4 Rounds

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by I SSJ Bardock I, Feb 13, 2016.

1. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    I don't know what it is but I cannot string 4 good rounds together. All 3 of my tourney victories have been on the 2 round courses and this week I was in the lead after 3 rounds on Gull Island. The pressure got to me as I had 5 pars on the last 8 holes to finish the tourney and watch my dreams of winning back to back weeks being shattered. So frustrating.

(I needed to vent haha)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. burton31cat

burton31cat Tim R

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Pressure? Just wait till we have the playoffs coming up here soon for LGGT. Pretty excited

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    I seem to not fare well under pressure. I finished 3 spots out of earning a spot into the final Fed Ex tourney on TCGT in season 1 and I lost in the 1st round of the match play tournament (which is a format I absolutely love. *Hint* *Hint* LGGT)

No Streaming Account
  4. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    It's good to vent sometimes :)

A good way to avoid extra pressure is just play the tournaments blind. Don't look at any leaderboards and go out and play your normal game, then see if it's good enough in the end?
    This isn't always a smart move though! I found to my cost over at TGC this week that two steady final rounds would have been good enough, instead of shooting at all the pins and making silly errors! :rolleyes:

No Streaming Account
  5. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    You think you have performance issues. Check out my 6 for 17 made cuts in TGCT this year. EPIC!

fkncommishlb