Another Eastern Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, May 28, 2016.

1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    After getting some pressure to do another im back with a unbiased Eastern Confrence Review. This wont be as in depth as it was the first week, but ill attempt to make it solid.

1- Syracuse Crunch- My earlier prediction came true. The xbox elites are back at it again. They have figured out how to turn the PS4 on and are running rampant thru the league. JD is managing these guys well as he tries to cope with what must be massive egos :p . For real tho these guys are soaring up the standings, i know technically they are behind the Americans but i myself cant see the americans winning a best of 7 versus the crunch right now. ALSO @Water_wheels WHY DID YOU TRADE @X BoB SwAGG3R X .......SMH WHEELS SMH.
    Key Forward- @Shortshadey14
    Key Dman- @JosephVelenoMe
    Cringe worthy JD quote - "While the team has been finding ways to win, we're still looking to find the right chemistry to hit our stride. We've had a very active week on the trade market and i believe we have found the right pieces to push us towards the playoffs. You might say, i think we've found our.....swagger."

2. Rochester Americans- I will give you your dues and rank you second. Solid team solid roster. @Ryan_x_28 has this team firing on all cylinders, this week was not to your liking but im sure you guys will be fine. A 25-9-2 record isnt something you get by accident or pure luck. How many lines does this top team have is my only question for them currently.
    Key Forward- @FlyingRed527
    Key Dman- @Shawntheboss_1
    Quote from the GM- "We are doing ok but some change definitely need to be made. If no changes happen we could be in trouble"

3. Hartford Wolfpack- Nothing about this team screams elite or top tier but here it is. Wondering if anyone is truly elite but as they are winning im not one to complain. Not going to check the schedule and see who they played or anything crazy like that. Just know @Bigbeefy013 im keeping a eye on this squad. Dont disappoint.
    Key Forward- @Walllle919
    Key Dman- @Greeno1822
    Beefy Gave me essay so im gonna pick one line- "...our name defines us, as we are a pack of wolves hungry for that repeat!"

4. Portland Pirates- Has maybe the best first line in the east. @ItzJohansen92 is a beast, @xkonvictedx238 is having quite a nice year himself. I just would not want to play this team in a 7 game series, its a scary idea. I think top to bottom this is a solid team and will keep competing and being a strong team in the eastern conference. Watch out for the pirates when you see the schedule.
    Key Forward- @ItzJohansen92
    Key Dman- @hawleyd

5. Binghamton Senators- What a rough two weeks we had. I think our organization has made the most moves in the league. We seem to have calmed down now. Hopefully the calm will bring the storm. Deeply talented team with some struggling for chemistry is what i think we have here. Hopefully the additions make a difference for the baby sens. Key Forward- @cinnabunz8
    Key Dman- @VanishingPoint92
    Quote from the GM- "If the team gets to gel we will be good, less movement more practice"

6. Providence Bruins- YOU TRADED ALL YOUR SWAGGER.....SHOW ME WHY WHEELS SHOW ME WHY. Nobody understands this trade. I am mentally scarred from how horrid that trade was. I can only assume @JDForthy seduced you. Whatever ill come back in two weeks and see what happens.
    Key Forward- You traded him
    Key Dman- @Blackzyuk

7. Albany Devils- https://www.youtube.com/user/yeeyeedipper
    Get a skype stop spamming people. How long will @alanscanucks last?
    Key Forward-https://www.youtube.com/user/yeeyeedipper
    Key Dman- www.skype.com

8. St. Johns Ice Caps- A team with a case of the non chemistry? You have a ridiculously talented roster, but it only produces sometimes? @x4HxPESTILENCEx is a good goalie, but has a case where his goalie glitches and sits on his knees the whole time, hope EA patches that. But all jokes aside team is solid and once this team starts to click watchout. My own team has had some serious battles with them and im sure some other squads have as well.
    Key Forward- Toffoli but you have a dumb name and it wont tag you so..
    Key Dman- @Filthy_Habitz

9. WBS Penguins- The AHL standings suck because to be honest you dont deserve to be in the playoffs over the Ice Caps. No not a big point differential from you to the ice caps 37-39 but still it blows. Anyway to the actual team, good roster you guys got, nobody pops up at you as crazy talented but its a good squad. Is @SoapySam12 a xbox elite or just xbox average? Some questions need answers i expect to see some in the comment sections.

10-15 Not doing a team write up for yall because you guys all have similar issues or problems. Some problems you guys may have is the one or more of the following- Underwhelming rosters, no support for top players, no goalies, lack of chemistry or skill. I will rank you tho.

10. Tigers (No idea whats up with this squad)

11.Comets (Solid team not producing)

12.Phantoms (Looks at Philly)

13. Falcons (Looks at arizona)

14. Marlies (This team got solid leadership give them a week or so)

15. Bears (Just dont think the talent is on the roster, surprise me tho)

If i hurt your feelings....oh well
    If you dont agree....write your own

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Nybarisny
  2. gmac90

gmac90 Playoffs

Discord:
    gmac90#7570
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -6
    good writeup, can we discuss the WORST TRADE in LG history on the PSN side? Basically giving bob swagger to Syracuse makes them the top team without a doubt. Give Matt and JD manager of the year right now and look into what Providence is thinking making that trade.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. StrengthLegacySr

StrengthLegacySr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -8
    Tfw you're 7th in the power rankings but beat #5 6-1 and 5-2 ;)

No Streaming Account
  4. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    That may be true. But not sure how that matters when you have less points.

• Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  5. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine Retired (Xbox & PSN)

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 255 / -303
    Today's hot question....

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    bulging_twine
  6. StrengthLegacySr

StrengthLegacySr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -8
    To be fair, only 2 points less, so games against are pretty much more indicative since we're so close in the standings.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. zdball

zdball Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 2 / -13
    Americans are 2-0-1 vs Crunch this season(5-0-1 if we had preseason but that doesnt mean a lot). I don't undertand why you said you don't see us beat the Crunch in a BO7 series.

No Streaming Account
  8. meka DVA meka

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    They have made some trades this weekend that are ludicrous. I would also have to see what lines they played versus you.

• Creative Creative x 1
    Nybarisny
  9. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 255 / -303
    1-0-1 vs majority of the current roster. JD made some insane deals over the weekend. We are going to be a lot better now.

• Like Like x 1
    bulging_twine
  10. Bulging_twine

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 255 / -303
    Anyway, thanks Baris for taking the time to do this. We're halfway through, let's just have some good intense games and rock it the rest of the way!

• Winner Winner x 1
    bulging_twine