Any Jersey collectors out there?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Lord VOLauVENT, Mar 22, 2013.

1. MadAd1369

MadAd1369 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MadAd1369#5699
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -3
    I am literally selling off all my inventory (mostly European teams), for what I paid for each jersey. usually between $40-$125 most of the jerseys fall into the XL - XXL category as they are actual hockey jerseys but I do have some on the smaller side. i sell these through paypal and all shipping includes tracking.

Thanks peeps.

https://picasaweb.google.com/topshelfjersey/2009093002?authuser=0&feat=directlink

No Streaming Account
  2. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Wow that is a lot of jerseys! What is the reason for the sale?

Gajeske85
  3. MadAd1369

MadAd1369 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MadAd1369#5699
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -3
    I love jerseys and use to do this as a side business to supplement my income mostly through ebay and the internet. At the time I had a direct link to a company called Lutch (producers of jerseys for the KHL) and IceGear who produces Jerseys for the German leagues such as the DEL. Using those suppliers I would out fit teams here in North america.
    In the past 2 or 3 years my real job and personal life has become so busy I do not have time to dedicate to this venture any more, So sadly the jerseys sit in tupper ware crates.
    I have a few other jerseys that I play in etc. But all these beauties could use a new home thus I am just looking to recoup my costs on them.

Cheers,

No Streaming Account