ALL STAR GAME

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, Jun 23, 2016.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Hello AHL LG COMMUNITY,
    In order for us to have a legit all star game and for everyone who is involved in the game to get a virtual trophy in your bio section the following template must be followed. This is according to media director @F5Penguin
    . Currently the people helping run this is the GMs in tbe Skype chat the 3 main guys for this are me for the east and @VibezDigital for the west. @Jlm1410 is our guy who has been here for 2 seasons know and knows more or less everyone. AGAIN we are leaning on management heavily to help you. We have already got into disagreements on a number of things but that's because we want to make this right for the community. So before I keep writing nonsense here is the format we must follow.

There should be a committee of at least three people to help run the All-Star festivities. (Myself vibez and JLM plus other management ex. MOONER, JD, Kozmo, Thorpe, Jclaus etc.)

- Thursday before the week of the All-Star Game till Sunday request each owner to nominate one player from their team to be in voting for All-Star Team Captains. Each owner has until Sunday at noon to nominate one player. If they don't by that time, the committee will determine which player will represent that team.

- Sunday at 9:00pm eastern, start a poll for the community to vote on the nominees. Make two separate posts of 15. The first and fourth place voted players will be on team, and the second and third place voted players will be the other team. Close the poll in 24 hours Monday at 9pm Eastern.

- Games should be Thursday at 10:00pm and 11:00pm and Sunday the following week at 11:00pm. This gives a fair opportunity to all players to be able to make one game in the event they're on IR on one of the weeks

During this time, the committee should be compiling a list of players that have played well enough to be in the draft list for the All-Star draft. With needing two 18 player teams, it's best to have around a 50 player list. This will give you 14 extra players after the draft is done. (We have done this)

The All-Star draft should take place after the captains have been decided and some time before the first All-Star game on Thursday. Which gives a window of Tuesday and Wednesday.

The draft is best done on YouTube/Google Hangouts and having at least one captain from each team do a snake style draft to draft their teams. ( @tsibs88 ?)

Each team is to draft a full LG roster, with an extra goalie making it an 18 man roster including captains.
    (9 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 3 goalies)

If a player does not participate or show up for their game, they're not to be awarded for being an All-Star for that season.

If a player does not show, the team captain is allowed to select remaining players from the draft list as a substitute.

The main goal is that you MUST play in order to receive your All-Star award.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Teams not in the Skype management chat. Aka Barracuda, Pirates and some others. If you can PM me your CPT nomination that would be amazing.

• Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  3. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Bump for @Kingbling647 s sake and other people. This is how we did it last year and this was the instructions put out by the media director and LG.

• Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  4. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    It was different this year. Committee of four people which included management people. Each person created a list. All unanimous picks automatically made the nomination list. Remaining players were decided in the group with a consensus. Community then got to vote for 5 players at each position. Top 6 vote getters at each position went into the draft. Top 2 overall vote getters were captain. Two lines with round robin format.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I figured just wanted people to know it wasn't ever a every team gets a person deal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Nybarisny
  6. xX2A-NevarC-A7Xx

xX2A-NevarC-A7Xx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 21 / -80
    See you in the allstar game boys!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    I don't think anyone ever said it was just stated that perhaps it should be ;)

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Nah someone definitely said.....I don't wanna throw names out

Nybarisny
  9. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Don't tread on me

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    @nyBARISny I wasn't apart of the crew that organized this event, I just had the most votes so I and DZ were selected to be team captains for the All Star game. I'm pretty sure people that are in this ASG still should get the All Star award in their LG profile.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account