Conversation Starter

1. washed up wany
    Written by : Anonymous

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pre Season Rankings

1. (Liverpool FC)
    [​IMG]

Liverpool FC - Coming off a near perfect season, Liverpool has opened a path to greatness which will be a very difficult task being the impenetrable team they are. Opening the season off with a prestigeous win against Newcastle FC in the preseason final, they have the first trophy of four to call themselves a quadruple team. The most balanced team well round will give trouble to any team that steps in their way to glory.

Key Players:

Criminal Lazer

Brisan x6

Pavard x21

2. (Newcastle United FC)
    [​IMG]

Newcastle United FC - Showing up just short in the final for preseason, this team knows they have to be better if they want to be the very best. Having an owner who knows what it’s like to win everything in a season, no game will be played lightly. Expect a team like this to rebound from its loss and stay top of the standings.

Key Players:

I Murked I

Duey I 1 I

Belbum

3. (Everton)
    [​IMG]

Everton - Could be closer to the top if the team performed better agains the top teams in the league. I would say this is a very strong contending team this season if they can form a better chemistry and play balls through the middle instead of just forcing everything towards the wings. If they keep trapping themselves towards the outsides and hoping for the best on hail mary crosses, they might just find themselves on a path to the bottom half of the table. Leadership can turn this team to higher standards.

Key Players:

x Mbappe

Vanquish TM

KCNightshade

4. (Arsenal)
    [​IMG]
    Arsenal - A well balanced team whos defense is not bad, but also does not carry the clamps. Same thing can be said towards the offense scoring just a goal a game. Blind bidding is coming up this week for teams like this to make the moves needed to take their talents up to the next level. The good thing about this team is that they pressure very high and can back their opponents up into tough spots. A tough opponent nonetheless, everyone should keep a close eye out for the gunners.

Key Players:

Unlucky Dustin

Lake x3

Bauer I 43 I

5. (Tottenham)
    [​IMG]

Tottenham - A team very similar to arsenal, the Spurs can surprise teams this season. Not showing a very promising preseason, I can still see a spark in this team that has plenty of valuable players in it. If they can get their attack into overdrive and defense into alcatraz, they will see themselves higher than listed on this ranking.

Key Players:

The Mastro

King Q I 11 I

TIN045

6. ( Wolverhampton FC)
    [​IMG]

Wolverhampton FC - The portuguese men starting off with a weak showing. Preaseason is all about getting to know your new teammates and working together to get better. The wolves still have plenty of time to find their potential which can see themselves into better positions. Showing last season how they can be a true competitor by taking the preseason cup away from Liverpool denying them their quadruple. Could not winning the cup this time mean they are just saving their skill for the other three cups? We will find out soon enough!

Key Players:

AccursedEagle07

SpicyBeatle

Moreno I 24 I

7. ( Leicester City)
    [​IMG]

Leicester City - Failing to pick up a win this preseason is a real blow to this team's morale. Management has been working its way to help this team by picking up new additions in this weeks transfer window. Picking up a shiny new defender to help out the league's worst (14 goals allowed) back line in the league. They will also have to pick up their attack with only one goal scored which is the league's second worst in that category. Practicing and trying out every player they have on their roster is the only way forward for this team.

Key Players:

I M A P E S I

Ao I Dilo

Rusty I 4 I

8. (Crystal Palace)
    [​IMG]

Crystal Palace - I couldn’t tell you where to start to help this team out. The first team in preseason history to not score a goal could be pointing them towards the exit door for the competition of every trophy this season. Management has realized this and has already made a move for a new golden boy striker who they have spent two million on in the trade window. Coming together as a team and standing strong is what its going to take for this team to stay strong at this point and pick up as many points as they can this season.

Key Players:

IMOBI LOYALTY

Mort Ragnarsson

xU Sniper