Werd up LG!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Nick MurderFace, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Nick MurderFace

Nick MurderFace Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I haven't been on these forums for a couple of months. Mainly because of a little blow up during the MLB Prospect league. My question to everyone here is....has the smoke cleared enough to come back here and chill. And who put the Banned thing on my profile? :D It's actually kinda cool..... I asked Tris but he has no idea who did it so.....What's the verdict LGer's?

No Streaming Account
  2. Xeno72

Xeno72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well...you were never in a league with me but honestly if you know why you were banned and are willing to change whatever it was that caused you to be banned than everyone deserves another chance. As far as leagues go, I have no idea but as far just chillin with the boys...welcome back!

No Streaming Account
  3. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks man......does everyone else feel this way? Please speak up!! It will not jurt my feelings.

No Streaming Account
  4. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    The banned tag came after you pulled that trash in the Prospect MLB league. If you're here to be a part of the community in a constructive manner then by all means stick around. If you're here to just cause more trouble and be an all around pain in the ass then you're not welcome.

I've stuck up for you for the last time.

No Streaming Account
  5. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone else?

No Streaming Account
  6. ExArmySgt

ExArmySgt <b>Madden NFL Commissioner </b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, it's no secret that you have had more than a couple of chances to redeem yourself. You're on pretty good behavior for a while then you get in a tiff with another member, you make posts that are inflammatory and accomplish nothing but stirring the pot.

But, despite all that Nick, I like you. We've played a lot of games with/vs each other and so I think I understand you a little bit better than most anyone here. You talk smack and come across abrasive but I know you don't mean anything by it a majority of the time.

I don't know the circumstances regarding these other leagues you've had trouble in so I don't fault the judgement of the admin and commishes for the "banned" status. However, as a co-commish of the Madden league I'd be willing to allow you this one last opportunity but know that I am but one guy. I've spoken and won't hound any of the decision makers to let you in. Just know that if, by some miracle you get back in, you'd be out with the first infraction.

You're a good guy I think but just don't know how to handle things in the best way. I've enjoyed our matches and if nothing else, you can hit me up for a Madden exhibition anytime.

No Streaming Account
  7. Virtual Assassin

Virtual Assassin Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey man, I'm still seeing those dingers through my telescope over the western skies. LOL

No Streaming Account
  8. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:D hahaha......I think one just landed! Thanks Army! I am down for the shot. You let me know!

No Streaming Account
  9. MGM

MGM Inactive

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You asked for it, so here it is...

BANNED means that you are no longer aloud to participate in leagues.

You have shown a complete lack of class around here. I don't know what makes you think that you can come on here and disrespect ANYONE. When you made it into the Prospect League, I was rooting for you. I thought you had turned a new leaf. Then you proceed to show us the "Same Old Nick". Hence your banishment. You are what I consider a habitual offender and I think the leagues have been running smoothly without you. I understand that people should be given a 2nd chance....NOT A 3rd. You have run out of lives in my opinon. We have got to draw a line in the sand sometime. If we were to welcome you back that would set a horrible precident.

Remember Nick...I'm just 1 voice around here. I'm a team player. If my fellow commisioners and Admin. decide to give you another shot, I will respect that decision and comply. My vote however will be an emphatic NO! I just think it's best that we avoid problems. You were a problem.

No Streaming Account
  10. Bob Marley

Bob Marley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm cool with you coming back. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

No Streaming Account
  11. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Like I posted above.... Those comments MGM don't hurt my feelings. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I think the Admins and Commishs here should take a poll of members. Heck, if you wanna make a deal. Take a vote of LG members that are ok with me playing in the Madden league Vs. members that dont want me to play. If there are more members here that dont want me around. I will be off like a prom dress on prom night.

But if this is it.....Eveyone should know that I apologize for any BS I caused. I am a very competive person and I get ticked as heck when I feel like I have been cheated. What happened in the Pros. league was exactly that. Thats why I went off the deep end. But that is in the past. I am sorry and that is all that I can say.

No Streaming Account
  12. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I'm just tired of people like socal and you getting all these chances. I have no problem with you but I know others do. If someone can't get along with every one a site than I really do not care to have them around. I hate drama, especially over something stupid like video game leagues. They are meant to be fun, so all the drama that happens is plain stupid. That is my two cents.

