Wanyama's Dream Team 2018-11-19

Conversation Starter

1. washed up wany
    So I had the idea of making a team of people I'd eventually like to play with. Gonna try my best to only put people that I haven't played with before!
    Post your teams!

Starting 11

ST - @Maradona l10l x
    We may have played a game or two together on United in S13 but Maradona has always stood out to me as a solid ST. He consistently finds the back of the net and puts up decent stats every season.

ST - @Criminal Lazer
    Criminal "LGFA God" Lazer...
    Lazer puts up insane stats every season. I've been trying to link up with Lazer for seasons and we finally got our chance!!

CAM - @Brisan x6
    Only on my list cause hes the Commish tbh. Always enjoy playing with Brisan and the enthusiasm he brings to the table. He's not afraid to pipe up either!

LM - @Mkhitaryan 808
    I've seen Mkhitaryan around for the last few seasons but haven't gotten the chance to play with him yet. He puts up decent stats every season and has always been a pretty standout player when we've matched up!

RM - @AirBullseye23
    First of the few Wolves guys on this list! The Wolves have been nothing but nice and respectful guys to me and my team throughout the season. Air has put up decent stats and I'm intrigued to see how he can do in future seasons.

DM - @OSGUNNERS
    Another Wolves man, OSGUNNERS! So far this season Gunners has had impressive stats, and could even be a TOTS contender. I'm curious to see how good he actually is in a future season. Keep grinding @OSGUNNERS !

DM - @SpillShot
    Another DM who has put up some impressive stats this season! Spillshot is a newer guy that I don't know too much about, other than he has some game at DM! This DM pairing looks appealing!!

CB - @Mort Ragnarsson
    The 20 mil man is back on my list! I don't know Mort to well but I know he's putting up some insane stats so far this season as a CB. I'd like to play beside him for a season if I can get him for under 20 mill :p

CB - @I Vendi I
    I've played against Vendi for years and I don't think I've gotten a chance to play with him yet. He's always been a solid CB and is pretty entertaining in parties!

CB - @PortuggeePrince
    Yet another Wolves man! Portuggee is newer to the FIFA community and I don't know much about him, but I can say I've never had a bad experience with this guy. Always respectful and willing to help the league and I respect that. Portuggee is also showing he's a solid CB!

GK - @xCFx TheWorthy1
    Worthy has always been a solid GK and has some pretty good GK stats this season. Interested to see how he could do in future seasons!

Subs (5) -

@KCNightshade
    Ok ok ok.. Ima have to see how this OM KCNightshade plays. Keep dishin for the CB's homie

@DanielleJesus33
    Danielle is a newer owner but has put together some solid teams since picking up ownership! Would like to run with her and her squad one day!

@Rusty l 4 l
    Rusty my baby! Rusty has always been known as a solid CB and I got the chance to run with him in an EGN season. One day hopefully we can link up in LG <3

@JaysWayss
    It wasn't meant to be this season but soon Hays.. soon! A top DM in the league and a top DM in my heart!!

@l Dangs l
    lmfao sike dawg u thought
    but really,
    This guy is a Wanyama product. You've grown a lot as a player over the last few weeks and have become a solid CB! FOR THE RIGHT PRICE. Don't get use to this shitter xoxo​