2BC Goalie is BACK IN NET!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Hiperay, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hiperay

Hiperay Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Hiperay#5173
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    Sup boys! If you know who I am then great! If not I am the former account RayStanley who played in net for 2BC since NHL 12. We were in no means a dominant force but we were holding our own playing against some of the top teams. It was a decision I have decided to make for this season and see if I really am determined to get back in net long term. Ever since the 2BC squad has moved on, I havent been able to get my goalie itch fixed. Been grinding for the last few weeks and I am ready to play at a competitive level. Let me know if you are interested in picking up or trying out 1S1G RayStanley (old name).

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    hiperay
  2. Hiperay

Hiperay Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Hiperay#5173
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    Sup boys! If you know who I am then great! If not I am the former account RayStanley who played in net for 2BC since NHL 12. We were in no means a dominant force but we were holding our own playing against some of the top teams. Playing Goalie in those games was something I enjoyed because you were always the backbone that needed to keep the score close. I thoroughly enjoyed every single game of those but It started getting stale as the games progressed and you were just sitting in net the whole game. With all the changes they made from desperation saves and getting sniped alot more because of position, goalies is a lot more skillbased and ultimately led to my decision to return to net. It was a decision I have decided to make for this season and see if I really am determined to get back in net long term. Ever since the 2BC squad has moved on, I havent been able to get my goalie itch fixed. Been grinding for the last few weeks in the new position and I am ready to play at a competitive level. Let me know if you are interested in picking up or trying out 1S1G RayStanley (old nickname).

Edited: I guess I dont know how to forum well since I thought I was editing the above post. My bad.

• Funny Funny x 1
    hiperay
  3. LemeIin

LemeIin COMPUTERIZED | #92 |

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LemeIin
  4. Landy Byng

Landy Byng hockey