AHL Power Rankings East

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Coach Crass, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Eastern Atlantic

[​IMG] Bridgeport Sound Tigers
    The team is full of good guys like @joek5 however there are going to be 5-10 CHL teams that will have a better pool of talent on them. Laing will have his hands full battling for last place in the East. Best of luck to you and your team.

[​IMG] Hartford Wolf Pack
    John has done a good job assembling a middle of the pack team here after bidding. His TC has several solid players on it, @KeBrik and @Vinny POW x07x are two guys i'm looking for to take the place of some of the guys he won in bidding.

[​IMG] Hershey Bears
    I don't actually know anything about the skill levels of the GM @PieR Talent or his AGM however they appear to have at least assembled a team that will be able to be middle of the pack and compete. With guys like @Crasseman and @I Am Wonger leading the way they should be in good hands. @Crasseman absolutely destroyed @Cronkzee last season with the big @ItsZachHere putting him on an island. With performances like that you can expect this team to compete.

[​IMG] Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    First things first, @POOPIE SNOOPY, you suck. Now that we've got that out of the way this team looks to be able to compete. They're solid across the board in regards to who they won in bidding and will be able to compete. However, why in the hell are you guys passing on placing bids for your open roster spots? It appears that Snoopy has decided to skip adding depth and possibly an upgrade to his third line d pair as well as his entire third line.

Top players.

@Goal1e, @Evets, @Kazuteheit

[​IMG] Providence Bruins
    This team will not be a top team and will be attempting to make the playoffs as a lower seed. Their roster is deeper than the likes of Lehigh, Hartford, and Bridgeport. They appear to have a bunch of 2nd and third line players. Their issue is going to be with attempting to beat teams 1st line and that is where i see the problem.

[​IMG] Springfield Thunderbirds
    The team is extremely deep and will be competing for the top spot in the east. They have all the tools to be able to win the east and to be able to possibly win the Cup. This is one of the top 4 teams in the league. The biggest issue will be if @JJr has something not go his way, will he continue to quit like he has before?

[​IMG] Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins
    This team is by far the worst team in the conference. They've got the likes of King Seaward and Chels Finest who were both obviously overpaid (@Ovechkin xl8lx ), King Seaward hasn't completed an entire season of LG in his career. Chels tends to just stop showing up as well. The risks that have been taken will obviously back fire on this team. @Doc Status AKA Doc "The GOAT" Status is about to win another cup,

Eastern North

[​IMG] Albany Devils
    They have a really deep forward core however i believe the fact that he decided to wait until 36 hours into bidding hurt him in being able to lock down anyone half way decent on the D side of things. @JusTiN x39 has been around for a while, he's fallen off due to not playing as much but he was a good late pick up. @hicksy999 , @xCROSBYx l87l , and @RandomMeat were all good pick ups however the goaltending as well as the defense look like @Mt Willard's forehead, bare.

[​IMG] Binghamton Senators
    These guys don't have anyone that's been able to prove themselves at the AHL level. They have a couple guys who had been extremely successful multiple years ago however this is a new game and a new console. Their ceiling will be a 7th seed in the playoff picture and that will need them to be able to beat all of the lower teams that they're going to be competing with. They don't have a 1st line so that should be thrown out the door and they should just throw their 3rd line to the wolves against the top teams if they have any aspirations of making the playoffs.

@Darcy Kemper is about to carry the boys to the promise land.

[​IMG] Rochester Americans
    This team is deeper than most of the teams in the conference and they also have solid goaltending in @BALLZY15 if he is indeed going to be playing for them. Their D core is very good however their forwards are mediocre. @Bake703 for some reason still hasn't figured out that he's not a 1st line forward. This team will be fun to watch and they have all the ability to be able to win their division. Good luck @Schizostone, we all understand that @Bake703 comes with the baggage of not being able to win the big ones.

[​IMG] St. John's Ice Caps
    This team is also deeper than most in the conference which will allow them to be one of the top three teams in contention for their division title. Their D core, like Rochester's, is extremely deep and will allow them to stay in games. Combine that with their solid goaltending, which in my opinion is better than that of Rochester's will keep them in games that they have no business being in. The forwards that they have assembled are better and or equal to that of Rochester's. This team will be one of the powers in the East.

[​IMG] Syracuse Crunch
    The team team is "AHL top heavy", their third line's appear to be weaker than most however i believe that their 1st lines can compete with most teams. I'm not familiar with some of the banana leaguers that @lX WAGNER lX picked up. Their forwards are solid however their D looks weak as well as their back up goalie. We'll see how this team does, I believe that they are going to be able to compete with the other top two teams in their division, STJ and RCH.

