A FAIR REQUEST FOR THE COMMISIONER

Discussion in 'MLB 16: The Show' started by Ragin Wahoo, May 9, 2004.

1. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe the AAA can be changed back to what it was going to be originally and be a 10-20 person league. In a perfect world it would be awesome to have 2 full leagues but as you can tell this just isnt going to happen. Commishes need to give the dead beats the boot and the AAA will be a great league I think.

No Streaming Account
  2. goalie

goalie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it is sad.

i think you have a good point here.

probably some of the "newer" players said, "crap - i'm in the AAA - i'm outta here!"

No Streaming Account
  3. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Goalie, thank you for pointing out Accountblocked's ineffably ~*~* comments....

Original MP....maybe you're right...but action has to be taken...

No Streaming Account
  4. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um thats not entirely true. Although they didnt throw "undedicated" people in the AAA i would definitely say there were a lot of unproven people put in the AAA with an exception of a few.

No Streaming Account
  5. goalie

goalie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ragin - let's try to keep this thread working in a positive direction. nothing good is going to happen if you respond like that.

No Streaming Account
  6. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    goalie, youre right....i wont let ppl throw me off the topic of concern anymore calling my ideas "funny" and "lame..." bump ppl like that...lets keep this to the topic at hand...no flaming..

No Streaming Account
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ill ignore Ragin's statement as he is obviously in an emotional state over the AAA league.(even though I have no clue what golie pointed out)

Heres the names I recognize as dedicated(not new owners) from aaa.
    Ragin
    Fanatical
    First Canadian
    DPanders
    Willoman
    Stang
    Socalguy
    waswasman
    Randyroy
    Goalie
    Smokedogg50
    Bigwillynyg
    Truskillz
    nosice
    AllmitKiv

all people I have either played in exb or seen in another league

Now here are the people I have never heard of in ay way shape or form that are in the majors

I count atleast 9 people in the "majors" that I have never even heard of.

Just my own personal experience with players

Anyway Id be happy to run a team in both leagues to help things out.

Plus things may turn around with regular season some people have trouble getting excited over preseason games.

8. striker3771

striker3771 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just want to add a few things here. Tris, Denman, and his assistants put in a lot of work to try and make these leagues work. Tris spent hours creating this awesome scoreboard thinking that people will enjoy being in 2 great leagues. There was a lot of hype before the teams and leagues were handed out. Everyone was told they were going to be either in the Majors or AAA league. Now if those that didnt want to play in the AAA then it shouldve been said before teams were handed out. It wouldve made things a little easier on the commish/Tris to decide how many people were really interested in being in the AAA. The Majors have a few new people, but atleast they're getting their games played. Now that we see that the AAA league is failing, it really shows us how committed some of these people were in the first place. If people would just play their games and now worry about being in the Majors or AAA, then we wouldve had 2 great leagues.

No Streaming Account
  9. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I never said they were undedicated, that what every1 esle is calling em. All I said was that is wasn't meant to put people in AAA that were like that, because know1 knew a lot of those people really well. I was just pointing out that the Majors or AAA were not made to have 1 be really good and the other be leftovers.

Gajeske85
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When i said no difference I meant after the team selection before half those dip sucks decided not to play.

I didnt realize you needed everything spelled out for you. I wont make that mistake again. By that I mean Ill keep it simple from now on.

11. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't think you understanding me. Some people were put into the AAA because they have not proven themselves at LG. The Majors was intended to be the main league and the AAA was intended to be the place for the "left overs" to prove their dedication of course there are a few exceptions to this like ragin, goalie, etc. Originally the AAA was only going to be for 10-20 people like I said earlier, but with all the signups it became a full league. I'm sure Denman expected a lot of those people to be scrubs which is why they werent in the Majors to begin with. However there are still 2-3 weeks of spring training games left so I'm pretty sure Denman and the rest of the staff will come up with something to make the AAA work.

No Streaming Account
  12. All MiT Kev

All MiT Kev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    100% dead on as to how it should be

No Streaming Account
  13. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    look some of you are very reliable.. that were in AAA... you have to have those stedfast people are it doesnt work.. I think that's what denman and group did... gave a few here and gave few there.. and probably figured that some of the newcomers to the major would do actually what has happen in the AAA... understand...

We just got the people who didnt care and will probably come back on here and say oops.. I didnt know we had started yet...lol

maybe.. I dont think it was meant to be good owners here, rejects over there...

ive played socalguy, stang6667, dpanders and goalie.. and know these guys are dedicated owners so i couldnt see them with anything to prove to the LG... So...

Some leagues work some dont... it HAPPENS>>>

No Streaming Account
  14. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would be up for a small league.. if fact it would probably be better... Then we really would be AAA...lol.

No Streaming Account
  15. BigWillyNYG

BigWillyNYG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I don't really know what they can do now. I was kind of dissapointed I didn't get in the majors, but I think it was probably that I didn't have the money to buy the game until about 2 weeks ago, so I didn't have any exhibition games in before the selections. They certainly are going to have to get a few of these guys out of here, but I don't know how many you can replace here. And there are quite a few who need replacing.

No Streaming Account
  16. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There shouldn't be any replacing. It should be more like contracting or else you'll just be back where you started. It will be interesting to see what denman's decision is.

No Streaming Account
  17. All MiT Kev

All MiT Kev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    in the words of shoeless joe i just wanna play ball. preferably with folks who check the site more than once a week regardless of what league im in

No Streaming Account
  18. DPAnders

DPAnders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Excatly what I thought(especially since i got the Tigers in AAA), but I thought what the hell, its still going to be fun , so I practiced with the Tigers and I'm now 5-1( not bragging). I think we have some people in AAA that will play their games and it looks like we will fill the bad people with good new ones. Let's see what the GP's at the end of Preseason is like. If it remains how it is, then we will be in trouble.

No Streaming Account
  19. goalie

goalie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and then hopefully we will contract the teams that can't handle it.

i just hope that doesnt caouse a scheduling nightmare - (but i fear it will)

No Streaming Account
  20. Ragin Wahoo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it seems everyone has commented on this, except for the commisioner???

No Streaming Account