Media AHLPSN THIS WEEK - AHLPSN THIS WEEK #7

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by tsibs88, Mar 26, 2017.

1. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    AHLPSN THIS WEEK #7

• Like Like x 2
    tsibs88
  2. syngizzam

syngizzam Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynGizzam#4893
    Ratings:
    +121 / 3 / -6
    I get that the Cleveland moves were a big deal. It would be cool if you guys could make discussions like those less than 50% of the broadcast though. I miss the old format from S2, felt more structured. I do appreciate the effort you guys put in every week though and hope you continue to improve.

SynGizzam
  3. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    What did you like about the S2 show? Im curious because it was the first season we did it and we were still learning at that point.

tsibs88
  4. Deadsoul_Rising

Deadsoul_Rising Well-Known Soul

Ratings:
    +114 / 1 / -2
    We welcome suggestions and critiques and always look to improve on the structure, format, and flow of the show. It's a lot of work for us all to try to organize things and have new topics to discuss week in and week out. Yeah this show was heavily talking about the monsters, but we also were all limited with the time we had this week to formulate a more broad game plan. I personally find going through stats and things that are easy for us all to look at very boring and mundane. On the other hand, yeah we can look to improve on trying to get a word in about each team. Again, that takes quite a lot of time for us to do ourselves and to assign to one another. Each week our schedules and lives change and sometimes some of us have to bail last minute, or do the show with little prep due to time constraints in our personal lives. I am open to having people PM me about ideas or topics, or players we should give shout outs to. I know in the coming weeks we'll look to go over each team and give the players their due who have really done well this season, and for each team. I know for me, this show is difficult to juggle with being a GM and it takes so much of my time already. We can't make everyone happy, and we won't look to cater to everyone either. I appreciate your suggestions and critique, and am always open to players opinions about the show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Deadsoul_Rising