31 Teams In 1 Day

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by SilKyy_96, Dec 8, 2018.

1. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    So, since not much media has happened this season. I decided to drop some media of what I think of every team, i have some good and bad of each teams, and i also added what i felt went wrong and what went right for some teams, enjoy.

Anaheim Ducks:
    Starting off, you take @OGPotsie as the gm when he could of been a cheap resign, wasn’t the best look. @OrangeChickn also waisted cap when he decided to quit and waste 5 mil after bidding was done with. @xXAucoin1Xx also traded his first round pick which will now be a lottery pick as well, and to top it off he quit owner as well. Not much went right this season as it seemed to be a hell hole to begin with.

Arizona coyotes:
    @Hriiz and @KingClutch x 77 were supposed to take over the pacific, but had an awful start to the season and never seem to get going. Arizona traded their first round pick which will be a top pick this upcoming season in a weak draft class though. With Hriiz and kc being free contracts the expectations were very high this season, hopefully next season things go better for them.

Boston Bruins:
    @NoSleeves12 somehow won the lottery by trading @Martin ScoresEZ for Chicago first the previous season.. @AJ_Rockers and @mcfslayer921 on 2 mil dp contracts are huge for this team. Having one of the best dmans in the league in @x Braydenn also helps a lot as well. This team has had its up and downs, starting off being a top team in the Atlantic and now they are in the wildcard spot. A questionable move was made by trading @delosh for @iEskimo- at the deadline but we shall see if it pays off for the bruins this season.

Buffalo sabers:
    When you get the 15 million dollar stud @JClaus33 on a free contract as the gm you’re always bound for success. Having the best goalie duo in the league with @KingKonz- and @Ryan_x_28 is also a big plus. This team was supposed to dominate the league but is still doing very good. The bad of this team is they seem to have a questionable third line which is what is holding them back. Outside of that their first and second line look to be good. Also, buffalo has a couple first round picks as well so this organization is looking nice!

Calgary flames:
    Okay, let’s be honest who seen Calgary at first place in the whole league to start the season? Not many people. @Polska_B0SS_780 has built a solid team, grabbing NickyPING himself @nickyP1999 is also on a good contract for 3 season, which is a smart move by Polska. @S_3TH-98 and @X_2-Domi-8_X in the crease have been a very good duo as well for them. There hasn’t been any bad that I’ve seen with this team as well.

Carolina Hurricanes:
    @JCeeZ-_- quiting really hurt this team bad. Trading their first round pick as well hurts even more. @G1NA 29 has stepped up to take Owner and has made the best of what he could with this situation.

Chicago Blackhawks:
    @Raz-Orr has returned to owner but this time not as the Carolina Hurricanes Owner. His bidding didn’t look that bad at the start, it just seemed like they had a very bad start and made some trades that were questionable. Trading their first which is a top 5 at the moment is rough as well. They were able to grab @APX x 93 and @BioIogics at the deadline to try to keep them as competitive as possible.

Colorado avalanche:
    This Colorado team is still good, is it as good as recent seasons? I don’t think so. Are they still a cup contender? Yes. Not having @NyTeQuiL for 2 mil hurts and was a huge hole to fill this season. @xNav61 has made a lot of trades from boosting up his offense a good bit. Having @eastons17 on his amazing contract is a huge help for the Avs as well. Wasn’t any bad to this team this season, their in the weakest division and have the division wrapped up as theirs now.

Columbus blue jackets:
    @ll_Larkin_71_ll first season as owner has been solid. Having @Yann_Gladu as gm helps out a good bit. Their season has been what i expected in a wildcard spot in a very tough division. Trading @BurnsForNorris for @xEberle14x to boost up their offense was a smart move and i think it will pay off for them to make the playoffs.

Dallas Stars:
    @Kingbling647 done a solid job this season. Bidding was a different approach then some do. He went out and got @SchroyDaddy and @Enjoy__The__Show for a combine of 16.25 plus having their gm on defense as a free contract. The best thing this team has done all season was get the king himself @OhhCrosby87 (work on dumping the puck out of play) glad to see this team doing well!

Detroit redwings:
    To be honest here i didn’t expect this team to be in a bubble spot in week 9.. with @Jlm1410 and @Bloop_33 as their free contracts (i know I’m shit and not worth a free contract as well) but this team has done some very good things this season. They have 2 solid cheap goalies, their defense is solid especially with @Snizzah who was a good pickup from what it seems.

