AHL Corner ; Pacific Division S16 Write Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xPolskaaa--92, Feb 24, 2021.

1. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good day gents and ladies, with the season about to kick off this Sunday. I am going to do a unbiased write up and prediction for each division. I want to extend the best of luck too everyone this season and congrats to all those who got a bid. Let the games begin. The pacific division consists of some high end talent this season featured by some good management tandems. We have the Condors, Silver Knights, Reign, Palm Springs, Gulls, Barracuda, Heat and the Roadrunners.

Bakersfield Condors
    [​IMG]
    GM: @Bearcat55-_-
    AGM: @Ryxn_i89i

The Condors this season are ran by a pal of mine in Bearcat, Who himself is a very good 6s players. Previously playing in the NHL himself, putting up good numbers. His AGM Ryan is also a top AHL player. The players on this team should be happy to have such a good tandem. The Condors kicked off there bidding with a big purchase on @Tychi66 who they will rely to drive this offense. I expect them to spread the wealth across the board. Up front there wingers @Lacasaroll and @Scarpetti- bring a ton of AHL experience to this squad. @JCpens22 can be that scoring machine if he finds his game again, can easily expect over 30 goals a season from this guy. The team did pretty well on getting some guys to move the puck up the ice and defend. @BigFreeze064 a former stanley cup champion can teach this team a thing or two about winning. @xBrett16 and @John_SheIdon will easily be top 3 dpairs on this team. @Zanzilla10000 is easily the starter by miles for this squad and they will need to force the load on him this season. The Condors also have some guys who can make this sqaud even more deeper @XxbernfirexX1 can easily come up and make a contribution to this team, the french kid lives by the NHL code.

• Forward Grade : B+
      • Defense Grade : B
      • Goaltending B
    I see the Condors easily making the playoffs in this div, so long they get the write line combinations out. They have all the right tools pretty even across the board. I expect them to have two go getter lines and third that can compete

Henderson Silver Knights

[​IMG]

GM: @oraclerampage
    AGM: @l3Knott

The Silver Knights come out of bidding a few good pieces but I dont know if it will be enough to compete in this tight divison. They went out and got a team mate of mine from the NJ Devils Gaming Club @xLoachx who is a great two way center that plays that 200 feet game that you need. He definitely will need to put this team on his back and he does not have the winger support here. There best standing out forward on this team is @Gloryyy_US who on most teams would be a third line player. After that they will need @Eh CanadianHobo to bring his xbox chl thumbs over and help the team stay close in games. Which says alot about this teams offense. The funny thing about this team is there defense can shut down the opposing offense and is not nearly as bad as the teams offense. I just question how long and how much of the 60 mins can this team hold the other team back with out getting much offense and being trapped in there own zone. Unless this team has some draft picks I dont know about the hope is thin. @Attackthemac will need to bring that season he had in Palm Springs along with some CHL guys who had some success on the back end in @Micro-Meat- . @DJ4040 another top pairing dman on this team can bring the experience from the NHL that they may need to spark them in the right direction. @Teneur who also is a great dman will log a ton of mins for this team. They will get some solid goaltending in the tandem of @JxBx1891 and @S_I_E_V_E , Jxb being the starter by far and hope Sieve can even pull out a win.

• Forward Grade : C-
    • Defense Grade: B+
    • Goaltending : B-
    The Silver Knights will be at the bottom of this conference and will need to rely on not getting blown out of games and make them respectable.

Ontario Reign
    [​IMG]
    GM: @iTzChEcKMaTe-
    AGM: @Loyalty Ns

The Reign are ran by a good old buddy of mine who finnaly realized how much he missed LG and just came back out of the blue in Checkmate. Former NHL guy who has been around since the start of the LG PSN era. He got himself a good AGM in Loyalty who has some good thumbs on him. They also have former NHL goaltender in @Matt 4029 who back in the day was a top NHL goalie. Lots of experience on this team along with alot of winning. One of there bigger purchases was this stud ahl dman in @Domc0893 who will be a top dman on this team. Outside of that they budgeted their cap to spread the wealth. Outside of there management I dont see alot of forwards who will wow on this squad. They have west coast @ZOMBOY191 who doesnt matter about this guy ping he can put up a shit ton of points and numbers either way. The teams defense will come up clutch with guys like @GeneralPatton044 @TTV_Kingflips who will help these guys stay in games and be able to hold a big presence on the blue line. They have a stud goaltender in @JuicedWRLD999 who was just drafted this past draft he will back stop this team for most of the season.

• Forward Grade : C+
    • Defense Grade : B+
    • Goalie Grade : B+
    The Reign will be fighting for a wild card spot in this division. They will need to play there cards right in line matching the right lines.

