AHL Power Ratings - After 4 Weeks

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by bonwl, Nov 11, 2019.

1. bonwl

bonwl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bonwl#9306
    Ratings:
    +956 / 37 / -74
    Hello AHLers,

With the lack of media in the AHL this season (outside of @TheNortoriousBIG and @althewall doing media for their respective conferences) I've decided to take a stab at my own form of league-wide media.

I didn't really do anything special here. I just took the LG generated power rating for each team from each #PowerRatingSaturday and compiled them together. I then took these weekly power ratings and created a weighted average (weighing recent weeks heavier than earlier weeks).

There is absolutely no bias in these numbers, it's strictly numbers based and pulled from the LG power ratings. I don't hate your team, LG hates your team.

Most of the content in the AHL is based on week-to-week performance so I figured hey, let's compile it all together for full-season rankings.

I've also found the average power rating from each division and conference, proving that the Eastern Atlantic is in fact the powerhouse division.

This weeks weights are:
    Week 4: 40%
    Week 3: 30%
    Week 2: 20%
    Week 1: 10%

*Let me know if there is anything more you'd like to see on this next week!*

upload_2019-11-11_14-25-23.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Bonwl15