Stratton what the heck?

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by burlingtns best, Jan 6, 2004.

1. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Stratton what the he

You are no longer my best xbox live friend...lol. What's the deal with you posting when there was no agreement about it first!!! You were dead against this yourself weren't you?? I think i will go back and post all the games i have played against people in the league especially you Strats.....i guess that would be about 50 wins my way eh? The exhibition scoreboard is a joke, i haven't posted a win there in 3 months so why do people do it against me without it even being agreed to in the first place??? I mean if people want to brag about how they beat someone that's fine but seriously we really should make the exhibition scoreboard count to something so i have motivation to input all my wins in the league.
    No disrespect Strats you know i love you man and you played better than i have ever seen you play today.

No Streaming Account
  2. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    idea

I have an idea, what taking all the people that want to play exhibition games and have like a roundrobin thing going where everybody plays everybody once. Then have like a mini cup or tourney for say the top whatever number of guys Guys would have to make the playoffs and everything....even have like best 2 of 3 playoff series. I think this would attract more interest in the exhibition games and the league in general.

No Streaming Account
  3. Stratton

Stratton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KICKED YOUR TAIL DUDE!

How many guys on top Spin can say that they have Destroyed you 3 Matches in a row!..........I bet thats a first for you

OH yeah and all those BAGELS! That means that you didn't have one game during the set.

Since you are my xbox Best Friend :twisted: I figured it was no big deal given you don't care about EX..... And I just wanted to let everybody know that our match was a fluke..... AND AS FOR that shit

I hope you don't post any matches that we didn't play thats just a childesh act to look better.

i destroyed you and you are scared

But i still love ya buddy

No Streaming Account
  4. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol

As it stands right now i couldn't care less about exhibition matches until they mean something...i'm not sure why anybody would post that stuff anyway if it means nothing. Ya you beat me and you played really well, i didn't but no big deal. I'm just saying that even though i beat you 95 percent of the time i never made a point of coming in here and posting it. I guess that's the price you have to pay for being near the top, everybody wants to brag about how they beat someone good.

No Streaming Account
  5. Stratton

Stratton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YOU ARE CORRECT LORD!!!!!!!!!

you are the best player..... I you usually beat me all the time... I give you a great match and we have fun and intense matches at our bests.... I was fortunate enought to be able to say that I played the Best and beat the best 3 times in a row.... Have you ever lost 3 times in a row????????

Lets play again...... When you are ready of course... I will be waiting

gl and GL to all still in TOurny

No Streaming Account
  6. terryaney

terryaney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Twice in a row to me...three times the next time I play him. Funny how he says he doesn't care about Exb then comes in here 'blasting' because you posted it. I think every day, everyone in lg.com should send a pm to LON saying how great he is so that his ego doesn't go out of whack when he loses.

No Streaming Account
  7. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    terry

I'm not gonna continue to bash you terry, you aren't a bad player and you beat me today. If you want to count a win you had 3 months ago when the game came out go ahead. I won the first set easily and would have ended it in the second set if it wasn't for your constand droppers off the serve. Hey you found a way to win and did it. Congrats.

No Streaming Account
  8. RogerFederer

RogerFederer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hah i can say i honestly dont post scores from exb games, its lame. i dont need to show people i beat so and so. Funny how people ONLY post when they win. How about posting a loss people? no? Yeah, really weak. Some pople roll like that LORD, they need some reassurance they dont totally blow.

No Streaming Account
  9. terryaney

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LON, I said QUIT LYING...I used 3 drop shots off of serves and you used more than I did. Quit making up excusing - wait - quit making up fabrications for why you lost...

No Streaming Account
  10. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol

HAHAHAHAHAH, dude you have to be joking. The first set i owned you and in the second and third the droppers off the serve was what you did 90 percent of the time. Why do you bring this garbage into these forums trying to start trouble. I never said i didn't do any but i do it to mix it up, i don't have to resort to it as my only strategy cause i can't beat someone without doing it.

No Streaming Account
  11. terryaney

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Owned me in the first set...yeah...one break...you owned me...I should just sell my game I got owned so bad.

No Streaming Account
  12. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And now back to "As the World Turns" :D

No Streaming Account
  13. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    i haven't been keeping up with the story line, who again is having Ragin Wahoo's baby??

14. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you have to wait 10 years to find out that it is the same thing still happening :p

No Streaming Account
  15. terryaney

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All right, I get it...I'm done.

No Streaming Account
  16. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Federer, the only reason you don't post when you lose is b/c you're not supposed to. The winner makes the posts. That's how it is for the tourneys and for exb. I doubt I'll be posting any more of my matches though except maybe against my bro b/c although nobody cares about it, it seems to be bending people out of shape.

No Streaming Account
  17. Master G 2003

Master G 2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to see the exhibition scoreboard take into account who you beat as opposed to how many games you play (& win). More of a ladder system. Master G (ranked 20) beats XXX #3 player. XXX #3 player drops to 4th Master G climbs to 7th. Hmmm something like that.

The ladders at www.tennisengine.com are for real tennis players & work well for Top Spin. Maybe we can set up a ladder here for league gaming.

http://www.tennisengine.com

Notice that Im number one here lol. http://www.tennisengine.com/league/index.asp?LgID=1204

Just a couple of people still play our games there but it does have a good ranking system & could work well as an ongoing ladder here.

The ladder can be set up with the quality system (info here) http://www.tennisengine.com/ranksys_quality.htm

Any thoughts?

No Streaming Account
  18. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That would be awesome to have something like that here. Give alot of interest in the game for me when I'm not playing tournaments or xsn events.

No Streaming Account
  19. terryaney

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also work well when you have scheduling conflicts and can't play the entire tourney.

No Streaming Account
  20. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tris10, Angelina Jolie is having my baby.

Lord, dude....I like you....we're teammates on adidas and we're cool and all bro....BUT you seem to have a lot of hostility in ya man. And you come off in the forums as being an arrogant prick, lol. But you are totally the opposite when we talk on the communicators. From a third person perspective, I see why you get into a lot of arguements....you come off really belligerent. You're really good, one of the best, but you're not soooooo good that you can just talk all that smack to everyone. And one thing about the drop shot I wanted to comment on. You were all over deuce for it and now terryaney, but when I play you, thats all you do man (not saying its cheap, but just pointing out its your most effective weapon). Just seems kind of double standardish. And if strats posted, so what, it makes things more competitive and interesting. Hell, my cousin (kinetic) and I play play all the damn time. I posted a couple that I told him about and he didn't have a shiznittle fit....its all for farts and giggles, so hit the peace pipe and take it eeazz! Peace!

No Streaming Account