Palm Springs Firebirds
    [​IMG]
    GM: @clutchles
    AGM: @Sevenfold6578

The Firebirds will be a division team come playoff time if not up there for running this division. They are stacked on offense on all three lines. With alot of formers players also coming back, Which will make for a knack of early chemistry for this team. There isnt one forward on this team that can't produce over 50 pts the way this team is built they will rely on @Giroux for a 100 point season. Guys like @WeekendNachos19 @Cpt_Edwards @TrinGOAT @xDeBrincat12 will lead this team along with clutchles in the right direction. I am curious to see how they place there lines on this team as I said all 3 lines will be deep. There defense is pretty solid all around 3 pairs, @Beened will look to dominate the back end for the firebirds along with @Maida2theb and @TiiBOWLiiNG_Qc. There goaltending is average but how much this team will score it wont matter. It may be a play where they will look to upgrade there goalie maybe at the trade deadline

Forward Grade: A
    Defense Grade: B-
    Goalie Grade : C+

Again the Firebirds will run this division with the amount of talent they have on forward if anything less its going to be a disappointment in all that talent

San Diego Gulls
    [​IMG]
    GM: @Noblood777
    AGM: @itsgally

This San Diego team is going to be interesting they have alot of potential I have them slated for a division spot come playoff time but that will depend on how non toxic this team can stay if they start losing. The Gulls spent alot of there money all worth the price on @Hilary_Knight former Maurice Rocket Richard winner in the NHL #clarkin60. They also got NHL legend the man him self @Serpe x 13 Serpe can be a dominant player and I mean gamer changer but he can be super toxic. If you get toxic Serpe bless your soul this guy will destroy your whole locker room. Dont believe me, Get him toxic and you will see. Clark was also very toxic in the past but has seemed to change his ways. If I am management I am defnitely keeping these two neutral and on seperate lines. Because if they turn on eachother your whole team has just folded. Another guy who is a known toxic guy is @Fishhure but dont get it twisted this guy can perform and put up the numbers you need from him. Keep these 3 players happy and you will be okay. @x-IINII-x will be another name these Gulls will depend on to drive some offense. The defense from this squad is acutally the worst in the divison out side of @steelersfan26 who will need to make sure he wins 3 of his games every week. The other d on this team is mediocre at best. This team will have no problem in scoring but @AhL_Allstar-3 my boy James might be pulling his hair of his head after games asking how come the dmen were not helping him out.

Forward Grade: B+
    Defense Grade: C-
    Goaltending Grade: B

Again the Gulls will make the playoffs I believe.... but again if this team can stay non toxic for 82 games. Thats gonna be a big task.

San Jose Barracuda
    [​IMG]
    GM: @MURPH0270
    AGM: @twilightx57x

If there one thing Murph did off the bat. Was he found himself a top elite dman as AGM. Boy oh boy I could go on for days about twilight not only on playstation but on xbox as well. This guy has played at the elite level in the NHL on both consoles. On forward this Barracuda team will score, Guys like @MetroBoominq Murph himself @Jetsrock21 will bring the shark tank to life. One downfall is they bid on @x Neal x 21 x who thought he was signing up for XBOX but signed up for PSN. F in chat. There defence looks pretty ok id say some guys from last season that are known around the locker room but they failed to go out and get that top end dman. But again they do have twilight and he can make his dpartner shine. In net they have @FATDlICK- and @ghost_726 both elite AHL goaltenders who could easily split a 5 and 4. Or you run the hot goalie, But I mean both these goalies are hot.

Forward Grade: B-
    Defense Grade: C+
    Goalie Grade: A+

Even if this team struggles in offense, There goaltending itself will get them into the playoffs some how.
    Maybe a trade deadline top dman will be the scheme for this team.

Stockton Heat
    [​IMG]
    GM: @ClutchDaddy91
    AGM: @GreasyReesey-

The Heat will bring the heat or will they? This team has some names upfront who can put up some numbers @BigL1ttleGuy @BigNasty_Daryl @Hervieux09 @Letxng @PHI_Mata. They got a last min steal in @lx_kane88_xl who can produce and with these forwards above I dont see why Kane cant put up over 50 pts this season. Coming down from the NHL they will need this frenchie to heat up. Reesey knows what he is doing him and clutch will put these guys on there wings and they will do just fine. Here is the biggest downfall of this team outside of @yobkcuf this team is gonna struggle on there back end. A upgrade on D via trade whatever call up is gonna be needed. The other downfall of this team is @BlaNchet331910 who was a superior CHL goaltender before, Lets in too many easy goals. This will bite this team hard with how soft there defense is. I am sure Reesey is already looking at this and will figure out with Clutch how to bandaid this problem as the season kicks off on Sunday.

• Forward Grade: B+
    • Defense Grade: C-
    • Goaltending Grade: C-

Id love to see the Heat make the playoffs but with that dcore and goaltending I just dont see it happening. They will be there fighting for a wild card though.

