A Rampageous Season

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by King-Shadow, Mar 11, 2016.

1. King-Shadow

King-Shadow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    On behalf of the San Antonio Rampage I'd like to First and foremost thank LG everything in this great inaugural season on psn it's been a hell of a season , secondly i would like to thank all 29 other gms it's been fun season with you guys we've bonded some friendships and we've created some awesome rivals this season Third I'd like to thank all the Ahl players you guys made this season possible for us to be able to play so again thank you,

Being the Rampage Gm this season has been an honor I've met some awesome guys I didn't know before learned different playing styles and learned some different things about people , We go into the playoffs This Sunday , I look forward to the second season aka playoffs , 16 teams 1 goal and that's the Calder !

Once again on Behalf of the Rampage Organization thank you All again

Brodtshadow Rampage Gm

#Fearthesteer !

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. smashNgrab21

smashNgrab21 smashNgrab21

Ratings:
    +15 / 9 / -2
    I echo what Shadow has said, thanks LG it has been a blast.

Also, Shadow thanks for all the hardwork you have put in this season. You can be a right pain in the ass at times but the lengths you go to, to make us a "TEAM" is unbelievable. I highly recommend you as a GM.
    Mooner, Isleman and Boozey have also put in the hours and often you guys get to deal with all the moaning that 40 odd men/boys do constantly, i thank you guys too.

I for one will give everything to help us attempt to win the Calder!

LeSmash #21

#Fearthesteer

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good job Brodt running a good team to a playoff spot. Congrats to a good season your resume looks good , you thought of being owner ? You should consider it

TrooperPetterson