Edmonton oilers:
    @i9-Stamkos-1i first season as owner has been good. Grabbing @Akonvict21 as gm was a nice pickup and grabbing the Greek god himself @xTheos l7l have been tearing it up together. The thing i never understood is why trade @RBCressor out and bring in @JaY_SnIpEz77_91 i felt that wasn’t the best move to make. Edmonton third line seem to be a big question mark as well. Hopefully their third line can get it together and this team can make a playoff run!

Florida Panthers:
    Beginning of season i expected this team to be a playoff team. Don’t know what went wrong in all honesty. Having @Cwooks and @MrPurpleCrush back on d for cheap is nice. The offense doesn’t look very impressive though. At trade deadline i thought this team was out and done. Now here we are going into week 9 and their in talks of grabbing the last wildcard spot in the east. Not much bad has gone on with this team as they have pieces for next season and didn’t throw everything away like some owners do to start the season.

Los angeles kings:
    @Goostav_12 has another playoff team getting ready for playoffs. They had a slow start but then trading for @j_marz25 seem to got them going. Only thing that scares me is they have no backup goalie on their roster, come playoff who will be that guy?

Minnesota Wild:
    @Cage is trying to get his guys to get WILDD. With @ChyzNasty having a mediocre season this team is battling for a playoff spot heading into week 9. Having a solid offense with @CJ x 58 @Rivnasty @ivegotyour6 and @NINETY ElGHT will be expected to help their not so great but not so bad defense. The bad with this team is the situation/trade/comp with @TheyCallMeRevv but the wilds have kept going and done a good job since his departure.

Montreal Canadiens:
    This team suck, the owner is a shitter, and @HaVoc--22-- thinks he’s not a third liner. @Einx29 is our game 7 rw, Oh and @xGrapeCherry is their best dman which is a huge YIKES.

Nashville predators:
    Okay what actually is going on here? Vibes is a good owner, not a good player. He builds good teams and i thought this was his season to actually be a top team.
    Having @XxJusT4TheShoWxX as gm, having @F0G 19 and @CaptainDube17 together on draft pick contracts. I don’t know where this team went wrong to miss playoffs and trading their first.. not a good look.

New Jersey devils:
    @Gour_x_71 bringing in @Dxwny then getting @Gwan and @v Sloshy in bidding for 17 mil combined has paid off well. Some thought their offense would be bad but they have proven to have a good offense and to be a contender this season in a stack division.

New York Islanders:
    Who expected them in week 9 to be fighting for a playoff spot? Good for @BigFreeze064 and @deerhunter2911 with @Scaank on d and their offense having some very good depth players, i think freeze and deer did a very good job their first season and hope they make the playoffs!

New York rangers:
    Wow @Bo-Dangles10 has a top team again? Never would of imagined that (sarcasm) bo having a great team from top to bottom. Having @LaFleuR11 bo and @NoThumbSweatyAF on d is very scary. Having the biggest irl Montreal Canadiens fan in @Weapon C 181 on fwd with @Charmop82 and @xTiDanKilleR--55 are the main guys up front which are 3 very good players. As long as nyr has bo, this team will always be a very good team.

Ottawa senators:
    @Moranaconda moving from Arizona to Ottawa this season. Is this the end for @Moranaconda as owner as the rumors start rumbling maybe he’s done? Or maybe not? This season has been a bad season as their 4th overall pick @Coooch_39 was in the chat always wanting a logo check this season. Trading their first round pick was not smart either. This has been a rough season for the sens.

Philadelphia Flyers:
    The @Mathdouble2 era is almost over? After paying @SkillzPayBills3 and having a bottom team once again, is the end for math and nhl owner? Trading their first to Colorado a not so good dman, then Colorado trading it back for @hypey- was not a good move.

Pittsburgh Penguins:
    Almost had the worse season in psn history by breaking that record held by firemike Edmonton Oilers. @EPICxSKILLZY has had a rough season once his gm quit early in the season, THANK GOD skillzy was smart enough to keep his first round pick!

