Old 62 9
Bad Spelling 178 0
Dumb 207 48
Birthday:
Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
Firefighter

LG McDonald

Director of Hockey Operations, Male, 35, from Ottawa, ON

Staff Member Admin Platinum League Commissioner LGHL BOG (PSN) LGHL BOG Media Director Player Development Committee

Noo Jun 6, 2023

1. Canucks-x-91
      Canucks-x-91
      Hi LG McDonald sorry for posting here. But I have an urgent matter I need to talk to you about. I added you via discord
    2. D3S7R0Y3RZ_FTW
      D3S7R0Y3RZ_FTW
      Hi LG McDonald

I truly hate the idea of reverting back to the beta halfway through the game release. I am happy with the game play % (I play 6s club only). PS4.

Why isn't EA mentioning the disconnection issues?

I was on last night at 945pm and didn't get a game in until 11pm due to Dr disconnections.

I vote to keep the game play the same but fix the server issues.

Thank you,
      1. spaced42 likes this.
      2. spaced42
        spaced42
        I agree
        Jan 13, 2019
    3. Scary Barrie
      Scary Barrie
      Hey can you message me regarding my ban? I’d like to speak about it if you’re willing to hear what I got to say.
    4. tjoc8
      tjoc8
      hey im trying to change my position i acidently signed up as a wing and im a defence i play lgchl psn and was wondering is it to late to change my position or can it be done
    5. Ocelot GB
      Ocelot GB
      I hope my register went threw for the new season in NHL 19. Been trying to get a hold of someone to know if I was drafted or whatever on a team. been trying to get involved with LG but I just didn't know how. I need help, please!
    6. Daggz x17
      Daggz x17
      Need help with changing positions for season 31
    7. Fleurlyious
      Fleurlyious
      Can you help me fix my Vetting Problem?
    8. Gutta_gun29
      Gutta_gun29
      How do i go about not getting banned my ps keeps saying overheating and shutting down iam working on gettin a new one just a heads up
    9. x-Frost-Wolf-x
      x-Frost-Wolf-x
      Tried to pm you on discord. Cant reach you
    10. Timbyo
      Timbyo
      Im a defenseman on the hamilton bulldogs was moved to rw and it was a mistake. I tried for rd. Is it possible to change me back to def? I dont play fwd. Thank u timbyo
    11. MURDERMAT
      MURDERMAT
      Tried to message mcdonald on discord, it wouldnt let me. I need to ask a question
    12. KingWillum
      KingWillum
      Just wondering if you may have an eta for trade updates. I've been told I've been traded and to which team but haven't seen any trades pop up on newsfeed since yesterday. I was traded 3 days ago and just wondering when it will be put through.
    13. Phantom FG
      Phantom FG
      i would like to gamertag/account merge + ahl rights please dad
    14. I3rody
      I3rody
      Help me please
    15. KiD-KaNucK77
      KiD-KaNucK77
      How do i go about making a complaint about an owner.
    16. l Marner x l16l
      l Marner x l16l
      I'd like to be unbanned if that's not a problem.
    17. Rogerdega
      Rogerdega
      How do i unretire ? I retired
      Before season started and didnt mean too in a sense want to play season. 7 can u help please
    18. KiD-KaNucK77
      KiD-KaNucK77
      Ok so had a little squabble on discord with my management on team russia and appearantly you can't speak freely or be inquisitive. Anyways they have booted my and i just want to make note so it doesnt affect me here.
      Thank you
    19. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      . So this is my last message and it falls on deaf ears, I am done with league. I will mosey on over to the facebook league.
    20. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      I could just as easy go to the facebook league and get AMPLE playing time. I filed a complaint against my original GM of the wildcats and they GM'S dismissed it without even talking to me and then traded me away. I have been traded 3 times. I think this is ridiculous. It seems that no matter who i message, no on gives a shit about i got screwed out of my roster spot.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Firefighter
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    -. McDonald
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    LG McDonald
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    LG-MCDONALD
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    LeagueGamingOfficial

Interact

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed