All-star selections and all-star game

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Nealrambo, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Nealrambo

Nealrambo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    nealrambo#2198
    Ratings:
    +250 / 95 / -97
    Why was there never selections or a game if we wanna make lg great we need to have these things!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    nbtrackstar5
  2. DarkI79I

DarkI79I Warning Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 21 / -57
    Because once again, there was little support for media in LG. If we want these things to happen consistently and correctly we as a community have to do a better job of supporting the people who volunteer their time and effort.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Nealrambo

Nealrambo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    nealrambo#2198
    Ratings:
    +250 / 95 / -97
    What kind of support do we need? Do we need a selection committee? Or someone to select these players? How hard can it to be to take 2 hrs of your time to do this. Shit we waiste sometimes hours trying to connect to ea servers or just playing 3 games in one night!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    nbtrackstar5
  4. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    Legit instead of a all-star game or team. Do a team of the season for each division and run it as a tournament style.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. DarkI79I

DarkI79I Warning Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 21 / -57
    2 hours?! My guy, it takes way longer than that. I did them before. You have to go through every potential nominee's strength of schedule. Shit takes forever. Then once you've wasted a week of your life, half the community is mad that their buddy didn't make it. If you'd like to see it done and it's so easy, do it yourself.

Follow up point; aside from the fact that it's a gigantic pain in the ass, the amount of hate media has gotten over the seasons is ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when I refer to support I mean that we should avoid creating shit posts and sending shitty DMs to the one's volunteering their free time. Not enough people are willing to actually put the effort in and will gladly throw stones while standing in a glass house.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. DarkI79I

DarkI79I Warning Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 21 / -57
    That does sound pretty cool. The issue that always seems to come up is committee vs vote. There's an argument for both.

No Streaming Account
  7. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    For this season we could have one Captain from each division. At this point They would form 2 lines. At least one player from each team would be selected. They would then compete in a tournament. The players with the best stats would have to be selected no matter what. Or just have me decided. :shock:

No Streaming Account
  8. DarkI79I

DarkI79I Warning Group

Ratings:
    +699 / 21 / -57
    Captains seems cool. I'm not a fan of the every team gets represented. The Moose player would feel like an idiot. So then to your next point it's just a tournament for the league leaders? I like the idea of being named an all-star, but I'm not one.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account