AHL Management Duo

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MDConMan, May 15, 2020.

1. MDConMan

MDConMan Shoutbox G

Discord:
    MDConMan#9425
    Ratings:
    +185 / 7 / -36
    ***Making identical posts on the LGHL PSN and LGAHL PSN forums***

Looking to explore AHL GM options that are available. I’m going back to G this season, and have an established AHL W (averaging 70.3 points over his past 3 AHL seasons) lined up to be my AGM if we like the offer.

I am able to function fully autonomously (ie. do not require any babysitting, handle our bidding, and generally leave you alone unless I want an opinion/feedback), and thoroughly understand the role of the AHL affiliate to ultimately support the NHL by developing players and providing quality ECU’s while doing our best to field the most competitive team towards a Calder Cup that is within our power.

I have been fortunate enough to be allowed to learn from my own mistakes and be my own manager while learning from @MrPurpleCrush and @SelkeSean most of my management career and am looking to continue to have such a relationship with any NHL managers in my future.

I am seeking a relatively clear team, draft picks are a plus, with plenty of cap to pursue the players we see fit and build a winning culture, ideally over multiple seasons.

Feel free to send me a PM on the site or on discord (MDConMan#9425) to see if we’d be a good fit, as I will not be returning to management if I don’t feel comfortable with the team’s situation (be it existing roster or management).

• Like Like x 2
    MDConMan