AHL All Star Game Results

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Dec 30, 2016.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    AHL All Star Game

Let me start this off by saying thanks for everyone who showed up to this All Star game and played, This All Star game series took longer than expected because of the struggle on finding replacement players who were available to play when needed. This season AHL All Star game was run differently than last season All Star game which kind of made it confusing for most people, Overall though I thought the games were fun and exciting to play in (Connection wasn't the best) or watch as every game was streamed.

If you looked at the 2 teams many would think that Team KB had this series no problem, that wasn't the case though as Team DZ put up a fight every game and shown why they deserve to be the better All Star team.

[​IMG]

Game #1: KBL1 Vs DZL1

[​IMG]

This game was a great way to kick off the All Star series. Both teams came out of the gates hungry, overall it was an exciting competitive game to be apart of. Unfortunately Team DZ fell short on this game as Team KB came out of the game with a Win to make the series 1-0.

Game #2: KBL2 Vs DZL2

[​IMG]

Unlike Game #1 this game was a complete blow out. Nothing was going as planned for Team KB as they couldn't get nothing going all game, Team DZ players just came out of the gates hungry again to prove that they deserve a spot on the All Star team as they can be looked at "The Best Of The Best" in the AHL and that's exactly what they did as they demolished Team KB in game #2.

Game #3: KBL1 vs DZL2

[​IMG]

I don't want to make excuses on why my team lost this game but I have to say this game connection was absolutely atrocious, I lost connection half way through the 2nd period in this game so that didn't help my team on playing with a CPU Center for 1.5 periods. I have to say though Team DZ line 2 put up a bloody fight in this game to prove they can compete with the big dogs. Overall another great game, well-played by both teams.

Game #4: KBL2 Vs DZL1

upload_2016-12-30_1-31-14.png

This was a must win game for Team KB to extend the series to a last game. Team KB came out of the gates strong and showed no mercy to their opponents in this game leaving a trail of blood. Replacements had to be made this game and positions had to be changed upfront because of lack of availability for some players. Team DZ destroyed us in Game #2 so we decided to return the favor in this game.

Game #5: The Final Game - Any Line Vs Any Line

This game was supposed to decide who the better All Star team was, Unfortunately that didn't happen as Team DZ went missing and replacements couldn't be made which had to be resulted in a forfeit. No team wants to win a series by forfeit, but that's exactly what happen in this last game.

Team KB wins the series 3-2 and is granted the better AHL All Star team.

A very hard-fought battle by both teams. Despite the no shows in this All Star game, I thought this series was very fun and very competitive. I just want to thank the All Star event organizers and the players for participating in this All Star game event.

upload_2016-12-30_2-0-44.png

In the end, we all shake hands for this fun event. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and have a safe New Year. I hope to see many similar faces in the NHL next season and hopefully I can get a ticket for next seasons AHL All Star game, Good luck to everyone still competing for the Calder Cup.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    I like it , see my boys @DomSquad100 and @jmarz represented San Diego. Good looks. Guys will go far in the NHL next season.

• Like Like x 6
    TrooperPetterson
  3. PatEthic

PatEthic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 16 / -28
    Wow goalie with save % of:
    Quick scope -> 22%

Ouch

Patque20
  4. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    At least I followed the rules and used Enforcer :) gg's all.

No Streaming Account
  5. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    Awesome write up @Kingbling647 & Congratulations to all Season 3 LGAHL All-Stars! ​

• Like Like x 2
    John_SheIdon