dispiggy8donuts was last seen:
Jul 22, 2023
    1. dispiggy8donuts
    2. dispiggy8donuts
      dispiggy8donuts
      I like this keep it goin and yes i do play softball
    3. Serpe x 13
      Serpe x 13
      Can I join your softball team Choosen one?
    4. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Continued.....

Kind of like hockey really when you think about it. Obviously you need some good gear, but far more important is team work, that and the condition of the diamonds. But I don't want to side track and would prefer to stay on topic, which is team work. It takes a lot to make a team and it can all be lost in one foul stroke. So teams should be reminded of how lucky they are to have each other and the team work they produce. I wonder if any teams had any struggles along the way to success like the New York Yankees. Because they sure are a good team. Anyhow hit me up anytime.

P.S. Piggy, can you check the stats?
    5. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Hey Crazy,

I think you are a little confused. Piggy doesn't do the softball playing around here, its me. I am pretty sure he isn't on my team, but I wouldn't be against him being on it either. From what I have heard, he is a pretty good dude who conducts himself in a pretty good way. But I can't really verify those things as I havent had any one on one exposure with him. The key to softball is team work really as no one man will win the game for his team.

TBC
    6. Serpe x 13
      Serpe x 13
      Can I join your softball team piggy?
    7. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Oh I also forgot to mention, I like playing golf and playing softball. Softball is new to me though, its my first season playing. Its a great group of guys and such, I just feel that I should know more about such a boring sport. Speaking of boring sports, do you like Nascar? I sure don't. I never really understood the facination people have with watching cars drive in circles. Seems really odd to me. What the heck was I talking about again... Oh yeah, softball. So anyway, its been a pretty good season so far, our team is 6-1-1. Although a few of them are forefit wins, I really think our team has what it takes to win it all this season. It just comes down to hard work, team minded behavior and communication.

Anyhow, get the stats done.

Peace
    8. Serpe x 13
      Serpe x 13
      Aye where are those stats you were talking aboot earlier? Aye
    9. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      I'm starting to think you don't care much for me. Which is all cool man, because really it all comes down to intertwining personalities. And sometimes certain people just can't get along that well, no matter how good each of them are. Its a sad reality that two great guys like us can't be good friends, because I am certainly interested. I like xbox, eating, smoking weed and looking at girls in tight shorts. Like come on man, who doesn't like that shit. But if you don't thats cool, just make sure you get the stats in.

Peace
    10. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Why do you lie to me? Did I do something? I'm pretty sure we can work things out, but I need the stats in first.
    11. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Hey man, me again. You said you put the stats in, but I don't see them. Hit me up!!
    12. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Still waiting on those stats, starting to get annoyed.
    13. Sir Riasus
      Sir Riasus
      Hey man, do you know what happened with last nights game stats?
  • About

NHL 16 Player Name:
    d. piggy
    Default Gamer Tag:
    dispiggy8donuts
    Default Streaming Account:
    dispiggy8donuts
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    dispiggy8donuts
    LG Games Played:

Interact

Content:
    Discord Name:
    dispiggy8donuts#9244

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed