1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Right but you should look at advanced stats as well maybe like FO% for Centers (Get rid of the ones who have played like 2 games at C and have a 62% FO% I would search by games played at the C position) should be considered as well as like PIM's I really wish blocked shots takeaways and a whole host of other things could be available to us as well. Point production really only tells half the story of a player. Now there are exceptions to the rule like JClaus whom after playing on a team with him I realized his ELITE defensive capabilities which directly leads to the massive point production he has. He is absolutely as well a rounded player as there is in the game and it's NOT just points. I just wish there was more to comb over is all.. Defense blocked shots and takeaways would be huge.. Cheers to hoping EA gets more stats to the "Box Scores" next year or maybe even adds a "stats" screen above and beyond the box score for next season.. A guy can dream can't he...?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Only thing ill say to that is the All star game is the ultimate beauty contest and popularity contest. I can provide every stat known to man and the people with the most points or most shoutbox time will still be in the all star game. Blocking shots and Face offs i have considered it but even if for example player B has 23 games 65 points 68% FO and player A has 23 games 88 points and a 45% FO the people will most likely vote the guy with the better numbers.

Nybarisny
  3. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    Well,if its voting, rip ryno

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Ryneauxx
  4. Mooner2019

Mooner2019 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mooner2019#0
    Ratings:
    +119 / 3 / -8
    I kinda agree with kozmo yes if one team has three amazing players they deserve to be there but I think it's fair to take maybe 1 off of every team or what ever how ever ur doing it if Rockford has three great players they play with each other all year switch it up have someone play with someone else but u could argue both ways but don't matter to me so do what u need to do I'm sure it will be well done.

No Streaming Account
  5. xStealth__Wolf

xStealth__Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I know most people in this league will be thankful for you guys taking the time out of your schedules to put this together. Some people will be upset they don't make it but it gives everyone a chance to talk about it and recognize certain people's performances over the season. I don't always agree with certain posts but I appreciate the interest in the league and the time taken out of your days to do it. Keep it up guys!

No Streaming Account
  6. Blisterix

Blisterix Well-Known Member

Discord:
    blisterix5429#0
    Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -7
    @Moranaconda
    I agree what you are saying... But those stats are not visible thus makes it hard to decide who should be in... This is my idea

Two teams.
    West vs East
    12 players on each team
    2 games each with different players.
    If it goes 1-1, the captain of each team chooses his line up for the third game.
    Reward: Bragging rights? I don't know. The winner gets a badge on their name or something?

No Streaming Account
  7. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    I was thinking more of how the nhl did their all star game in a tourney, each of the 4 divisions makes and votes on their own all star team. The two teams that meet in the final decide home ice in the finals and maybe get a little note on the profile. And for the record, i dont play on a line with claus...

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Ryneauxx
  8. Blisterix

Blisterix Well-Known Member

Discord:
    blisterix5429#0
    Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -7
    @ryno
    I would like that but then again... There will be more of a chance that 2 players of the same team are going play together... 12 players from each side is better because itll give a chance to those players that are in the tougher division to represent his team. Thats why i would like to do 1 player from each team... Then the team who dont have any allstars will be replaced with the 2nd allstar that another team has. We can do a voting system but yall gotta choose... Do we want votes in for those who we think that are good? Or would you want a few guys to look over and be realistic and say... Ok this guy who was asked to represent this team has nothing on his stat sheet... Record/points/hits/FO so replace him with allstar#2 from this team.

No Streaming Account
  9. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    Think we gotta vote on a system first don't we?

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Ryneauxx
  10. gnarlybarleyboys

gnarlybarleyboys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    5 or 6 fwds, 3 or 4 dmen, 2 or 3 goalies. Highest voted player from each division is named captain. 1 player from each team. That still leaves 5 roster spots open for the highest vote getters. That's basically the formula they follow in the NHL. Aka Phil Kessel, John Scott. Maybe void any playing rules for the tournament. Who knows maybe pull an ovechkin and bail last minute. It's an all star game where being named an "all star" is a bigger deal then the actual game. Just an idea that seems it could be middle ground for you guys. Hope to see the all star game happen either way. It keeps things interesting.

gnarlybarleyboys
  11. J_Carlos_96

J_Carlos_96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 27 / -28
    I remember when I was voted in the AHL Allstar game last year and it never happened... :(

Jc4491