Tucson Roadrunners
    [​IMG]
    GM: @Jaguarknight_
    AGM: @JaahLee

These Roadrunners Meep Meep. First off big props to my boys Jag and Jaah, They cant seem to leave the Roadrunners alone... both were my team mates last season on the Roadrunners on Xbox Jag was my AGM and boy what a fun team we had. Jag knows too much about management he built a team on xbox with Jarret that made the playoffs and if you ask anyone thats not a easy thing to do over there considering we had a all psn team pretty much. Anywhooo lets go boys I am excited for these two and I will be paying much attention to this team as to this divison. I have alot of expectation for Jag and Jaah anything out of a top 3 in this divison is going to be failure. They went out and got stud @FuccinKnights who will carry this team on his back without it breaking, @Teddy_NY24 expecting a 100 pts this season from this guy absolute animal. @dusty-l9l and @A_RS_Y will lead this team down the middle giving there wingers all the support and leadership it needs. I never seen Jaah on forward so I am excited to see how he does there at C. Hes defensive and super on d so i expect jaah to take this and take it to the bank. This team defense is very much a top of this divison guys like @cpenn4204 @soul2cold77 @NateJones-_- @Kingduckbuttah thats already 4 plus Jag thats 5 top elite dmen on this team. How are you in the pacific looking right now being like on any given night 9 games a week any time I have to face this team I am getting top pair dmen on all 3 lines, Thats fucking crazy to me and defense wins championships just saying... not saying there winning Calder but oh my watch out for this team. Alot of old faces from the Moose from last season. They did damage and a few of these boys ecu'd up in Winnipeg for us last season, they did better than roster players lets just put it that way. @Marts79 is a top 5 goalie in this league. I see this guy alot in sweaties and biggies and even getting to play infront of him in Winnipeg he makes all the saves you need from your tendy. Id even say Marts is #1 goalie in the AHL. Hands down.

• Forward Grade: A-
    • Defense Grade: A+
    • Goalie Grade: A+

The Roadrunners , if your management looking into building your team or you want to make your team good just look at this teams foundation is all I am going to say they will run this divison left right and center. They will win the pacific and I believe I am going as far as make the western conference finals.

Standing Prediction

1st :team618:
    2nd Palm Springs Firebirds
    3rd :team515:
    4th:team518:
    5th:team519:
    6th :team516:
    7th :team517:
    8th Henderson Silver Knights

I will do the central division next, If you are a GM looking at this if you have send downs from your NHL i didnt want to expose that so if you wanna add that in as a reply or which DP is playing go for it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  2. Dunsii

Dunsii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dunny#0072
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -53
    Great write up

• Like Like x 1
    bdunnny
  3. Landon_DuPont

Landon_DuPont Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    TL:Only Read the Gulls....terrible takes....please interview me for a correct write up! 2/10

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    go gulls

• Like Like x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  5. ClutchDaddy91

ClutchDaddy91 Member

Discord:
    clutchdaddy91#0
    Ratings:
    +446 / 11 / -61
    I guess Stockton’s glory days are over . :(

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. GreasyReesey-

GreasyReesey- Less toxic here

Ratings:
    +47 / 4 / -6
    Maybe look at Calgary send downs. Also, should maybe wait till rosters are done. Pretty brutal post lmao

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    greasyxreesey
  7. AngZ-x

AngZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -5
    • Like Like x 1
    angzx98
  8. l3Knott

l3Knott Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 2 / -4
    Underdawgs. Wooooot!

• Like Like x 3
    l3knott
  9. ClutchDaddy91

ClutchDaddy91 Member

Discord:
    clutchdaddy91#0
    Ratings:
    +446 / 11 / -61
    I do appreciate the effort to do a forum post but the lack of research or evidence used in it is quite baffling. I guess blanchet wasn’t one of the best goalies in the entire AHL last season ... he only broke 14 franchise records lol . Not to mention Stockton is built on its defense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

I said quote for quote "If you are a GM looking at this if you have send downs from your NHL i didnt want to expose that so if you wanna add that in as a reply or which DP is playing go for it."

• Like Like x 2
    TrooperPetterson
  11. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524

You have Kris and Dark who need to clear waivers to come down to Stockton. Never said your dcore was dog water. I said outside of one guy it looks soft lmao but ok thanks for your opinion

TrooperPetterson
  12. UnboGazebo

UnboGazebo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    spinjukepuff#9321
    Ratings:
    +294 / 17 / -67
    Can’t wait for Donelle’s write up

• Like Like x 2
    sergikalsergio
  13. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    Cup check! Top 500k here. Stop ducking crying stockton!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Bearcat55-_-

Bearcat55-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bearcatgaming#8115
    Ratings:
    +134 / 13 / -34
    Great write up! :team515:

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Bearcat55
  15. SoxI67I

SoxI67I S14 President's Trophy Winner

Discord:
    SoxI67I#5389
    Ratings:
    +209 / 13 / -42
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    whitesoxman77
  16. Guru x 26

Guru x 26 S46 Kelly Cup Champion

Discord:
    Guru x 26#3694
    Ratings:
    +255 / 9 / -18
    Awesome stuff!

Gurux26
  17. CIutchles

CIutchles First L is actually an i

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -0
    Thanks for the review! Hope we can live up to it!

HeroicFrostHD