AHL - UTICA S11 Scouting Discord

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by SmearedPap, May 15, 2019.

1. SmearedPap

SmearedPap WEST COAST BEST COAST

Ratings:
    +163 / 19 / -20
    Hello Everyone,

Utica is gonna be a force to play against... this season. We are the Grand Rapid Griffins ROSTER but swapping teams with UTICA. Our NHL management has 15 Draft picks.. 7 of them in the FIRST ROUD. I am looking for all positions to DRAFT and if your already amateur status I will be looking for players to bid on as well. We will have some Nhl bids sent down to us and already have some really great players still signed to contract and a couple that will be resigned... Most managers don't have this luxury right out of the gate.

Ontop of the serious advantage that our NHL team will be offering us I also have Jetsrock21 comin in as the AGM... if anyone knows him they know hes the GOAT... I just came off a deep playoff run with the condors... we lost to the almighty Americans in the finals. Congrats to them. Was sweaty as hell.

So if you want to be a part of a contender, join the discord and try out and get scouted. UTICASZN baby

Please state your timezone and position and youll be given a role after.

https://discord.gg/PkehBmP

comets1.jpg

SmearedPap
  2. SmearedPap

SmearedPap WEST COAST BEST COAST

Ratings:
    +163 / 19 / -20
    bump

SmearedPap
  3. gcampbell13

gcampbell13 Career CHL TC

Ratings: