Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0

desiredsno3

Active Member, Male, from Michigan

CHL Owner

Owning the Shawinigan Cataractes for LGCHL S47, let's go! Feb 9, 2024

1. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Owning the Shawinigan Cataractes for LGCHL S47, let's go!
    2. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Owning was a fun experience! Boys won the President's but lost in the 3rd round. Great run! Thank you to everyone involved! On to S47!!
    3. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Excited to have a chance at managing in LG, have thought about it for awhile. Owning the NCAA Providence Friars. Let's go!!
    4. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Losing interest in Chel after 2yrs of loving it (used to be a vs. guy but found WOC in 21). Still trying to win but play less. Life is good
    5. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      It's about to get wild in here. Wenatchee Wild! Excited to start another LG season! C/LW #19 desiredsno3 , send it! Let's go Wild!! LGRW!!
    6. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      C/LW here for scouting, send it! PSN: desiredsno3. Primary C but have been playing a lot of LW lately and doing well. Krunch Time #19, hmu!
    7. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      C/LW here. Scoring a lot of goals in 24 and I'm +49. Always working on my game. Looking to land on a good team that understands hockey. Hmu!
    8. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Going Center again for the upcoming LG season. Working hard, looking forward to it! PSN: desiredsno3 (Krunch Time), send it! LGRW!!
    9. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Working hard on playing Center but still considering LW or LD for S24. May consider managing. Shoot me a message. Hope all is well, peace!
    10. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      The Chel community can be toxic at times but I’m very grateful to be able to sit and play video games. Some people aren’t as fortunate
    11. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Was hoping for a better run but happy to get out of the SOO. Didn't get along with a lot of those guys. Looking forward to WJC and S24!
      1. o_JACIV_o
        o_JACIV_o
        Congrats on breaking the SOO record for most rage quits!
        Jul 27, 2023
    12. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Chel is a game and I treat it like that, but I like to win and am always working to get better. C/LW. Let’s go Greyhounds!!
    13. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Excited to get a new opportunity this season and good luck to the Wildcats, wasn't personal at all. Let's go Greyhounds!!
    14. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Our D don’t know how to manage the puck. Going to be a long season. Definitely frustrating.
    15. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Think I might switch to LW next season. Have always preferred C over LW but play a lot of LW and starting to like it. We'll see
    16. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      No interest in playing D except the occasional TC game. Focusing on C/LW. It's been funner & I've been effective. Want to be great one day!
    17. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Have been very effective at C/LW lately, starting to get it. Still working. Always tryin to get better. Like to adapt, communicate, and win!
    18. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      C/LW. Don't mind playing LD with solid fwds but C for LG. I take invites in order and move quick, not dodging or anything. I like to play
    19. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      Going back to C for S23. Finally feel like I'm taking the next step and it is my favorite position to play. Give me a shot. Send it!
    20. desiredsno3
      desiredsno3
      1/2 of my CHL stats are LD (S21). Wanting a chance at C/LW. Much better than I was S20 on a struggling team and was solid in playoffs.
  • About

Default Gaming Console:
    PS5
    Default Streaming Account:
    https://www.twitch.tv/desiredsno3
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    desiredsno3

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed