So everyone can stop asking me what happened.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by Guest, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So everyone can stop

I want to say this (no excuse but anyway) ESPN baseball was practically unplayable for me and whomever I was playing due to latency issues(ask anyone that had the missfortune of trying to hit against me). I would dread playing it every time but I was not allowed to bow out and let someone else take over. I was just trying to get through the season and save myself and my opponent a couple hours of pure frustration. my choice was to either let people make up the stats so i wouldnt have to play or just not play the games so i wouildnt have to play. I guess I could have just not played them like some other people and gotten booted out of just this league' but i didnt want to hold anyone else up.

All the games and stats were meaningless in the playoff or league leader races.

To Indigo, Ted, and a few others... see you on the field sometime.

Farewell, and I enjoyed playing at LG

2. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: So everyone can

That's where you are wrong. Each and every game, each and every stat, is as important as the rest. Even games with last place teams with players out of the standings. If everyone had the same blase attitude that you did, these leagues would never work. Why would we bother creating these nice scoreboards with full stat tracking of players and manage them like we do, if only the 1st place team's stats and games really mattered? Without rules, we have chaos. Obviously, you don't take your games as seriously as the rest of us and took the lazy path of least resistance (forfeiting games and giving opponents free wins with fake stats, rather than completely your commitment to play all 40 games in MLB). This is not something we tolerate at leaguegaming.com These leagues we setup for enjoyment and fun, and having people cheat and make up results completely destroys the integrity of the leagues and the stats that the honest people have posted.

No Streaming Account
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I see reading comprehension isnt your strong suit. :wink:

Or did you just want to start a flame war by (in a round a bout way) calling me a cheater and a liar?

I love men

4. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Everyone has their own reason or reasons for being in these leagues that are set up here. Whether it be the competion among other players, the awesome community that has been built over time here, or for their love of sports games. The main reason though that pulls so many in and keeps them here is the scoreboards that Tris spends countless hours putting together along with others helping with design and ideas. You are pretty much just giving everyone a slap in the face that puts alot of effort in these leagues not only to the people that design and build them but to the people that are committed to the game and love the leaderboards and in depth stats of every player on their team.

There is no meaningless games. Who knows how long this has gone on or how many games have been fixed? Who should be in first,second or whatever in each division? Who should be the leader in homer,rbi's,average,wins, era, saves? I guess none of us who dedicated to play each and every game will never know the answer to these questions. To me that is a slap in the face.

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where in there did it say what happened was right?

Its just an explanation of why it happened. Not asking for forgiveness or opinions.

Geeez I only gave thome 8 homers and atlanta 5 free wins, my god.

I cheat in all of my games....

6. XBoxJon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty much, since we know for a fact that many of the games that you offered to give to your opponents were never even attempted to be played, and you lied straight faced to us and said that they were disconnects and only then the stats were made up.

It's one thing to make a mistake, it's a completely different thing to then lie about it and try to cover it up (when we already had other sources confirming that games were never even played).

No Streaming Account
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm about to get banned

8. Nick MurderFace

Nick MurderFace Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!!

No Streaming Account
  9. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL Your a COMPLETE joke. 1st off you didnt play the Phillies so there is no way you couldve given up 8 HR's to hime. Secondly I only played you 3 times and you couldn't beat me if you tried. Your pathetic. [-(

No Streaming Account
  10. TMG620

TMG620 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Please understand that when the 5 of us get together to discuss these types of issues it's never easy to make these calls. All the evidence is weighed and it is important that the rules of Fair Play be enforced for ALL who play here at LeagueGaming. As stated earlier we spend countless unrewarded hours to try and make this a place that EVERYONE wants to be a part of.

We can only hope that this serves notice to all that we are commited to providing the best possible gaming atmosphere for everyone.

No Streaming Account
  11. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Why continue to post in here if AB is banned and can't view/respond? Kind of a wasted thread now don't ya think?

Gajeske85
  12. XBoxJon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The responses aren't for him, it's for everyone else. He can still view of course, just can't post anymore.

No Streaming Account
  13. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well because of that asshole I'm getting accussed of making up false stats and was told to post what really happened by LG admins. AB was trying to take other people he didnt like down with him. [-(

No Streaming Account
  14. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Ohh, 10-4. Did he get banned for lyeing? J/w because the other guys are still around. I'm not sticking up for any1 I'm just curious.

Gajeske85
  15. stljohnson

stljohnson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think it was because he had most of the "Fake" Games and never said he was sorry or anything,

No Streaming Account
  16. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He can still view but can't post? When I was banned, I was able to view all of the scoreboards, but if I went to post an exhibition game(1 time I tried it), or went to view the forums...You have been banned from this forum. Please contact the site administrator for more information.

Ohh well, I guess there are different levels of ban though.

No Streaming Account
  17. XBoxJon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Correct, we banned your IP address' too. :twisted:

Latdogg - there were different levels of punishment handed out. Accountblocked's was the most severe, not only because he had the most fake games and seemed to be the driving force behind it, but also because he showed no remorse, no integrity, and instead of just coming clean (like everyone else when asked) his first instinct was to lie and cover up a lying about stats with more untruth.

It's always better to just come clean when you know you've done something wrong, than to wait and get caught... and if you do get caught, certainly don't try and cover it up (since they probably already know the truth anyway, which just digs your hole deeper). Since Shush posted the announcement this afternoon, we've already had one other person come forward to us and let us know about faked stats.... unfortunately, that person's co-conspirator has not yet done the same. :( I know there are more out there, and it's obvious better to just fess up than to cover up and then get caught.

No Streaming Account
  18. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeh, then I just unplugged my router over night to get the new ip address in there..took me a couple of months to think that one up though lol.

No Streaming Account
  19. Ted Danson

Ted Danson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh well... I'll miss him. He would've brought a lot of energy and competition to this league.

No Streaming Account
  20. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I definitely wont miss him. He is an asshole as I'm sure most people here can agree. Not to mention that jerk was making up lies as he got booted to get me in trouble. [-(

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.