[​IMG] Toronto Marlies
    The players on @Itz Horty's line are going to be saying "Faq Itz Horty!". This team appears to be OK. They don't have a position that stands out at all. My favorite pick up was @Xl WOJO lX, he's dependable and understands the concept of the game as well as the types of plays that more experienced teams run so he won't be caught by surprise. My least favorite was @swiss97, it's hard to shake the -43 +/- season that he had. Typically if it's that bad you suck as D as a Center. @UhOh i Poopeded will carry his line and allow them to stay in games.

[​IMG] Utica Comets
    The Uticunts are going to get pounded this season. @PivotGivinner is a good guy and i wish him and @Da Young Buck the best. Their goaltending appears to be solid however that is where any positive with this team ends. Their defense is a "C" grade at best with the acquisition of @l Sundin x 13 l who was a forward transitioning to D being their #2 D man leaves this D core in shambles. Their forwards, who i haven't heard of, appear to be awful lead by @PivotGivinner himself. I hope that you guys prove me wrong however from the looks of it you'll have a hard time to make the playoffs. Fortunately for @Da Young Buck, you'll never be bored.

*** Work in Progress ***

Final East Rankings.

1. WBS
    2.Springfield
    3.STJ
    4 ROCH
    5.SYR
    6.HART
    7. LVP
    8.TOR
    9. HER
    10.PRO
    11. ALB
    12. UTICA
    13. Bing
    14. Bridgeport

* 7-12 can go any way

1-4 are Playoff locks

Side note: Utilize the open roster spots on your team even if the players that you're going to be picking up are going to be waived for someone that's on your TC. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET FIRST PICK AT "X" AMOUNT OF TC PLAYERS.

You are able to lock in that player at a much cheaper contract than what they'll go for in the CHL/ECHL bidding which will allow you to potentially call them up later in the season incase you're pillaged by your NHL organization/Want to make a trade thats a 2 for 1/ECT.

There will be people that don't like such antics because it gives your TC a leg up on the rest of the league however you can tell those people to 'fuck off'.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 35
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CoachCrass
  2. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Please let me know why you feel your team is better than what i ranked them as. I'll be glad to explain to you why you're wrong.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    CoachCrass
  3. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    :) :) :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    CoachCrass
  4. l VVagner l

l VVagner l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ll 91 ll#7995
    Ratings:
    +118 / 12 / -54
    Good write up

lvvagnerl
  5. Snizzahh

Snizzahh Warning Group

Discord:
    Snizzah#6305
    Ratings:
    +557 / 90 / -48
    10/10 would read again

Snizzahh
  6. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    The side note was the best part of the article and perhaps the only part that was useful. Thanks for trying. Take note, SD.

No Streaming Account
  7. Doc Status

Doc Status dark stasis

Ratings:
    +504 / 8 / -4
    Can't argue with this. Solid analysis.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  8. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    Cute.

Glorygaming94
  9. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,457 / 325 / -613
    @Coach Crass Can confirm team is AIDS, will be very busy.

DaYoungBuck
  10. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Veteran leadership. @PitcheRxSwaGx aka officer smash all the bitches is a Stanley Cup champion and needs some RESPEK on his name lol

No Streaming Account
  11. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    I give it two weeks before people realize Binghamton is not a bottom two team. Feel free to send out your 3rd lines and see what happens. Cheers :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    NealiteGaming
  12. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    If I was to tell you how to build and run your team you'd end up being a playoff team. Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to do that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CoachCrass
  13. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    You guys looked like a bottom 2 team last playoff when you got dicked on for 4 straight games but you know we'll keep our hopes up for you

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Santaklaus42
  14. Nealerr

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    This is a laughable post considering there are like 4 returning members of last years team? If you're going to chirp at least make it worthwhile. New management, new team, new season. We will let our on ice play speak instead of throwing out irrelevant chirps. You do you though LOL

• Like Like x 1
    NealiteGaming
  15. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    You play for the baby sens I'll give you to the trade deadline before half your team quits

• Winner Winner x 1
    Santaklaus42
  16. Nealerr

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    Whatever you say :)

• Like Like x 1
    NealiteGaming
  17. Soapy412

Soapy412 The man, the myth, the legend.

Discord:
    Soapy412#5476
    Ratings:
    +423 / 27 / -20
    IMG_2105.JPG

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    soapysam012
  18. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    Doubtful. All I'd learn is how to forfeit because I was too arrogant to have my team ready to play on time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. KeBrik

KeBrik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 5 / -12
    I saw my name, I'm happy.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. BKGuapo