Old 62 9
Bad Spelling 178 0
Dumb 207 48
Birthday:
Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
Firefighter

LG McDonald

Director of Hockey Operations, Male, 35, from Ottawa, ON

Staff Member Admin Platinum League Commissioner LGHL BOG (PSN) LGHL BOG Media Director Player Development Committee

Noo Jun 6, 2023

1. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      Well i read the rules and it doesn't say that TC players are to sit and rot for 3 months. My current GM of the MOOSE JAW WARRIORS told me that when a roster player doesnt show that he sends a message out asking for TC players and that it is first come first serve. If that is true, what kind of league is this where ALL TC players don't get a shot to play AT ALL.
    2. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      I was called up by the HARTFORD WOLFPACK and performed well for them and was told by their GM that i could have made their roster if it wasnt for me being TC AND prospect status. My current team who traded for me might i add is just letting me sit and when i asked about it i was told that if the roster players are there that by the rules, the roster players have to play.
    3. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      But i was confirmed for 2 games week 1 of the season and just so happened my ps4 stopped accepting disks and i had to get a new one and i gave ample notice to the MONCTON WILDCATS GM about it an it only took me 2 days to get another ps4 and i was NOT confirmed to play those 2 days but i still was placed on TC and i have been on TC ever since.
    4. Bestthereis1983
      Bestthereis1983
      Hello. I got a huge complaint against multiple GM's of CHL. I signed up in OCT and not only was i nformed i had been acquired until 2 days before the start of the season but i had no clue what to do or how to check if i was confirmed to play. I figured it out on my own
    5. SpeedyJoey22
      SpeedyJoey22
      Hello need to be vet and already wrote to tiddus but no answer can u help me plz
    6. Wild-Billy-Boal
      Wild-Billy-Boal
      I want to join but need help please
    7. NxD Demizey
      NxD Demizey
      In need of being vetted can you help?
    8. METALxADDICT
      METALxADDICT
      Hate to bug ya but any chance I can get myself removed from the LGHL signups? I can only do one league and I think i might sign up for the LGHL PS4 league and would need to change my name to match that. Thanks man!!
    9. LG McDonald
      LG McDonald
      Add me on Discord, LG McDonald#5572
    10. Leveskii
    11. DDLoWB
      DDLoWB
      hi can you look my name up and see if im registered for S5 DDLoWB i put my code in already and tried signing up but not sure if it worked. im trying to do my tryouts and some people say im not signed up PS4
    12. LG McDonald
      LG McDonald
      Busy time of the season! Be sure to post your ideas in one of the many review threads!
    13. AlexinThe305
      AlexinThe305
      Hey there MC you asked me to send you a "PM" which I believe went through unless there is an internal chat application that I can not find.
    14. TwitchBiLL3Y
      TwitchBiLL3Y
      Heyy i was wondering if you can help me here, im a lg member and my brother was trying to sign up on lg as well he tried making a account but it wont approve him yes me and him live together but he want to play on the website too he was wondering if he can get his acc up he tried 3 times or so. His psn name is OutStandnSkill thx hope you get back to me to fix this up.
    15. Kazpor
      Kazpor
      How do i get vetted
    16. ArMoRCoR13
      ArMoRCoR13
      can't request trade says I have non on my contract I never used that feature before not sure if it worked or not get back to me
    17. LG McDonald
      LG McDonald
      This time tomorrow, I'll be in Pittsburgh getting ready to watch the cup banner get raised!
    18. Ducks Say Aflac
      Ducks Say Aflac
      Hey I never got a notification to choose between ECHL and the CHL and I wanted to be in the CHL. So what do I do?
    19. sean8771
      sean8771
      I signed up for Season 25 but didnt get a choice between chl and echl since i signed up before a choice was added. i would just like to make sure i am put into chl bidding.
      1. Tris10
        Tris10
        you can edit this in the Action Centre , the same place you change your position
        Sep 21, 2016
    20. LG McDonald
      LG McDonald
      Almost time to let the cat outta the bag in hopes to encourage Xbox Owner sign ups!!!
      1. Ozzyng2 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Firefighter
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    -. McDonald
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    LG McDonald
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    LG-MCDONALD
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    LeagueGamingOfficial

Interact

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed