League News WCOH Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (LGIHL)' started by V 4 T T Y, Dec 30, 2023.

1. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    World Cup of Hockey Ownership Applications
    [​IMG]
    Important Information and Tidbits

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your management application.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML before applying for ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regard to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.

Ownership selections will be made by @V 4 T T Y and the rest of the IHL staff.

The Application

1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?]
    4. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
    5. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.]
    6. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an IHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an Owner you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

Roles and Responsibilities as an IHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations before them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • Managers need to understand the expectations outlined within the Leaguegaming Terms Of Service linked here --> HERE.
    • The League Constitution is what governs the league. As a manager, it is expected you understand how to navigate the rules and follow the standard outlined within each Article of this document.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will make a great manager but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always for your success you read and understand our rules and policies. It is not expected that our managers have the rules and policies memorized, therefore if you are having trouble finding an answer to your question, our commissioner staff can assist you.

The IHL staff will be in touch with our successful candidates.

Thank you!

Glorygaming94
  2. W McCauley 4

W McCauley 4 Let’s Go Canes

Discord:
    wmccauley4#0
    Ratings:
    +277 / 29 / -58
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for?
      Xbox Series X|S
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? 10 seasons CHL owner 1 season ECHL GM
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? Yes. I made mistakes and received a conduct unbecoming.
    4. League Experience?
      10 Years in LG. No other leagues
      Yes
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I accept!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Cward30x
  3. xBarbzzz

xBarbzzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xbarbzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -5
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? PlayStation 5
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? Halifax Mooseheads owner S16 17 18, Rochester Americans pagm S19, Niagara Icedogs owner S20, Portland Winterhawks owner S22 23. Norfolk Admirals pagm s46. Executive of the year S17 and Coach of the year S23.
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No.
    4. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Ive been playing lg since s14, I also managed in fb and cnc, Ive played ithl and lots of other leagues
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.] 6, anyone who says 7 lies. Its impossible to know every rule by heart, as long as you know most and know where to look when you dont.
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes.
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I do.

• Like Like x 2
    xbarbzzzy
  4. Barks l21l

Barks l21l Admirals GM

Discord:
    i Nylander l#8101
    Ratings:
    +405 / 35 / -39
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] ( xbox series X )
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? ( A bunch )
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?] ( Never )
    4. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] ( Since like NHL 14 )
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.] ( 7 )
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] ( Yes )
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? ( Yes )

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    lNylanderl
  5. Vahey x 19

Vahey x 19 The Gypsy

Discord:
    vahey#0
    Ratings:
    +824 / 108 / -97
      Xbox Series X
      Yes, many seasons... Most recently GM for the Baby Pens this season. (9+ seasons of management I think?)
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No.
    4. League Experience?
      like 20 seasons? and some banana leagues.
      Yes

I accept.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an IHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an Owner you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand and Accept.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    nvahey19
  6. The98Braves

The98Braves The98Braves

Discord:
    FearFriends#9769
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -2
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
      Playstation 5
      WJ S5 (USA)
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?]
      No
    4. League Experience?
      3-4 seasons
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
      5+ years
      Yes but will learn more if needed or outsource to friends who have owned before
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.]
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
      yes

No Streaming Account
  7. Nealrambo

Nealrambo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    nealrambo#2198
    Ratings:
    +252 / 95 / -97
      PS5
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? 10 years Ahl owner 3 years Chl owner 5 years Chl gm 3 years Wcj owner 2years
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? Maybe 1 year
    4. League Experience?
      10 Years in LG. Fb 5 years
      Yes
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I accept!

nbtrackstar5
  8. DemonGod6668829

DemonGod6668829 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    the666god#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? Xbox S
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? None in LG
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No.
    4. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Ive been in Lg for about 5 years! I have ran 2 leagues previously AASHL AND BLN and a few others I was in that are no longer around I dont think
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.] 6 seems about right
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes.
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I do.

No Streaming Account
  9. earboyq

earboyq Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Earboyq#4957
    Ratings:
    +226 / 44 / -27
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? Xbox Series S
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? S45 GM for the Halifax Mooseheads, S46 GM for the Indy Fuel
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    4. League Experience? Been here for way too long :)

5. Knowledge of the Rulebook? After managing this past season, I'd rate myself a 4 or 5 off the top of the dome. But opening the rulebook to check something makes me a 7. Always nice to have a cheat sheet lol.

6. Knowledge of League Forums? Full Knowledge

7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I understand and Accept

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    earboyq
  10. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X
      S19 Winnipeg Owner (Stanley Cup)
      S20 Winnipeg Owner
      S21 Winnipeg Owner
      S22 Lehigh Valley AGM
      S23 Phoenix Coyotes GM
      S24 NY Islanders AGM
      S37 Ontario GM
      S38 Tucson GM
      S39 Iowa GM
      S40 Syracuse GM
      S41 Springfield GM
      S42 Belleville GM
      S44 Peterborough Owner
      S45 Quebec Owner (Mem Cup)
      S46 Cleveland GM

3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No, no prior convictions
    4. League Experience?
      Xbox S17-S25
      PSN S10
      Xbox S37-46
      Yes, very
    7. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

@xCM97x stinks

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. I JAETEA I

I JAETEA I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jt2012#0
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -3
    What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? Xbox X
    Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? S44-45 owner in CHL. S46 Gm in ECHL
    Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    League Experience?
    Lg since s39
    Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6
    Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

• Like Like x 1
    Ghost1275
  12. ErgyBergi

ErgyBergi Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ergybergi#0
    Ratings:
    +196 / 16 / -38
      Xbox Series X|S
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? I’ve managed 4-5 times in chl
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? Never, I’m a good apple
    4. League Experience?
      Many many seasons of LG, I dabble with nana league here and there
      Yes
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? I accept

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. XLEFEVRE16x

XLEFEVRE16x Member

Discord:
    xlefevre16x#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Good afternoon
    Lg staff I am Ryan lefevre age 33 chel player since 2007, familiar to Lg since 2014
    1. I am applying ownership on Xbox series s
    2. I have been an owner this year for Syracuse aaa in the sharks cup
    3. No i have a good clean record of professionalism and understanding of the lg rules
    4. First year in lg since 2014 I was worried I wasn’t going to be able to play like I used to , turns out after a few games in the ncaa and many tc camps for the Iowa heartlanders I made a roster and from there I’ve built my way up more and more
    5. My knowledge of the rule book is 7.9/10 doesn’t take more than a day to really research it and understand it to protection
    6. My knowledge of league forums is good as well yes and understand how it all works and where to find things as well laptop is the way to go !
    7. Yes I need this responsibility I want to bring a great vibe create a family and work hard together to reach a goal. I wanna find that core group that would go through a wall for each other and hopefully we can bring a great winning environment to the entire league
    8. I understand and accept thank you for being considered for this opportunity Ice hockey has been huge in my life and I need this thank you

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. bfp7

bfp7 put em in a coffin.

Discord:
    bfp7#0
    Ratings:
    +1,671 / 33 / -70
    i ran kazakhstan to what shouldve been a free gold medal until irl stuff happened, give me Poland brodie

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    In World of CHEL
    bfp2k_
  15. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    1. What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] PlayStation 5
    2. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? Over 8 seasons of management experience.
    3. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?] Never
    4. League Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Since S3 on Xbox
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most.] 7
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes
    7. Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role? Yes

No Streaming Account
  16. Zaramoan

Zaramoan Management Skills > Thumbs

Discord:
    Zaramoan#3227
    Ratings:
    +122 / 3 / -9
    1. Xbox
    2. S46 Charlotte and S45 Rimouski
    3. No
    4. LG since S42. banana since NHL 22
    5. 7
    6. Yes
    7. Yes

• Winner Winner x 2
    Main Menu
    No Streaming Account
  17. Alexander x 91

Alexander x 91 Bendy Tendy

Discord:
    alexanderx91#0
    Ratings:
    +119 / 67 / -45
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X|S
    2. Which league are you applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      LGAHL
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      10+ seasons of management experience in LG
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      Yes like 7 years ago
    5. League Experience?
      Since S7
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Jumbo Jonesy

Jumbo Jonesy Lumbo

Discord:
    Jumbo Jonesy#1916
    Ratings:
    +650 / 46 / -68
    What is the primary console in which you are applying to be an Owner for? [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
    Xbox series S

Previous League Management Experience in League Gaming?
    8+ seasons chl
    2 seasons Ahl
    4 seasons WJC

Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? [If so, what is the reasoning?]
    Yes, banned for personal reasons as owner s36. NML was successfully appealed before s41

League Experience?
    Since s26. No other leagues

Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    8.5/10

Knowledge of League Forums?
    8/10

Do you accept the Management Responsibility & Role?
    I accept

I understand and accept

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Zapssey

Zapssey Warning Group

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -5
    1. Xbox s
    2. 5x Esports owner, 1x lgchl gm
    3.no