Bad Spelling 32 8
Dumb 49 65
Birthday:
August 13
Home Page:
CIO

Tris10

Site Founder, from Toronto

Staff Member Admin LGHL BOG (PSN) LGHL BOG LGBA Staff Media Team LGFA BOG Player Development Committee FPS Staff LGGT Commissioner FIFAeLeague BOG
Tris10 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:24 PM
    1. TheNewBrandimus
      TheNewBrandimus
      Hey was just wondering if it was possible to get into the NHL prospects league. Two of my buddies and I are still interested in joining. GTs are SDxBrandimus(me) KILLAMACHNE3000, Sundevils1422. Thanks for your time.
    2. gucciFbaby
      gucciFbaby
      how to i go about signing up for a league for ea nhl 10? id liek to start in a prospects league or something if u could send me a link or give me some more info it would be greatly appreciated:D
    3. AUSTINWHITE1987
      AUSTINWHITE1987
      when will games for the ahl league start?
    4. NEODARK
      NEODARK
      So, Forza 3?

How about it...
    5. Superskin6
      Superskin6
      Alright, thank you.
    6. Superskin6
      Superskin6
      Hey dude. I'm wondering what the name of the skin you guys are using for the site?
    7. Waterboy BC
      Waterboy BC
      hey tris i changed my gamertag to xNOTTx91x when you get a chance could you change that
    8. l TOPHER D l
      l TOPHER D l
      i dont mean to be a pain i was just wondering if you needed anyone for the baseball league just so i dont bother looking constantly to see
    9. l TOPHER D l
      l TOPHER D l
      hello, how are ya, I see a bunch of posts for the baseball leagues, i have owned the game since it has come out but haven't gotten in to it like i should have, im good against the computer but im sure everyone is, but would love to play in a league, let me know if you still have room, i am not picky as far as teams are concerned
    10. hot_wheels
      hot_wheels
      Hey, Just joined up, awesome to see your a leaf fan too. Try to fit me on the Marlies lol jkss
    11. KrustyKronic
      KrustyKronic
      so how long does it take to get assigned to a team?
    12. JBagg2010
      JBagg2010
      Alright, thanks.
    13. JBagg2010
      JBagg2010
      Hey Tris, I recently changed my email to [email protected] and I have played several NBA league games in the last couple of days and I was unsure if the feedback notifications would get to my new email or not. I changed my email in my profile and what not but I just wasn't sure.
      Thanks
    14. oO Datsyuk13 Oo
      oO Datsyuk13 Oo
      yo... ive been having some problems with the website... im the captian of the hamilton bulldogs in nhl team league... I cant reach the manager section... I could for a few days and it stopped... I also tried to leave feedback but it wont save and now I have a big box that says leave feedback..... any help would be appreciated...... thanks
    15. Xx PeNgUiNi xX
      Xx PeNgUiNi xX
      am i on a team?
    16. BJaXn45
      BJaXn45
      hey bud. Sorry about this but to avoid confusion I have changed my gamertag from xSCHENNx2 to BJaXn45. Note: the move was made because there is another player in the league with almost the exact same tag on the wilkes barre scranton penguins.

So if you can please make the adjustment, thanks.
    17. Habsolute
      Habsolute
      I would like my account removed from this site please, thank you
    18. TyP XxSaVaG3xX
      TyP XxSaVaG3xX
      hey tris i when you get the time man could we change my name from scrosby87 to TyP XxSaVaG3xX?? i would really appreciate it. you the man :)
    19. buckaroo
      buckaroo
      Hey Tris can u help me for a second
    20. EaglesIrish5
      EaglesIrish5
      Hey Tris, I am still new to LG(great site) where am I going to sign up for the regular season league? I know I put that I was interested in the thread but where do I go to get a team? If nobody is Arizona I would love to stay with them.

Thanks,
      EaglesIrish
  • About

Birthday:
    August 13
    Home Page:
    http://www.leaguegaming.com
    CIO
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    T. Hodge
    Default Gaming Console:
    Xbox Series X|S
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    Tris10
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    Tris10
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    Tris1O
    Bmw's, Traveling & HOCKEY!

Interact

Content:
    Discord Name:
    tris1o#0

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed