[[[UPDATED]]]***GAMES AGAINST GOLDEN GOPHERS*** [N

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by Golden Gophers, Jan 16, 2005.

1. CanEHdian

CanEHdian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey GG we had said yesterday we were going to play today at 4 and it's 4:30 now and I have to get ready to leave soon. If you do come on for 4 PST then next time we'll have to get our time zones right :D

Since Im pretty much booked up tommorrow and sunday I'll be gone all day we'll have to hook up next week. Might be a chance I'll be on late sunday but not totally sure about that one.

No Streaming Account
  2. Golden Gophers

Golden Gophers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Canehdian, I totally forgot that we had that scheduled. I have just been completely overwhelmed with some decisions that have to be made and trying to talk to various people around campus and get forms and send forms. I will be on this weekend.

No Streaming Account
  3. MGM

MGM Inactive

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok...Now I'm really confused :roll:

I was playing Marauders before our schedluled game (10am CST) and I kept checking for you and you never showed. That must be the biggest fence in the world :wink:

No worries mate. I'm on my way up to the golf course. Get back to me with your schedule for tomorrow. I think there is a football game of some sort tomorrow afternoon. I may watch that :wink: So let's try and hook up prior.

Have a good one.

paint that fence, paint that fence, paint that fence, paint that fence.....:laugh:

No Streaming Account
  4. Golden Gophers

Golden Gophers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lOl, We are actually just headed to do that...

The reason that I actually didn't get up was because I maybe went to bed about 5 or 6 in the morning, cuz one of the kids on our wing that we were hanging out with had to have the medics called because he drank a little too much. So we were busy helping him and answering questions. Not too much fun.

I am sorry to everyone that I have missed games. This is not my usual self to miss games like this. I have just had a ton going through my mind right now and LG stuff just keeps getting pushed aside in my mind in displacement of all this other stuff. I will truly try to make a better attempt right now at getting these remaining games in.

No Streaming Account
  5. Chitation

Chitation Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, this is the new colorado owner. I can play almost all anytime this weekend, just let me know when a good time for you is so we can get it done. Thanks!!

No Streaming Account