Gajeske85
  13. Golden Gophers

Golden Gophers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, Nick I think you're a great guy and I like to think of LG as an extended family people that you can trust and rely upon outside of videogames even... so I feel like people are allowed to make mistakes and grow. I feel like if there is not a majority against your return you should be allowed. I have always enjoyed your bantor around the forums and I feel you add a little spice to the LG forums that is needed at times. I, of course, have been absent for a while now so it is really hard for me to know what has been going on lately. But I feel that life is full of mistakes and chances given back to people to rectify such situations. And here at LG we are apart of peoples' lives and therefore we should be apart of peoples' learning experiences. But patience is a virtue and sometimes that virtue runs out... so basically it comes down to how people feel... I am going to cut the rambling off here and hope that it helps in some way or another.

No Streaming Account
  14. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree that everyone deserves a second chance. And thats what we gave him when we let him in MLB. And that blew up in our face again.

I have no problem with you personally Nick. And we probably would have been ok letting you back in after that baseball game if you would have just left quietly. But its the stuff that happened after that didnt sit well.

Threatening to get some hacker pals to take down the site? Threatening people in real life? Second time for that by the way. Who wants to deal with that kind of crap over a video game?

Not me.

No Streaming Account
  15. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ive basically stayed away from this, in good sense..

My job, as the commish, is to enforce the rules and make sure everything goes smoothly over a given season. Basically what ExArmySgt. said that if you were given another chance that any infraction of the rules you would be let go. And that's what happen. You was already in that situation. 2 other times you had issues with the site and with members and graciously the commishes of those leagues would say give primo another chance. So MLB prospect 1 came up and they gave you that chance.. You ran up the score on some guy and you were given the warning and the end result was you not getting into the MLB SIM league. You went off the deep end then... And you almost got banned then. When i was appointed to MLB prospect 2 commish I was told again give primo another chance but this is it.. First thing you did was put a 40spot on VA. You just got in trouble for that just a month earlier.. Did you think the rules changed .. Did you think you was above the rules.. or that they dont apply. That Being the final straw u got booted... Still didnt get you banned... Admins and Commishes didnt even debate it.. But then when you found out you got booted you went off on a tare, posting int he forums and on my MSN how that you felt.. (putting it lightly). Then the debate came of just removing a member that just dont get it.

I absolutely have nothing against you as a person. You're not my cup a tea as gamer that i would want to play and i dont hold that against you. I think the rules are there to protect the leagues and the site from drama that takes away from the excitement of playing the games.. You're like T.O. in that you captured the spot light for all the wrong reasons and finally the Eagles just eliminnated the problem by telling him "you aint playign any more".

My opinion of the situation is, your either obviously young and need some growing up or you need to seek counciling in anger management because gameplay did not get you in the situation that you're in... it was the mouth.. So if i was to vote on anything i would just say that the rule says that if a member is booted from a league then let them serve out a 1 year suspension. And in this case I think it would help you as a person.. Hopefully in a year you would understand that rules are there to protect anybody and everybody.

No Streaming Account
  16. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Noice I am 24 and I am not a angry person in real life. Ask Army or SoadVersion7........ I am a college graduate with a great career. I just happened to take out some frustration on that particular situation. If you dont believe that....in my Sig. below. You can click on a link to my MySpace. See for yourself.

No Streaming Account
  17. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its a hard sell when you've gone off not once , twice , but three times..

And i think that's why such the hard line with you. Your situation as well as others suchas the aforementioned Socalguy has compounded the issue of giving guys chance after chance and seeing no results.. That's why there are rules in place now that hopefully are never in need of enforcement but a deterrant for misbehavior.

Nick, Dont take anything im saying that im dissing the man... We're playing a video game for relaxation and pleasure and when that's gone, we have trouble.. Your career will get you probably more places and take you as far as you want to go.. IM glad when people make something of theirselves.. im talking about underlying issues in yourself that get you that frustrated over a video game and over guys you play and guys that are trying to make enjoy their stay. LG puts standards and rules just so everybody is enjoying the game.. and when that's not there the community suffers... It cant be tolerated..

Ive said this before to you when the event before last happened. If you want to play in leagues here.. Particpate in non league functions and stay around on the boards. IT's definitely not as fun starting from scratch but it's the price we pay to be a integritial part of great community.

No Streaming Account
  18. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No offense taken

No Streaming Account
  19. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Move over Dr. Phil...Nosice is in the house. That has to be the shortest response to a thread by Primo ever.

No Streaming Account
  20. Nick MurderFace

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Army tells me that I can not play in this session of Madden. So my question to the all mighty admins. is this....How long will I be eneligable to participate in the leagues here at LG?

No Streaming Account