San Jose Sharks:
    @radicalapex built another good team and having another good season. Having @Tcx7 @JCoul and acquiring @One_Nut_Phil81 later this season really helped this offense be even more explosive. Having rad and @Tanev4Norris on defense is a very good d pair as well. This team just kept upgrading their team as the season went on.

St. Louis blues:
    @j483beale and @NyTeQuiL built a good team this season and have had a good season so far. Having @Fool x 90 also helps their offense out a lot. I feel @g544322109987643 is not having the season he has had previously which sucks because this team would of been even better if he would of been able to do what he has done in previous seasons.

Tampa bay lightning:
    @Novak4Prez and @Dev I4I seemed like a top duo before season started. I don’t know if putting 5 mil on @DomSquad100 was the problem or where this team went wrong. On the bright side Novak has a couple of very good draft picks for next season.

Toronto maple leafs:
    @AAli-21 has built another playoff team this season. At first their third line wasn’t that good but adding @Mesmerize-_- at the deadline i feel helped their third line out. Their west coast line has been absolutely amazing for them. Having another top goalie duo in @TheyCallMeRevv and @Stiivii-66 is a huge reason they are doing so well as well!

Vancouver Canucks:
    Started off shakey, the first time owner @mamm7216 has the veteran @xCounter43x taking care of him. These guys have a chance to make the playoffs heading into week 9. Trading @Rivnasty mid season i felt was the turning around of this team. Good for these guys to have a good enough team to make the playoffs!

Vegas golden knights:
    What the hell happened? Weren’t they a top team in the west earlier this season? Then went on a 20 + game losing streak which ended their playoff hopes fast. Having @Class Act 27 and @jay6219 i felt this team was easy playoff bound at the start of the season.

Washington capitals:
    A very good team @P t P 10 has built. Acquiring @Spooer69 at beginning of season helped a lot. I felt this team biggest weakness was their third line but they fixed it up this season which is good to see!

Winnipeg Jets:
    @Jmm420 and the jets aren’t having the season they were expecting, shaking up a good bit of their team this season. Trading one nut Phil was pretty much the end of their playoff hopes in my mind. @frostx17 hasnt done much this season as i expected either.

This concludes my write up, goodluck to all the teams this final week and in the playoffs.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 20
    silkynsmarshshow
  2. Kroeger71

Kroeger71 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kroeger71#9422
    Ratings:
    +223 / 10 / -38
    These Predators..smh.

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Love my ducks

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    When your owner is a goalie can you really expect much?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    robshere
  5. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    Agger won best owner award, but I’m not sure he was in net for it.

DynoMike25
  6. CBCx77-

CBCx77- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 54 / -39
    Rip these preds

capitalsfan_08
  7. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Nice write up bro but ... I dont even have a west line just me and nicky lol

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  8. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    It's okay

No Streaming Account
  9. Spray_and_pray_

Spray_and_pray_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spray&Pray#1055
    Ratings:
    +536 / 35 / -62
    Good write up. Ambitious doing every team.

Well done.

• Like Like x 2
    better20yearsago
  10. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    Awesome write up @SilKyy_96! We appreciate the time, effort & personal opinion regarding the 31 LG teams. There should be more media but it’s tough to come by. ​

• Winner Winner x 1
    John_SheIdon
  11. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    Wait Washington fixed their 3rd line? What did I miss?

Stavio_98
  12. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    Yes they had jake, lehk and i can’t remember and they brought in new guys like you and etc

silkynsmarshshow
  13. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    itsdallas#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    Vegas has had some good players this season, problem is them not showing up.

No Streaming Account
  14. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

They fucked themselves cap wise

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  15. Spray_and_pray_

Spray_and_pray_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spray&Pray#1055
    Ratings:
    +536 / 35 / -62
    I was supposed to be on their 3rd line but scheduling didnt work out. Then they booted my ass to the curb.

better20yearsago
  16. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    itsdallas#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    Yes that too.

No Streaming Account
  17. bcrae88

bcrae88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +254 / 31 / -49
    Hi Silkyy

• Winner Winner x 1
    bcrae88
  18. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    I'm not a good owner, because if I was I wouldn't have allowed this to happen.

zubov_x_21
  19. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    Everything about MTL is so true, it truly warms my heart <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. ItsJodach

ItsJodach No more west

Ratings:
    +519 / 24 / -53