VIP for scouting

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by jmarks2001, Sep 14, 2004.

1. jmarks2001

jmarks2001 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any of you plannning on downloading your upcoming opponent's VIP to scout them. Granted, the way the VIP plays isn't that accurate, but it does give you a good idea of what plays they like to run.

That reminds me, I need to get online and run the flee flicker on every play for 8 straight games so that my VIP doesn't reveal anything about my true playing style.

No Streaming Account
  2. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I downloaded Jman's VIP when I was going to play him in another league. It had him kicking off at like 10% power each time. Weird. It wasn't accurate at all but that may be because it was so early in our 2k5 playing time.

I will try it out again.

No Streaming Account
  3. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    I played against XBJs VIP when we first started talking about VIPs, and I don't think they're very accurate. His VIP stalled on every down until the last 2 seconds on the clock. Does he do this in real games?

I honestly think playing other VIPs is better than playing against the coaches. You get a lot better feel for the way your opponent is going to play the game.

No Streaming Account
  4. jmarks2001

jmarks2001 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, the game play of the VIP is kind of quirky. I'll just download it to get a taste of my opponent's play selection habits.

No Streaming Account
  5. Ted Danson

Ted Danson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Weird, weird things with the VIP... whenever I download my own, I get crazy percentages, like 679% hot route, etc. I don't know, I don't think they are very useful at all mainly because they are never accurate.

No Streaming Account