Aces Not Wild (Again)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by eMLBCommish, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Our old friend Aces has once again attempted to play under a different GT and think we cannot figure this out. We've already confirmed and banned his new account from being eligible for future play. We will leave his scores, then remove his 4th round, to allow the Points to be spread throughout the Tour for this week while he's placed at the bottom.

Aces continued to use his Hori controller during his play, a clear violation of our policies on Fair Play. However, due to past violations and non-compliance with our rules and requests (like trying to play under a 2nd tag within 24 hours of his original two season ban), he has earned a lifetime ban from LGGT, and this will continue to be upheld.

We remind the Tour that it is all of your responsibility to police yourselves, and make sure we are all playing fairly. Any suspicious activity should be sent in a PM to myself and [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]. Please refrain from public accusations & negativity, and let us perform our due diligence.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
    fkncommishlb
  2. JJr

JJr Good Day

Discord:
    JJR-#3526
    Ratings:
    +959 / 127 / -178
    What's a hori controller

Navigating Menus
    jjfinesse98
  3. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Google it for a better explanation. It's just a third party controller with extra bells and whistles. It is known to be able to take one of the sticks and establish a "zero axis", which basically means a perfect north-south motion, no matter what. In a game like golf, that's a clear advantage over everyone else.

fkncommishlb
  4. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    lol yup busted but i used a ps4 controller there might have been 4 or 5 straight shots i use it purposely to prove i still just as good with it keep hating bro its prettyb apparent you didnt play my ghost ball if i nused my hori EVERY SHOT will be straight, i knew you would get my mac address im not stupid,but my brother has a ps4 do you have that one hmmmm nope

No Streaming Account
  5. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    it makes the joystick less sensitive thats all it doesnt make it a zero axis device know what your talking about before you run your mouth

No Streaming Account
  6. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Mr Tweek 1

Mr Tweek 1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    So do I lol

MrTweek1
  8. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    lmao dumb huh know what your talking about before you run your mouth, i never denied using it when i got it there were no rules against third party controllers been using third party controllers for twenty years, but i never lied about it, i could see if there was a rule in place and i used it then thats cheating, but when there is no rule , but you guys acted like i raped your mother, and im gonna keep on playing the weekly tournament to see where i would have finished just out of curiosity and you can play my ghost ball and you will see im using a ps4 controller,dumb lol im 50 and retired, oh just for the record after i got banned a top 5 player privately came to me and told me he was using a zero axis modded device and was worried that you guys would have caught him too but you didnt and he used it from day one lol, and i privately messaged the commish before i got banned and told him i just got it and was using it for two weeks then two days later he banned me. so now xbox and ps4 together anyone know my xbox gamertag??? hmmm

No Streaming Account
  9. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  10. TreiDub7

TreiDub7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    50 years old? You should be ashamed of yourself dude. You sound like a little kid babbling on about nothing....It's entertaining to say the least....

No Streaming Account
  11. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    This thread served its purpose with the announcement. The lifetime ban is upheld because Mr. Flood chose to post scores again under a different alias. Posting scores is an attempt at trying to participate in a league he was served a lifetime ban. Your payment of funds to [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] was for the ability to speak on the forums, but each league has the option to choose whether or not they enforce beyond that. You can buy your way back to LG, but not to LGGT. To protect the integrity of the league from someone who clearly has issues, zero credibility or honesty, and needs this more than we need him, the lifetime ban remains upheld, and our usual due diligence of the LGGT will continue. In the end, if Mr. Flood wants to continue to waste his time trying to skirt the system, that is his choice, and each attempt at skirting the system will just end up having an additional ban enforced on each GT discovered, and that's his time lost...not ours.

Thread closed.

• Like Like x 2
    fkncommishlb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.