all that, but besides that you gotta power through. Teach 'em a lesson!
    7me8v4.jpg

If you go to the wrong team, if your owner puts you on the wrong line, if you get the wrong gameday matchups, if you're better than them, if they're better than you, hell, if you woke up tired that day, you know what to do. It is a mindset. This is the way. Be toxic.
    @Cleveland Monsters @San Diego Gulls @Coachella Valley Firebirds @Utica Comets @another random team
    7meefn.jpg

When you absolutely throw a game, completely cost, people are sighing, people are muting mics, owner is looking up your LG profile just to make sure the right guy showed up and it wasn't some CHLer. #needsave
    7mebtt.jpg

All those poor souls that think they won't be snaked. Oh, how we were naive once... you're all fkd. @Despicable owners @innocent players
    7mefnu.jpg

@owners of all those teams no one thought would be good but are still in the loff race halfway through the season, it ain't over yet nerds
    7megj1.jpg

If I could make everyone play on a server right behind my house, I'd do it. No question in my mind. Not fair if anyone else does it, though. That's bad sportsmanship. Also, cheating. Also, a crime. @u know who u are
    7mehhk.jpg

Vote in the poll. (for reference: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums...and-best-worst-contracts.354971/#post-2319465 )​

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    I think I just fell in love with you @goonderk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wedunkthose
  3. Guru x 26

Guru x 26 S46 Kelly Cup Champion

Discord:
    Guru x 26#3694
    Ratings:
    +255 / 9 / -18
    This is art

• Winner Winner x 4
    Gurux26
  4. xDoMx PUCK

xDoMx PUCK xDoMx PUCK#5086

Discord:
    xdomxpuck#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 30 / -24
    This is honestly the funniest thing ive ever read on LG i fucking love it!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face and making it a good day lol keep doing more as the season goes please!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account