A request

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by nz-kraut, Oct 19, 2014.

1. nz-kraut

nz-kraut Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I like to do a few practice rounds on each course before I play my LGGT round.

So I did a few on Blue Valley Country Club as shown on the website here
    http://i.imgur.com/2HxdDtq.png

But then I go in the tour and see that it is Blue Valley Country Club HD! Could the course please be named right on the website here, is not the first time it has been different.
    http://i.imgur.com/BIZ0yOJ.jpg

No Streaming Account
  2. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I agree. Some people post an insane amount of versions of a course with near identical names, getting the exact name correct on the schedule listing is a must.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I saw there were 3 versions of the Blue Valley course so instead of clicking on play round I went into play tour and searched out the LGGT weekly tour as it gives the name and picture of the course on the tour page. Then just backed out back to play round to select the correct version from the search menu for my practice round.

No Streaming Account
  4. nz-kraut

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yeah of course, but not really what this thread is about. Not hard to type the proper searchable name of the course on the LGGT Website so that I dont have to go in and out of the round and tour parts of TGC.

No Streaming Account
  5. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Kraut,

I apologize for any inconvenience, but as stated in another thread, I was out of town for a family matter, and I provided feedback to the person who put the Tour together for me. Due to my personal matters, I did not get to research things well enough. It is what it is. A rushed attempt at keeping us on schedule.

Hopefully it's not too terrible a matter for you going forward. I do my best to keep things running as they are expected, but this was a week where I had to focus on things that were 4-5 hours away from my home and console.

• Like Like x 1
    fkncommishlb
  6. nz-kraut

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wasn't blaming you at all man, was just a general thing as it is not the first week that the name on here has been abit different to the course on the tour page in TGC.

No Streaming Account