Old 62 9
Bad Spelling 178 0
Dumb 207 48
Birthday:
Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
Firefighter

LG McDonald

Director of Hockey Operations, Male, 35, from Ottawa, ON

Staff Member Admin Platinum League Commissioner LGHL BOG (PSN) LGHL BOG Media Director Player Development Committee

Noo Jun 6, 2023

1. MaX_BeAsT_Max
      MaX_BeAsT_Max
      Hey man can u help me.. I play CHL and i played 23 game but on stast i have only 22. Please can you make my missed game on m'y stast ? Thanks
    2. I Oshie 77 I
      I Oshie 77 I
      Hello I got issued a league removal since I was inactive a bit I didn’t have my notifications on. I’m back and ready to play
    3. Bryson91
      Bryson91
      do you read your DMs? the CHL Commissioner can't push a player through vetting?
    4. OhBakk
      OhBakk
      LG McDonald, I have a question regarding my Ban from season 10, you told me I’d be back season 13 in January. I’m currently still banned. Can you help me out? Thank you
    5. PuckLuckNYR
      PuckLuckNYR
      Delete my account- your league is a joke... I don't want to play LG... Stop sending me email's- Put a delete account button on your garbage site... Delete my account.... Stop wasting my time. I signed in just to tell you fool's to put a delete account button on your garbage site! leave me alone!! fix your website!!
    6. AZEVEDO2002
      AZEVEDO2002
      hello Mcdonald, this is an emergency. Please all week i have\e been trying to get my friends accepted for vetting. Im part of LGFA PSN, and literally no one has accepted them. bidding starts in 20 minutes can you please accept them. please man i have got mayor ans sheik to help me
    7. AZEVEDO2002
      AZEVEDO2002
      hello Mcdonald, this is an emergency. Please all week i have\e been trying to get my friends accepted for vetting. Im part of LGFA PSN, and literally no one has accepted them. bidding starts in 20 minutes can you please accept them. please man i have got mayor ans sheik to help me
    8. AZEVEDO2002
      AZEVEDO2002
    9. slapshotking902
      slapshotking902
      I would like to appeal my suspension the reason for me leaving the last time was that I moved to California and changed system's fro PS4 to Xbox one.
    10. ItzMajors
      ItzMajors
      i made my account like 5 minutes ago and it says im banned??? can you help me please??
    11. WHOSDISYELLOW
      WHOSDISYELLOW
      Signed up the wrong position. RD please
    12. Khettrik
      Khettrik
      what i have to do if i change my psn?
    13. Abysses
      Abysses
      I signed the wrong position. RD is the good thank you
    14. Mreedxr
      Mreedxr
      Hi, I recently signed up for S12 but signed up for the wrong position. It won’t let me re-sign up for a different position because it says “you have already signed up”. What should I do? Thanks.
    15. ComingUpClutch00
      ComingUpClutch00
      Hey man I’m kind of new to this competitive EASHL. I have signed up for psn lghl season 11. I am wondering what is the next step and what I must look out for? I couldn’t send you a discord message. My discord name is ClutchGenes#8141
    16. Jesterprime34
      Jesterprime34
      Hey boss new to the league was looking for some help getting going. Shot you a message on discord as well.
    17. LeeshMoala
      LeeshMoala
      Hi, i'm asking for a friend how long could it takes to solve a vetting problem? We're super hype to start playing our first games! Thanks!
    18. EIZENBERG24
      EIZENBERG24
      hello i want to know how to clear my account LG since I never play. GM takes me off the line up every time. I want to erase my account. thank you
    19. Xfungusamongus
      Xfungusamongus
      Don't believe I deserve my ban sent a discord request to discuss. Thanks.
    20. TK_I98I
      TK_I98I
      Please pm me or get a hold of me have a urgent ?.. Discord is TK#5193 or get me on here thx
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Firefighter
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    -. McDonald
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    LG McDonald
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    LG-MCDONALD
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    LeagueGamingOfficial

Interact

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed